[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Ham fisted pairings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: shit.jpg (116 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
116 KB, 1024x575
>>
They aren't a pairing, though.
>>
>>133897645
>pairing
>posts friends
>>
File: Holding_hands_3.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Holding_hands_3.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>133897666
>>133897698
>>
>>133897801
That's cherry picking. Post the rest of the scene.
>>
>>133897848
>handholding
>not a definitive example of true love
he doesn't need to post more desu
>>
>>133897801
>girls never hold hands unless they're a couple
>>
>>133897848
>I thought that I didn't have any regrets when I died
>But the reason why I took this assignment and came back was because there was one thing I did regret
>That I left you behind
>Nagisa just wanted to eat cheese one more time!
>Hey, way to kill the mood!
>Kyouko's single tear drops on her spear
That scene was gay as fuck I don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>133897915
Your idea of true love is too shallow da ze
>>
>>133897976
2d love is a magical thing senpai
>>
>>133897976
Tell me then,

What is love?
>>
Shippers are the worst type of cancer.
>>
>>133897801
I love the handholding meme.
>>
>>133897645
The Cat and the Snake in Hoshi no Samidare
>>
>>133897645
Reminder that they are not gay and Sayaka still loves violin boy. Reminder Madoka never loved Homura in any way and will always hate her for her crimes against humanity plus raping her and destroying all her hard work that Homura never deserved any credit for.

Madoka is straight as the arrow she'll murder Homura with. She'll even probably get a boyfriend in short time and give her purity (physically) to him. Sayaka literally doesn't matter.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.