[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime /a/ said was good but really wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Anime /a/ said was good but really wasn't
>>
>>133902635
How good Sakura Trick is depends entirely on how much you enjoy watching girls kiss for 12 episodes. Because there's nothing else to it.
>>
>listening to /a/
>thinly veiled rec thread
>>
>/u/shit
>good
>>
>>133903077
>tfw I usually use /u/ but come to /a/ to bait people into Yuri discussions because /u/ is rather slow moving sometimes
Anybody else do this?
>>
File: Sakura.Trick.full.1669446.jpg (483 KB, 750x930) Image search: [Google]
Sakura.Trick.full.1669446.jpg
483 KB, 750x930
>>133902635
I tried to drop this shit on three separate occasions but these two kept dragging me back.
>>
Its okay OP, you prefer men
>>
>>133903365
I'm honestly glad I'm not the only one. They where the best girls in the show by far, fuck harushit and yuuwhore and the blonde one with big tits I forget her name.
>>
>>133902735
>Because there's nothing else to it.
There's also few morsels of moderately good gag comedy, but yeah, most of the value is watching girls kissing girls.
>>
>>133903365
>yuri show
>straight girls were the best
How weird.
>>
File: LQ2Pr[1].jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LQ2Pr[1].jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
unfunny snoozefest with terrible pacing and writing

no wonder nips hated it
>>
>>133903684
How it got an anime in the first place is completely beyond me
>>
>>133902635
I'll fite you
>>
Sakura Trick was good up to the point where the onee-chan went full retard.
>>
>>133905432
Good damn this. That stupid shit with onee-chan abruptly lusting for her sister's gf is where the show went from mediocre yurishit to absolute trash.
>>
>>133903204
That is why /u/ is slow and yuri generals on /a/ are terrible.
>>
>>133906507
>>133905432

>Implying any girl could resist Haruka's harukas
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.