[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most A1 shows so shit even though they have massive budgets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: SAO1.jpg (334 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
SAO1.jpg
334 KB, 1600x1000
Why are most A1 shows so shit even though they have massive budgets? Pic Related
>>
>series is popular so its shit
i hope i wasn't like that when i was 13
>>
File: 1447629241089.png (1010 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1447629241089.png
1010 KB, 1366x768
Am i the only one who thinks Asterisk is actually worse than this?

Besides the soundtracks there is nothing good about it, unless you are a waifufag.
>>
They only have budget because of SAO
Also most of their shows are OK, stop watching shit.
>>
>>133844299
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>133844299
You didn't read OP's question properly. He didn't mention any thing about popularity. He mentioned budget.

I think you should improve your English before you shit post.
>>
>>133844299
when I was 13 I love shit like Naruto but now I hate plenty of shows like Naruto, Attack on Titan and SAO because they're popular
>>
>>133844657
>Hipster
UR A FAGIT.
>>
>>133843657
It's obvious. Because Japan love their shit. Ever since A1 released SAO, all their dick riding fan boys/girls started to rise. But yeah I agree, their shows have excellent production in terms of animation, visuals, soundtrack etc. But when it comes down to story and characters, it just feels lackluster and extremely mediocre. Well at least they're making money eh?
>>
>>133843657
>calling SAO shit.
just die
>>
>>133843657
That's a good show.
>>
>>133843657
Did SOA have massive budget? It looked basic as fuck
>>
>>133846145
>>133846194

Seriously? What did you even like about it?
>>
Larger budgets go toward anime that appeal to the larger market, that is kids and younger folks, and haremfags.
Anime that usually go to another market (comedy, yuri, DEEP, romance) aren't usually huge markets and don't buy lots of merch. Because of this you don't make the money back when you market toward groups that don't buy all your pointless shit so you only spend money on the shows that do market to the moneyspending groups.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.