[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you should always skip the first episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: gungrave.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gungrave.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Daily reminder that you should always skip the first episode of this show.
>>
>>133860735
Marathoned it yesterday and I thank you for tirelessly reminding me everyday to pick this up from my backlog and give it a priority watching.

Shit, I cant hold all the feels now.
>>
I shall watch only the first episode.
>>
File: fmab.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fmab.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>133860735
Daily reminder that you should always skip the first episode of this show.
>>
Why was Harry such an ass.

He could have literally held himself back a bit and got to become the big daddy quite naturally.

Also, Brandon was such a c'uck, holy shit.
>>
>>133860735
>Brandon in the light
>Harry in the dark
>this was the last time they spoke as friends

Like poetry.
>>
>>133860735
Mika a cute!

>>133860940
Such a good show and that fucking ending. I feel you brother.
>>
File: 1434321854498.png (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434321854498.png
168 KB, 400x400
>>133860735
But you didn't post it yesterday.
>>
>>133861440
literally who
>>
>>133862491
Mika a cute.

Literally rape-bait the entire show long.
>>
>>133861440
>13 years old
>>
They dont make such good anime nowadays.
>>
Arigatou
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.