[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Tokuchi the best sports MC around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: One Outs.jpg (212 KB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
One Outs.jpg
212 KB, 960x1080
Is Tokuchi the best sports MC around?
>>
The absolute madman.
>>
>We'll never see the retard trios or based Tokuchi buying out the Lycaons

Fucking Madhouse
>>
>>133736704
At least the manga was good from start to end.

What is this author doing after Liar Game anyways?
>>
>>133736704
>adaptation stops right when the Manga gets good
>>
Baseball is boring as fuck. Is this still worth watching? I mean I was able to enjoy pointy nose chinese dominos man without knowing anything about the game.
>>
>>133736631
He's the most blatant Gary Stu around but it's great, he's an awesome MC. Joe and Hanamichi are still better as far as sports manga goes though.

>>133736850
Yeah, you watch for the keikakus rather than the sport.
>>
>>133736850
I thought it was pretty good and I despise actual baseball
>>
>>133736850
This is one of my favorites series and I didn't even know the rules of baseball before watching it.
>>
>>133736805
>Implying it wasn't good from the start
>>
>>133736850
I can think of very few sports manga/anime where you follow it for the sports.
>>
>>133736991
It gets a lot better
>>
did the nips like it?
>>
>>133736790
did liar game ever finish? It started to go off the rails during the musical chairs arc, and I haven't gone back since.

and that fucking drama series was goddamn awful.
>>
>>133736704
I hated the retard trio. Everything else about the manga was gold though, even the ending, and that's a surprise seeing as LG ending sucked hard

>>133736850
One Outs is more of a gambling manga than a sports manga. I say this because I love OO and I cannot stand sports manga
>>
File: 51772.jpg (22 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
51772.jpg
22 KB, 225x300
>the king will never win a ring
>>
>>133737360
Yeah finished last year.
>>
>>133737282
nope
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.