[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NT Index vol 14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: NT_vol_14.jpg (135 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
NT_vol_14.jpg
135 KB, 700x1000
SHOW US THE DRAGON DAMMIT KAMACHI! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>“Who would have thought there was something else inside Imagine Breaker?”

>Bright headlights shined on Kamisato Kakeru.

>In the instant of illumination, blood could be seen soaking his entire body. His coat was torn randomly and one of his arms hung limply at his side. He could no longer hold a hand to the side of his neck. One of his eyes would not open.

>“When it was just Imagine Breaker, it was easy. But as soon as I erased it, that shot out.”

>“Eh? Wait…”

>“What was that thing? Kamijou Touma isn’t just the owner of Imagine Breaker… Yes…”

>“What is that heavy tone for? Eh? You’re joking right? Please wait just a minute!!”

He's done it again, the absolute madman!
>>
What situation do you guys think would have to occur for Imagine Breaker to release more than just one dragon?
>>
>>133796654
The Dragon really isn't that impressive considering Othinus and Touma have both made it their bitch.
>>
>>133796982
they already show it in the manga. Level 6 Misaka makes 7 dragons appear.

Wait is that canon?
>>
>>133797049
It's canon. Just wondering why in some cases it hadn't showed up like when Othinus cut off Touma's arm. Will it just not materialize outside of Academy City?
>>
>>133797169
Maybe it needs AIM
>>
>>133797169
That's because in those cases the dragon was being told to STFO. They wanted to appear though.
>>
Fuck dragons, I want to see the Invisible Thing
>>
>>133796654
Wait, so this volume is just about Kamisato having pronoia? What the fuck man just accept you have a harem and be done with it!

>>133797683
>I want to see the Invisible Thing
I don't think you understand the concept of the word 'invisible'
>>
>>133796654
Fuck the dragon, when will Crowley actually do something here. I feel like Kamachi is prolonging this for shekels.
>>
>>133800440
But he did do something. He created the perfect opposing axis to WR by sacrificing Doge.
>>
>>133800747
No, he created the opposing axis against himself. Also Aleister gone mad.
>>
>>133800747
I thought the opposing axis for WR was IB. I mean that's the whole point of the chapter right? Magic Gods are not satisfied with IB because Touma cares for Othinus so they made WR.
>>
>>133801140
Nah, he sacrifice Doge to ensure Yuiitsu is free from any conflict and have her solely focus on creating weapons that can no longer be negated by WR.
>>
>>133796982
>>133797169
I try not to think too hard about it. Probably a combination of AIM density and rule of cool.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.