[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone explain why they are not dead yet? They are a shell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1783486-1000px_gainax.svg.png (12 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
1783486-1000px_gainax.svg.png
12 KB, 320x256
Can anyone explain why they are not dead yet?

They are a shell of their former self and all their talent is either at Khara or Trigger.
What is keeping them alive?
>>
File: ducktales-money-bin.jpg (62 KB, 677x508) Image search: [Google]
ducktales-money-bin.jpg
62 KB, 677x508
>>133831718

Eva made a a looooooooooooooooooot of money. Like you have seriously no idea how much money there is in Rei statutes
>>
>>133831718
Pleiades was ok, also
>Trigger
>>
>>133831718
I like Subaru.
>>
>>133831718
Evangelion was anime original, thus they own the full licensing to it and got as much money as they could out of merchandise sold for it.

What I wonder is if the licenses for the original stick to Anno thus Khara now gets whatever profits the original series still brings in, or, if Gainax the studio owns that all still and Khara only profits from the Rebuild series.

Besides, I liked Pleiades a fair bit; they aren't at all the wild hot-blooded studio they were but they still have the capacity to do stuff so might as well see if they can make any future successes despite being gutted and left to dry. Better than the industry losing a studio outright aka why kill them if they still make anime. I mean if it's original then you can't really complain that some other studio could do it better. If they (somehow) get an important property in the future and really fuck it up, then maybe people would start calling for their heads on a platter, but otherwise let them be imo.
>>
4.0 is potentially coming out within the next 6 months
>>
They can't die until Blue Uru is finished.
>>
>>133831757
Do Rei statues bring in more money than Kanu statues?
>>
>>133831718
I'm more confused about why Gonzo is still alive.
>>
I really like Gainax.

>>133831828
Waiting for BDs before I watch this.
>>
>>133831718
>>133832500
Both these studios ha anime this year.
>>
>>133831718
You make this post every month.
It's kinda pathetic, watching someone trying to get off to this.
>>
>>133832500
Gonzo made Sore ga Seiyuu just last season. It was great.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.