[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuureitou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: img000016.png (438 KB, 974x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
438 KB, 974x1400
>rape
>incest
>immortality
So the series finally ends.The last volume was alright.I pretty much forgot most of the plot before mc going in the maze/tower to find the treasure.
>>
File: img000013.png (578 KB, 974x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000013.png
578 KB, 974x1400
>>133747899
I thought the ending was super disappointing. Barely any closure, all the big mysteries were solved in the volume previous and worst of all the relationship between Tetsuo and MC (I can't even remember his name) remained ambiguous at best.

Oh well. The journey was overall good but it should have ended a volume earlier.
>>
>>133747970
>worst of all the relationship between Tetsuo and MC remained ambiguous at best
You're a retard if you expected anything else.

>I can't even remember his name
Retard.
>>
File: img000022.png (935 KB, 1979x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000022.png
935 KB, 1979x1400
Also, fags finally getting it on.

>>133747970
I wasnt invested much in the series, so I dont get badly disappointed luckily. Well, they might fuck afterwards implied by the coming of new age and shit though.

Anyday until Tesla getting shanked by the creepy nurse of his.
>>
File: img000003.png (459 KB, 974x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000003.png
459 KB, 974x1400
>>133748203
It doesn't help that he barely had any focus in the last volume, and I didn't particularly care for the series once the focus shifted from Shibanmushi with a side of identity issues to "Identity Issues: The Manga".

>>133748237
>Tesla getting shanked by the creepy nurse of his
It'll be whenever she decides that being with him regardless of his being alive or not is top priority. She's crazy as fuck.

I hope someone picks up Dai-3 no Gideon or whatever else the magnaka starts working on. His females are just way too goddamn sexy.
>>
>>133748413
Oh, he already got a new/other series running? Nice, hopefully it gets picked up.I kinda like his art.
>>
>>133748413
>"Identity Issues: The Manga".
Partly why I dropped it volumes ago, although it really just got boring. Doesn't sound like it's worth me continuing it to be honest.
>>
>>133749074
Up until they find the treasure is amazing, then it jumps the rails. Basically I feel like that was the real ending, and the rest was an epilogue to tie up the remaining loose ends.
>>
>>133747899
man, the online read thread was great
>>
>>133747899
>casually browse /a/ while at work
>some faggot spoils you the last volume of your favourite manga

Fuck, I checked outerfags site last night and it wasn't up.
>>
rape? u wot m8?
>>
>>133750207
Incoming promotion anon.
>>
>>133750361
I'm using my phone senpai. At the library we respect every form of culture (meaning yuureitou is a yes, opm is a big no).
>>
>>133750207
you must miss the vollume dump thread
>>
File: no homo tho.jpg (2 MB, 700x9058) Image search: [Google]
no homo tho.jpg
2 MB, 700x9058
Nice too see that I wasn't the only one reading this.
Well, it was a wild ride. And i hope that MC and Tetsuo fucked. No homo sex is the greatest sex
>>
I liked the manga as a whole, but I found the last volume a bit of a mess... with all those reveals and counter-reveals and the "just because my girlfriend has a penis it doesn't make her less of a woman and just because I have a vagina it doesn't make me less of a man, so no homo" ending.
>>
>>133747899
That looks pretty fucking edgy.
>>
>>133754197
Sacrificing your boypussy for your waifu is pretty commendable anon.
>>
>>133747899
Marube should be 4chan's pet too.
>>
>>133751486
>Tumblr the manga
>>
>>133751486
Amano still thought love was dull, the point of the talk about how love stories end on books, it was to stand a point where stereotypes, even gay ones, are hollow. And he knew their relationship would be always hard, not only for society but to themselves. I didn't see any of the things you are projecting, Tetsuo still likes girls, and Amano still likes girls. But aside that, both realized they had a good chemistry in certain instances of roleplaying.
>>
>>133747899
Same with me, I read it such a long time ago I barely remembered anything, but fuck if I was going to reread 50+ chapters again. I just restarted at the part where they all went into the tower.

Also, am I the only person who had no idea who Jinbabue was? His reveal as Shibanmushi just made me go "Who?"

Overall a good manga, lot of fun to read, but christ is this manga tumblr's wet dream
>>
>>133751146
what a dumb comic

fuck traps
>>
>>133747899
I like author's doctor manga more anyway.
>>
>>133747899
marube was the best thing about this
>>
I dropped it shortly after that little village arc with the water and the wood and lots of drugs.

I regret nothing. It was a slog of a series and judging by what I'm reading here it never got any better.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.