[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tamako Love Story is garbage. I legitimately believe that only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: tamakofuckbitches.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tamakofuckbitches.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
Tamako Love Story is garbage. I legitimately believe that only people who have never been in any kind of relationship are capable of enjoying it.

The entire movie is one long, awkward confession. It drags in absolute nobody characters like that shy girl who Tamako befriended (seriously, who the fuck even is she?), and ends with the suggestion that Mochi-chan is going to fucking drop all of his filmmaking dreams just to fiddlefuck around making rice cakes the rest of his life.

Furthermore, it's not a fucking love story. The only reason that he and Tamako should get together is shoehorned in (hurrr muh mommas funeral) at the last minute. Other than that, they're just friends, and rather than actually have them complete a story arc that involves actual dating of any kind, the movie prefers instead to fucking dick around with WILL SHE?? WON'T SHE?? bullshit all the way until the very end.

For whatever reason, the showrunners decided to recycle the garbage SHES SECRETLY A PRINCESS plotline that they were smart enough to drop into a SHES SECRETLY IN LOVE abortion. Seriously, there's nothing different about the movie's plot to the dragged out, nonsensical decision Tamako makes about not being some random brown guy's bride in the series, except this time the overwhelmingly obvious fucking answer is yes, of course she's going to get with the self-insert because the movie needs to pander hard as it fucking can after the overall flop the series was.

If you actually enjoyed TLS, then you were pandered to, and it worked. You have little concept of what constitutes a compelling narrative within film. You stared at pretty flashing colors and random moe-pig perversions until the point when KyoAni gave you exactly what they knew you were too stupid to not want, at which point in time you loudly started clapping your hands and sobbing uncontrollably, you fucking philistine pieces of shit. Just like TLS, you are literal garbage that belongs in the fucking trash.
>>
File: 678661.jpg (544 KB, 1548x1042) Image search: [Google]
678661.jpg
544 KB, 1548x1042
>>133824832
I'm glad this meme is still around!
>>
File: Tamako2.jpg (138 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tamako2.jpg
138 KB, 1600x1200
Your priorities are incredibly skewed if you think that giving up your career for the person you love isn't a worthwhile sacrifice, anon.
Nothing is worth giving up a lifetime spent with that special someone.
>>
File: 1447811199531.jpg (66 KB, 584x590) Image search: [Google]
1447811199531.jpg
66 KB, 584x590
I loved the moment when you started hating on the people who liked the movie and not the movie itself
>>
>>133825041

This is the pandering. Oneitis at a young age /= love. Film school gives him the chance to meet girls who share his interests and his passion.

Also, he doesn't have a career except for mochi. He'd be literally confining himself to a lifetime of something he hates in order to occasionally get a blowjob from a mental midget.

>>133825059

They're the reason it exists. If a man shits on my car, I don't hate the shit. I hate having to deal with the shit, but I absolutely despise the man responsible.
>>
File: Tamako.jpg (142 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
Tamako.jpg
142 KB, 1600x1280
>>133825170
I hope you find love one day, anon. Then you'll realize that taking on a job you hate isn't such a bad thing if you're doing that job with the person you love more than anything.
>>
File: 1444867253343.png (603 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444867253343.png
603 KB, 1280x720
>>133825170
Come on dude, if you didn't liked where the movie was going you could've stopped at any moment, or just forget about it and move on to something that panders more to what you like
>>
>>133825372
Come on dude, if you didn't liked where the attack was going you could've moved from paris at any moment, or just forget about it and move on to an islamist ideology that panders more to what you like
>>
File: tamako.gif (615 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tamako.gif
615 KB, 500x281
>>133824832
>he wouldn't give up everything in life to wake up next to Tamako every morning after pumping her full of baby batter night after night

Didn't Bryan Adams teach you anything?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXtlWmBM-HU
>>
>>133824832
Stop posting this pasta. It was exactly what it was trying to be: a fun, cute and light-hearted series. Your shit opinion won't change that.
>>
>>133825687

Your opinion is shit, actually. As it turns out, you are in fact the retard. Specifically, you are dumb. You should recognize the reality of the situation; ie ur a faggot.

No, but seriously, I feel the need to remind you that you literally suck a million dicks and everyone who went to high school with you knows.
>>
File: Tamako4.jpg (348 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Tamako4.jpg
348 KB, 2560x1600
Let me tell you something, anon.

The September of 2011, I was starting my third year of a five year medical school program. I started dating a wonderful man online during the same month, and dropped out of college that next April to be with him. My friends and family called me foolish, but guess what? I've never regretted my decision for a second.
>>
File: le epic kakashi.jpg (38 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
le epic kakashi.jpg
38 KB, 500x374
>>133825773

Neat.
I made pic related your favorite anime, on the house anon
>>
>>133824832
Every night.
>>
>>133824832
>only people who have never been in any kind of relationship are capable of enjoying it
This holds for anime is general.
>>
>>133827735
My wife (who is really cute and sleeps naked/wears tights, a skirt, and a bra around the house because she doesn't like wearing too many clothes) both love anime and watch it together every night, so that's not really true.
>>
>>133827850
*my wife and I
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.