[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the rebuild movies aren't a sequel, can you explain why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (549 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549 KB, 1920x1200
If the rebuild movies aren't a sequel, can you explain why the ocean has already been filled with LCL? You know, something that happened at the end of eoe?
>>
Second impact's fault. It's plainly stated in 2.22.
>>
>>133842284
There's also a streak of blood on the moon, which was left by Lilith in EoE.

Also, Kaworu seems to be aware of the events that happened in EoE, too...

However, I'd say these are just some sort of easter egg or something like that rather than hints about the fact it's actually a sequel.
>>
Four Adams, Rebuild Earth got fucked harder in Second Impact. It's suggestive of some relation but they can't be literally the same events since there are direct links between pre and post Impact like the marine preservation facility.
>>
Rebuilds are like an alternate timeline of the original.Kaworu seems to be aware of what happened in the original continuity.
>>
>>133842568
Kaworu was supposed to have a whole arc but because of the small budget, they had to wrap up his entire story in one fucking episode.
Also yeah, i think those small hints are easter eggs.
We won't know until 3.0 + 1.0. Is the godzilla movie done btw?
>>
Guys a question, the original 26 episode anime, is it supposed to be shinjis flash back? The whole thing i mean.
>>
>>133842689
a whole arc in the original series? that would have been nice, kaworu's character was rather unique and interesting.

no idea about the godzilla movie, but i'm sure anno is supervising both projects at the same time.
>>
File: jiiii.png (735 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jiiii.png
735 KB, 1280x720
>>133842723
It's Rei's flashback, but her flashbacks actually happen while she has them.
>>
>>133842802
What
>>
>>133842802
Eh, doesn't really convince me... the mystery of the Rei apparitions is still unsolved
>>
>>133842932
Her memories are the events themselves as they occurred, space and time are hers. And she's never seen to use it for anything but to creep on her brother.
>>
>>133843259
>this is what rei fags actually believe
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.