[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the anime with the most disappointing follow up season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 204063696_orig.jpg (277 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
204063696_orig.jpg
277 KB, 600x335
What is the anime with the most disappointing follow up season?

Pic related being a strong contender.
>>
>>133883845
But that was a completely different show
>>
>>133883872
Same studio, artstyle and characters. Close enough to make near all of /a/ watching it entirely butthurt for days.
>>
YuYushiki
>>
Minami-ke.
>>
Milky Holmes 3 takes the cake by far.

However other bad ones in recent memory would be Pyscho Pass 2, Aldnoah S2, and Chuuni Ren.
>>
>>133883938
Fuck you
>>
>>133883845
Any show without S2.

You can't get any more disappointed than having nothing at all.
>>
>>133883845
Why does the gray haired girl have a 4chan clover in her hair? What does it mean?
>>
>>133884117
It's the end. On sight of it, it signals the countdown in the brain of milkybros to kill themselves. Milkybros didn't kill themselves in order to convince JC. Staff to stop the madness, they did it because JC. Staff brainwashed them
>>
>>133884234
Oh. That makes sense.
>>
Sora no Woto
>>
Any show by studio Bones
>>
>>133883915
all the milktans killed themselves after season 3 so they didnt really get the chance to expierence sesaon 4
>>
>>133883845

Yeah I don't know what the hell they were thinking after S2 ended. Also, I don't understand why they always take away their powers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.