[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So , when is the second digimon adventure tri movie out? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So , when is the second digimon adventure tri movie out?
Also, discussion about the new tri episodes:
I cried with episode 2.

23 yo ma niggas
>>
Yamato is now a dickhead, kinda
>>
>facebook image
>>
>>133788855
I was drunk ok
>>
Just got around to watching it. What the fuck was with all the pointless PTSD shit
>>
>>133788715
>now
someone didn't pay much attention to the first series, if anything he's gotten a lot softer

>>133789943
>>133789943
>>133789943
yes, this, biggest flaw, it's like we cant include dead bodies so lets have him flashback to... FUCKING NOTHING instead, fucking retarded
>>
They also completely skipped omegamon drawing his sword. That was one of the most memorable parts of the old movie
>>
>the title of the second film Ketsui (決意 Determination?) was announced with it being released March 12, 2016.
these 4 were pretty dull and that was to hype us for the next installment in 6 months. I knew this was going to be a shit idea
>>
>>133790410

They were afraid of being fucked in the arse by dragon ball super
>>
>>133790834
so the decided to fuck themselves in the ass
>>
File: error041.png (563 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
error041.png
563 KB, 1280x720
>>133788715
Actually taichi was the one being dumb, but it wasn't unwarranted.
I thought Yamato showed significant growth in that he only let his fiery latin temper get to him once, and was actually quite civil and kept mostly to himself while Taichi was having a sulk.
He did give the stink eye a couple times though, but seriously improved anger management
>>
>>133789979
i thought he was morning that broken flip phone still
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.