[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This mango is really good. Why do the good mangos only update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4[1].jpg (168 KB, 728x1035) Image search: [Google]
4[1].jpg
168 KB, 728x1035
This mango is really good.

Why do the good mangos only update monthly?
>>
>>133763118
Cause they are LN adaptions.
>>
>>133763230
fug.

But I want like 100 more of this right now.
>>
>>133763118
>Really good

Eh, it's so so. It's not bad like most other adaptations yet, so we'll see where it goes from here.

>>133763230
What impresses me is that there's a large number of adaptations that picked some pretty mediocre artists who can't produce more than a few low-detail pages a month.
>>
>>133763519
Yeah that's probably the only real issue I have with it, the art quality. But it's cute, has a nice twist, and almost feels like a different form of fantasy slice of life. As long as major mysteries continue to remain unsolved and Kou goes bodyhopping from town to town like the Littlest Hobo solving a problem-of-the-week and meeting new friends, I can see myself really enjoying it over a long term.
>>
I think I'm going senile.
I read the first volume of the novel translations and I have some of the manga downloaded and archived, but I can not remember the name of this.
>>
>>133763671
Spirit Migration.

I only found it because I was looking for the latest Spirit Circle.
>>
>>133763722
Thanks. I was thinking soul something, and then that stupid female dragon stalks the army command to eat and/or rape web novel kept popping into my head.

I've read too much shit.
>>
>>133763230
Speaking of LN adaptations, does Only Sense Online have a manga? How come I've never seen it anywhere?
>>
>>133763118
>Why do the good mangos only update monthly?
Because they have more time to think about what they wanna write instead of the weekly garbage
>>
>>133763860
No.

Because it doesn't exist.

>>133763868
The eternal conundrum. We want more swift quality content, but good quality needs more time.

This universe is torment.
>>
>>133763945
If it doesn't exist then what is this from?
>>
>>133764034
NTR rape doujin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.