[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That was a feel good ending. And holy shit, OST of the season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: GunxSword.jpg (81 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
GunxSword.jpg
81 KB, 1440x900
That was a feel good ending.
And holy shit, OST of the season?
>>
This is one of those shows where I watched ten or fifteen episodes and then didn't finish it and now several years have passed and the decision is whether to start over or give up forever.
>>
File: sky_xl.jpg (54 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
sky_xl.jpg
54 KB, 1000x667
>>133837180
EEEEHHHHHHHH?
>>
>>133838008
Maybe he means GunxSword?
>>
>>133836168
Dunno about OST but the ED is really up there for the EDOTS
>>
File: No shota molestation.jpg (649 KB, 1280x2880) Image search: [Google]
No shota molestation.jpg
649 KB, 1280x2880
>>133836168
>And holy shit, OST of the season?
That spot's taken.
>>
>>133836168

Vahn. I like yo.. *SLICED*

so satisyfying
>>
>>133836168
If you're talking about Asterisk, then yes, especially the ED. "Waiting for the Rain" is a lovely piece. I can almost imagine a 1940s torch singer laying into that song.
>>
I think it beats out Kekkai Sensen, Sidonia and Shokugeki for EDOTY. It's the Wareta Ringo of 2015.
>>
>>133836168
Wonder when was the last time someone tlaked about GunxSword.
>>
File: asterisk4.jpg (120 KB, 1440x1580) Image search: [Google]
asterisk4.jpg
120 KB, 1440x1580
>>133836168
Saya best friend of 2015.

>readily admits her weaknesses (bad at socializing, directions, etc)
>aware of her friend's feelings and apologizes if she hurts them ("sorry about your dad friend, iktf too")
>beats the shit out of cunts who insults her friends
>legitimately sees the good in all of her friends even when they don't see it themselves ("you're the coolest Kirin, just be yourself")

Meanwhile Julis yells at everyone, and the blonde chick is a whore and cannot be trusted. Kirin is cool though.
>>
>>133838906
+1

Fantastic ED song. Downloaded it today 'n loving it.
>>
>>133841396
This. I see her in a much better light now. Since I'm animeonly right now, I took her for the generic childhood friend type and dismissed her character altogether. Hope she gets more screen time after this episode.
>>
>>133836168
boring shit filler episode. they needed another good episode to keep momentum going and they failed to deliver. might as well drop it now.
>>
>>133843819
>drop it before the tournament arc
Why would you do that? Is actually where the LN starts to get decentish.
>>
>>133841407
Glad you enjoyed it, anon!
>>
Gun x Sword is fantastic and also with a kickass OST.
>searching for Gun x Sword music nets me mostly SAO2:GGO stuff
>being too FREE for Youtube to actually let me link any of the OST tracks
Goddammit.

Asterisk is alright, too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.