[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which subs for End of Evangelion: Sepherotic or Commie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Which subs for End of Evangelion: Sepherotic or Commie
>>
Here is what I did because I don't care about your question but want to give my input.

I looked for god knows how long for the sub. Couldn't find it. Then finally found a subbed version of the movie (or so I thought). Clicked play and was in English. Said fuck it and will watch it in English.
>>
As far as I know, they both use the ADV subs. Maybe slightly edited, but I don't think either of them use original TLs. For the encoding quality, just download both and look at them side by side or something.
>>133744001
What are you? A streaming faggot?
>>
>>133744090

I don't download anymore because my back catalogue was so filled up with crap that I would never watch all of it. With streaming I get through it and be done with it.
>>
>>133744254
Then don't download so much shit, you retard.
>>
>>133744301

Fuck off you faggot. I thought I could make time to get through my backlog but life didn't seem to agree with me. Unlike you I have things I have to take care of to better myself, so kiss my ass.
>>
File: 1423877006401.png (414 KB, 716x810) Image search: [Google]
1423877006401.png
414 KB, 716x810
>>133744364
Nice projecting, retard.
Sorry you're actually too retarded for proper time management.
Literally just download what you're going to watch and then watch it when you have free time instead of downloading a fuckton of shit en masse like a child trying to buy every toy in the store.
>>
File: 1440530729025.png (68 KB, 789x346) Image search: [Google]
1440530729025.png
68 KB, 789x346
>streaming
>>
>>133744513

I downloaded all my shit right before I started my engineering degree. Animu takes a backs seat to getting a great education.

I said my piece and the convo ends here.
>>
>>133744689
>I said my piece and the convo ends here.

wow look at you getting the last word

kakkoii
>>
File: streaming.png (1024 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
streaming.png
1024 KB, 1366x768
>>133744689
>streaming for any reason at all
It's not as if it takes more time to hunt for a download, you retard. And then you don't deal with watching the dub or shit quality in general.
You're working on an engineering degree. So? What does that have to do with anything? You spend less time watching shit, whatever, that doesn't mean you have to be a streaming faggot.
>>
>>133744727
Only /a/ has pedantic people like this.
>>
>>133744689
this is good bait, have a you
>>
>>133744689
> great education
> engineering degree
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.