[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toshio Maeda x Supreme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IRYwAgVS4

http://hypebeast.com/2015/11/toshio-maeda-supreme-2015-fall-winter-collection

what do you guys think of supreme's latest stunt?, would you wear any of this?, is anime becoming mainstream?
>>
>>
>>
This is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1426631464092.jpg (62 KB, 484x648) Image search: [Google]
1426631464092.jpg
62 KB, 484x648
>supreme
Literally who?
>>
>>
At least change your pic if you're gonna keep shitposting hypebeast fashion BS
>>
>>
>>133897363
it's ok if you don't know who they are, these days only fuccbois buy their shit.
>>
Might buy one for the lulz
>>
File: 1413652514691.png (330 KB, 450x582) Image search: [Google]
1413652514691.png
330 KB, 450x582
>>133897254
I can already see how this is going to play out.

>neckbeard buys something from the collection
>lol he looks so dumb, hahaha anime is for nerds

>average supreme fuccboi buys something
>wow he looks so awesome, anime is so cool and quirky
>>
Unless you plan on buying from a reseller, the only way to buy the stuff is to wait in line for an absurd amount of time. When Supreme does collabs, people will buy it just because it's limited edition supreme, NOT because of who the collaboration is with.

This is a good example http://www.complex.com/style/2015/03/supreme-spring-2015-yankee-collaboration

The people who will buy this shit, will never give a fuck about Japanese culture.
>>
Post anime clothing you w2c
>>
>>133898115
This.
>>
>>133897254
>>>/fa/
>>
>>133898115
>quirky

this is my trigger
>>
>>133898115
Their collections are very limited, highly sought after by hypebeasts, and extremely expensive.

There was a hoodie I wanted to buy from em. They're about $500-600. Even though disposable income is a surprisingly commonplace thing among weeaboo neckbeards, I think the concept of paying good money for clothes is foreign to even the most social of neckbeards.

I'm not surprised though, Toshio Maeda gave away a few custom skateboard decks at AX2015 as part of a collab with some huge skateboard company. Toy Machine, I think.
>>
>>133898506
or like when the supreme Jordan's dropped and only a couple of people actually knew who Jordan was
>>
i fucking hate this shit, i enjoy hip hop/rap and it seems like more and more rappers are hopping on the anime trend.
it's hard to describe but it pissses me off, bunch of fuccbois probably never watched anything other than dbz
>>
>>133903196

Once at my college I saw this nigger wearing this all yellow shirt with sponge bob's face on it and yellow sponge bob socks.

They'll eventually move onto a new fashion phase like n64 games.
>>
>>133903513
its jap writing as well, people wear that shit like mad. i blame fucks like ian connor, the edgy bastard's aesthetic single handedly inspired a generation of fuccbois to throw peace signs and squat in their pics
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.