[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... what do I watch first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Animu 1.jpg (685 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
Animu 1.jpg
685 KB, 1836x3264
Trying to get more into different anime that isn't just the new stuff, I bought two of Crunchyroll's Halloween Bundles (30 random DVDs for like $25). Only had three or so doubles, and a few of the series' don't have the first season, but I can always check those out online.

Anyway, anything look good to you guys? I'll probably give them all a try at some point, but recommendations would be great.
>>
>buying anime
>>
File: Animu 2.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Animu 2.jpg
1 B, 486x500
2/6 by the way. I've already seen Submarine 707R, it was pretty neat. IIRC there's some other submarine anime already, I'll have to look into those.
>>
File: Animu 3.jpg (718 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
Animu 3.jpg
718 KB, 1836x3264
3/6.

Woo, Beyblade... might not bother with that one.
>>
File: Animu 4.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Animu 4.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
4/6.

Starting with the second box now.
>>
File: Animu 5.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Animu 5.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
5/6.

eX-Driver and Appleseed were already in the first couple of posts. I had two of those, Appleseed had a sleeve on one and the other just the plastic case around it.
>>
Some of these are in the middle of series, what the fuck? Why would you want to watch shit from the middle
>>
File: Animu 6.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Animu 6.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
aaaand 6/6.

The Huntik series looked really neat, I'm glad I got four of the series.
>>
>>133792733
That way they make sure you buy another bundle in hope of getting the first couple
>>
>paying $25 for a bunch of random shit series they probably got at Goodwill
>>
>>133792740
It doesn't look bad, You can simply complete certain series with online downloads.
I've never seen Yugo the Negotiator outside of Japan though.
>>
>>133792733

The boxes were random and there both multiple copies and out-of-order DVDs could and would happen. For me it was just a good way to find a few new series and give them a try instead of just skipping over them.
>>
File: yugo.jpg (915 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
yugo.jpg
915 KB, 1836x3264
>>133792763

That's pretty neat then. I was kinda thinking of skipping over that one, didn't really seem like something I'd be interested in.
>>
>>133792879
I'd recommend it, simply because it's different from most shows, and you can one-up people on /a/. It's truly a forgotten show.
>>
>>133792740
Moribito is a fun fantasy-adventure.
>>
I thought that said Feet of Doom. Pretty disappointed. Nanaka 6/17 looks pretty cute. Do that, I guess.
>>
SO,what should i read first? I just bought all of crunchyrolls manga and i'm looking into what i should start with.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=756814
>>
lmao there are only two shows in those shitty DVDs that are actually any good and the rest are trash, the worst part being they aren't even old or unknown and are two very well known series on /a/

Congrats feg
>>
Saiyuki Reload
>>
>cancerous buyfaggotry

You kids need to stay on Crunchyroll where you belong.
>>
>buying anime
Why
>>
>buying shitty licensed anime
>from crunchyroll
>recommendation thread on top of it all
Just stop.
>>
>30 licensed dub DVDs some intern fished out of a Best Buy dumpster
>25 americlap burgerbux

I'm expecting volume 3 of Symphogear GX to arrive this week which set me back $50 and I still pity you for wasting your money.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.