[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he still use 3 swords? Was this ever explained? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Why does he still use 3 swords? Was this ever explained? I think he used the sword in his mouth once in the very beginning of the series when he was first introduced but he hasn't used it since. It seems like he just keeps it there because the fans got used to it.
>>
File: Baitt.png (53 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Baitt.png
53 KB, 625x626
>>
>>133843626
Because he likes to indirect kiss his ded waifu, not like a baka like you would understan.
>>
>>133843626
>Why does he still use 3 swords?
He uses as many swords as he can carry in a fight.
He first tried it with like 20.
>>
>>133844425
I remember that but he never actually uses the one in his mouth for anything. I just watched him infuse his swords with haki to cut Pica and he used haki on the sword in his mouth even though it doesn't do shit.
>>
>>133843626
well, three is better than two
>>
>>133844425
he can use 9 tho.
>>
>>133843626
incase if he drops or loses one.
>>
well the jaw is the strongest muscle in the body
>>
>>133843626
He could have put a sword in his asshole, oone under each arpit, and 4 other swords in the joints for his legs and hands.
>the 9 sworded demon
>one of his sworfs has a brown guard
>he never eats mexican before a fight
>>
The mouth sword is the from his childhood rival who died in his backstory. She looks like Tashigi.

Zoro used only 2 swords as a kid.
>>
>>133846467
I want Tashigi to stay irrelevant.
Smoker can get all the Car-dev he wants, seing tha cunt allways ticks me off.
>>
>>133846351
Oda is not a fan of niggers from Naruto.
>>
>>133846674
I didn't watch naruto past the part where the emo guy runs away.
I was genuinely shitposting in response to OP's stupid question; don't tell me someone actually does use 9 swords with one of them up his ass in Naruto. Might reconsider picking it up if yes.
>>
>>133846833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgC9_W5v7Y
>>
File: 1446550403077.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446550403077.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>133847630
How did I ever take this show seriously
>>
Also, explain why he has to use his super special move to cut Pica's waist when he cuts his torso vertically (a wider distance) with a normal slash moments later.
>>
>>133846467
I saw him using like six the first time he faced her
>>
Honestly, zoro looks mentally retarded when he uses three swords
>>
>>133847630
Tell me this is a joke.
>>
>>133850556
Nope
>>
>>133850713
Then I did good at dropping it on the first arc.
>>
>>133843626
>>133844520
>he hasn't used it since
>it doesn't do shit
Can you even read? Are you an invalid? How do you dress yourself in the morning?
>>
>>133847630
>Rapping nigger uses weapons in a way that's totally stupid

This sounds pretty fucking familiar.
>>
All the 3 swordstyle is because on his last fight, he will lose both arms, and when he is about to lose, he will use his mouth katana to kill the rival
>>
>>133843626
Wan piss always toed the line between comedy and battle, only recently providing little of either. Zoro's three-sword style is a relic of that era.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.