[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Recently I reread a manga I liked but never continued
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hey guys. Recently I reread a manga I liked but never continued reading. Rosario to Vampire. Now I know what you're thinking anon: "wtf that was so shit get your waifu loving ass out of here" but honestly even though the anime was a complete and utter cash in harem fest, the manga had a decently compelling story. Sure there were a lot of cliche' plots and I thought the ending should have been darker, I enjoyed it for being a decent and entertaing ride with some unique concepts and really fucking good art.

Tl;DR I enjoyed the manga but the anime was so bad and lifeless. So I ask this anon: What manga series would you like to see get an animated reboot? Or what anime did you hate but their manga counterpart was actually decent?
>>
>>133916322
Hitsugi no Chaika
>>
>what anime did you hate but their manga counterpart was actually decent?
Pandora Hearts
MaoYuu
>>
I stopped watching adaptations.
>>
>>133916322
Manga ending was so fucking shit.
Bestgirl turns out to be MILF and dead? Fuck, that pissed me the fuck off.
>>
>>133917894
Did she implant her spirit inside her daughter? I literally have no idea what happened. I like how she ntr'd all of her lovers with another man, shit was hilarious.
>>
>>133918129
Basically.

Ikeda probably rush out an ending because Jump told him it's getting canned or something.
>>
>>133916322
NTR by mom in the end was glorious. Anyone who says otherwise has shit taste and should stop posting right now.
>>
>>133918319
I remember the threads that day.

I didn't think so much of /a/ cared about R+V, until that point the only threads were by animeonlys.
>>
>>133917894

No it wasn't that Moka became Akasha at all. It were just the hair. The only problem was that Tsukushit was in loved with Akasha's personality not Moka's.

In other words fuck Ikeda he's a fucking idiot worse fucking train wreck of an ending.
>>
>>133916322
>thinly veiled rec thread
>>
All things said and done the ending left me wanting more which we all know will never happen. It just seemed like it was stupidly rushed at the end.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.