[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jojo EoH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: not a tumblr filename.jpg (161 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
not a tumblr filename.jpg
161 KB, 500x500
So just saw Joshuu got confirmed for Eyes of Heaven.
What are they going to use for his moveset? He hasn't even been in a single actual fight.
And honestly, with this being the last batch of characters, it's kind of a disappointing way to finish this roster off. Joshuu getting in over actual characters who deserve it more seems wrong.
>>
>>133726018
It just needs to end already.
>>
>>133726018
He'll definitely use the knife used to threaten Josuke and the brick.
He may as well use Les Feuilles.
>>
>>133726018
When are they gonna decide on a fucking color for Soft and Wet? It has a different one in every game
>>
File: Soft&Wet_ASB.jpg (68 KB, 482x640) Image search: [Google]
Soft&Wet_ASB.jpg
68 KB, 482x640
>>133728562
It was the same color in ASB
>>
>>133728170
I like part 8, it's just updates way too slowly

it started in 2011. It's been almost five years and we aren't even halfway through
>>
>>133728833
Well, fuck, guess I got used it's white and purple from the figmas. It looks ridiculous in DIO's colors tho
>>
>>133726018
There are two other Jojo threads right now, you twat

>>133728886
It updates just as frequently as SBR did, faggot. And if we use SBR as reference, we are already half way.
>>
>>133726018
Is this confirmed for the last batch though? I feel like there aren't enough DIO's
>>
>>133726018
additional characters are unlikely, but there's nothing telling this is the last character batch.
>>
>>133730337
Playable Dio finger bone when?

His special is turning people into plant abominations
>>
>>133730514
I'm still hopeful for Foo Fighters and Wekapipo
Wekapipo especially because of Gyros new fighting style. It seems redundant to have that if he's the only one with it.
>>
>>133730790
Speedwagon is also the only one with his fighting style.
>>
>>133730337
It needs a kid Dio and a Dio right before the mask who uses poison and a torpedo attack
>>
>>133730828
Because he's the only notable character with that style. Same with Stroheim.
But Gyro wasn't the only character with that style in SBR, Wekapipo was too.
>>
>>133728170
Tomorrow then?
>>
>>133726018
So if you turn into a snail from Heavy Weather through subliminal messaging, what does that mean for N'Doul? He is blind, so wouldn't that make him immune? I know CC2's pretty on-point when it comes to details, like Mista being at a disadvantage if he has four bullets or Hamon (and Star Platinum) attacks on vampires leaves less health that can be regenerated, but would they really put in a straight-up hard counter like that?
>>
>>133732738
sure
>>
if only we had more drawfags then we would be able to do something else instead of talking about memes.
>>
>>133734772
what do you want to be drawn?
>>
>>133734840
Hotpants and Diego
>>
>>133734854
doing what?
>>
>>133734772
I wish I could draw
>>
>>133726018
Is that a new Part 8 stage?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.