[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isnt this manga more talked about here? I see daily Berserk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Vagabond.jpg (2 MB, 3109x4485) Image search: [Google]
Vagabond.jpg
2 MB, 3109x4485
Why isnt this manga more talked about here? I see daily Berserk threads but never one for Vagabond. In my opinion Vagabond is just as good as Berserk But it has better physical volumes

So lets talk about Vagabond guys.
Also where the fuck can I get scanlations past volume 27 with decent seeders? Both Bakabt and Nyaa are useless in this front.
>>
>>133821663
That farming simulator arc was pointless
>>
Lurk more.
>>
I stopped reading this when the MC became crippled and then i found out chapter release dates are shit so dropped it.
>>
What is there to say?
>>
>>133821747
Is the farming over? Sort of lost track of Vagabond when that and Vinland saga went into farm mode
>>
>>133821663
Vagabond is an adaptation. There is nothing to speculate because we know where it is going contrary to Berserk.
>>
>>133821766
I still don't understand the point of his injury. He doesn't seem to be affected by it now, and it's just healing with no explanation after them saying he wouldn't fight again.

Am I the only one that feels that somewhere near Musashi's imprisonment something weird happened with the story telling? It felt like it jumped around too much and was quite a mess for a while, showing Funajima and old Matahachi with several jumps.
>>
>>133821755
Homeboy I always lurk. vagabond is a rare occurrence as a separate thread, maybe a mention in a OPT here and there.
>>
>>133821862
Yeah, dragged on for far too long. He's going to serve a Lord now.
>>
>>133821887
Speaking of which the one on amazon is one hardcover book, but I heard there were 9 volumes of the original work. Is the one on amazon a decent translation?
>>
>>133822175
I don't know about the english translation because I'm not an english speaker but the french version in 2 volumes that I read is very nice.

In spite of being an old book, it's still very easy to read contrary to other books of the same age. But it's very long, it's like two volumes of 850 pages
>>
>>133821994
Not really, re-marathon it
>>
What's the origin of Jessica, Luke and Kilgrave's powers?
>>
File: 2S-qpydybLQ.jpg (293 KB, 722x1024) Image search: [Google]
2S-qpydybLQ.jpg
293 KB, 722x1024
>>133821663
Who would win?
>>
New chapter when? Is it on hiatus?
>>
>>133821766
>"You won't be able to fight again"
>A year later he's fucking fine
>>
I was buying the manga, but they stop publishing in my country and I'm thinking about import the original. Also, the farming saga was excellent, it had musashi's development and I kinda liked. Don't know if in the Musashi's story had the same thing.
>>
>>133822786
I'm fairly sure the furniture in the Baki universe could take on most characters from more sane series and win.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.