[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Little Busters!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: littlebusters.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
littlebusters.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Did J.C Staff fucked the adaptation?
>>
>>133742903
Nah, it was pretty great. JC Staff should remake the rest of the Key adaptations.
>>
>>133742948
>JC Staff should remake the rest of the Key adaptations.
You don't like the Kyoani ones? Why? I agree that Air is terrible though.
>>
File: He hates it.png (40 KB, 534x392) Image search: [Google]
He hates it.png
40 KB, 534x392
>>133742948
>>
File: Kud_gross.jpg (157 KB, 1001x723) Image search: [Google]
Kud_gross.jpg
157 KB, 1001x723
>>133742948
>it was pretty great

Just go what the fuck is wrong with you.

>>133742903
It only pulls off the common route comedy well, every character route and refrain is trashed.
>>
>>133743411
>You don't like the Kyoani ones? Why?

Too much forced animation
>>
Let me just say this and nothing else, Little Busters Refrain had the worst and I mean the worst ass pull ending I have ever seen.

That is all.
>>
>>133744206
So basically it's only good for the comedy?
>>
>>133744719
It's good to see some bits of the VN get animated and the LB's in spats
>>
>>133742903
Absolutely
>>
>>133742948
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.