[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/ do I need to watch the first series to understand this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
/a/ do I need to watch the first series to understand this?
>>
>>133736662
The backstory, yeah

It's better to just play the game.
>>
>>133736662
It really would help.
The S2 takes place about a decade afterwards. there's been plenty of old main characters making an appearance, and the whole deal with the current MC is his similarity with the first series' MC.
>>
>>133739224
Not to mention both MCs are connected to the first MC.
>>
>>133739364
I thought Haku wasn't related to Hakuoro.
>>
>>133740377
Not by blood, but by his actions.
>>
>>133736852
>>133739224
>>133739364
>>133740377
>>133740523
I still don't understand how the MC got into this world. It least at the start it seems like he just suddenly appears.
i haven't watched the first series
>>
>>133740377
human
>>
Currently watching both and slightly ahead on season one. S1 is techically an iyashikei, right?
>>
>>133736852
>>133739224
Okay. I thought it could be viewed as stand alone up till that episode but I'll get on the first series as well, then.
>>
>>133740945
Not really. The anime focuses on the main plot of the game which is about war and building a kingdom.
>>
>>133740585
>Into this world

Watch Planet of the Apes
>>
>>133741104
Just play the game, its like ten hours and it conveys shit generally better, with a lot of strategy game elements inbetween to break up the plot.

Its a war time conquering sort of story, which is true about the sequel as well.

We just haven't gotten to the war part yet.
>>
so, which chapter will the action begin?
>>
Animal ears
>>
>>133742140
Next episode, episode 10 and 11 have action. After 12 is action
>>
>>133742140
I think it was next episode or the one after it or something.

Probably soon

It starts a bit later in this game compared to the previous because the game ends on a cliffhanger, its a two part series where the remaining story happens in the third game that isn't out yet. Also the ending of this game is depressing as shit because of how it leaves off. Also because the world is generally at peace after the last game, since Hakuro fixed most of the nations problems. There's not much reason for war at the moment, until shit starts going down.

People are going to be begging for happy times again when the action starts.
>>
>>133742283

How do you know hat
>>
>>133742361
that?*
>>
>>133742304
Will there be suffering?

And will we have to wait 9 years for a conclusion?
>>
Only the first game is translated, right?
>>
I just wanted to watch a show with a giant bird in it.

Why did she stop appearing
>>
File: 123_zuOG1rQ.jpg (98 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
123_zuOG1rQ.jpg
98 KB, 1200x675
>>133742392
Third game is already announced and on the way supposedly.

Also its war, so of course there's suffering to come. Go play the first game to get an idea of what's about to go down.

Its not suffering without merit or without meaning, but it is a pretty decent drama piece and somewhat bitter sweet at times.
>>
>>133742361
Well, I played the game and the way the episodes are titled.

The preview for next episode shows its the mission/story with Ukon and Haku having to deal with girigiri loose on the town and shit gets crazy.

Episode 9 seems like it will be Aruruu and Kamyu based on the title even though in the game, they dont show up till way late. I guess whitefox wants most of the SOL out of the way and leave all the action in cour 2.
Episode 10 is titled falling in love, which is assumed to be an Atui episode and her going ham on thugs, it'll be lighthearted with some action. Episode 11 is titled after Anju, which assumes her fake kidnapping and taking her back from Nosuri. Episode 12's title hints thats when the twins are given to Haku, and after that along with reaction to the twins it's pretty actioney as the gang soon heads to war zone in uzurussia
>>
>>133740585
Its the far future. Humans are the slimes. The animal people were their genetic experiments that escaped and repopulated the world after humans pissed off a demon-god thing which cursed them all.
>>
>>133740945
>S1 is an iyashikei
People in healing anime don't usually get eaten by tigers
>>
>>133742490
S1 had a lot of fucked up shit in it thinking back on it.
>>
>>133742490
Maybe not in yours.
>>
>>133740945
No, finish the first game.
>>
>>133742490
This. Two episodes in to the original, and MC fights a tiger. That series moved fast.
>>
>>133743071
Things go by much faster in the anime. The time span from the start of the rebellion to taking over the capital in the game is about a year spaced out with SoL segments.
>>
>>133743539
Its a few weeks or so, maybe like three months.
>>
>>133743539
I'm stuck at the part in the first game where you have to kill Carrier's ex. he's kicking all 6 of my asses.
>>
>>133743572
I vaguely remember them mentioning about a year past when they took over the capital. I could be wrong though. Either way the plot progression is much to fast in the anime compared to the game.
>>
File: Carrier03.jpg (122 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
Carrier03.jpg
122 KB, 500x707
>>133736662
Not really until Carrier arrived, since S2 has just been SoL bullshit with new characters so far.

You should watch the first series because it is far superior.
>>
>>133743797
Why is she so best?
>>
File: Carrier.jpg (209 KB, 602x752) Image search: [Google]
Carrier.jpg
209 KB, 602x752
>>133744138
Good genes.
>>
>>133744138
Good body, fun teasing, strong as fuck, deals with her own shit, and does what's needed to get through to the dense harem MC.
>>
>>133744371
Don't forget; godly voice.
>>
>>133744371
He's not really dense, he did fuck Eruru before anyone, and it was because he wanted it to happen and didn't beat around the bush about it. Really he went right for it, and just flat out came out with the suggestion. Hakuro definitely doesn't fit the dense mold.

He just didn't really want to fuck Carrier, until she made it a choice he couldn't refuse at all, and drugged him.
>>
>>133744162

I don't remember this from the first season at all. Was this in an OVA or something?
>>
>>133745011
That is obviously an edit or official art. There were no one piece swimsuits in the anime, like at all.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.