[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
File: one-piece-6538951.jpg (78 KB, 381x429) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-6538951.jpg
78 KB, 381x429
Soul King gets all the bitches, literally
>>
>>133725507
I seriously cannot wait until Sindoll starts drawing her getting boned, yohohohoho
>>
Lizard and bird races when.
>>
>>133725565
Yes, they can be used for close range, but they can just as easily be used for long range. You seem to think Akainu has some range limitation, which has never been shown, as long as he can produce magma, he can extend his magma fist out. It's the same with Ace, who turned up his firepower to destroy those boats, Akainu just has to do the same thing, or make a big fucking fist of magma and sweep it across the boats.
>>
>>133725632
Minks are the mammalian equivalent of fishmen and mermen so probably not until we see the Snakeneck tribe which are probably just cold-blooded minkmen.
>>
>>133725507
i'd give her a bone, if you know what i mean
>>
>people arguing in the last thread that ace is somehow better than akainu in terms of DF ability
Is it /a/'s job to be contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian sometimes?
>>
the mink tribe is super interesting
>>
File: 12.png (40 KB, 270x225) Image search: [Google]
12.png
40 KB, 270x225
>>133725716
Sssssh, Nami is sleeping
>>
>>133725659
>but they can just as easily be used for long range.
Prove it.

Gravity has an effect and should limit the range of flying magma compared to flying fire.
>>
>>133725660
Hangan and Cands have long necks and they aren't scaly, so snakenecks are probably just long necks.
>>
File: one-piece-6537685.jpg (266 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-6537685.jpg
266 KB, 800x448
The moest crew.
>>
>>133725751
You know how powerful a fucking volcano is and how it can shoot heavy ass magma for hundreds of feet into the air? Yeah that's literally Akainu, you don't need to worry about gravity with that sort of power.
Why the fuck am I even arguing with you like Ace somehow had a chance against Akainu? This shit happened like 4 fucking years ago, so stop posting any time since you'll never be correct.
>>
File: 4623646.gif (47 KB, 245x166) Image search: [Google]
4623646.gif
47 KB, 245x166
>>133725741
*poke*
that was neither my finger nor my nose
>>
>>133725751
Because it doesn't matter what gravity does, the magma is Akainu's "arm", just like the fire was Ace's "arm" Hes not shooting the stuff, he is physically enlarging his arm of magma with more magma
>>
>>133725799
So Law will encounter Nekomamushi, I wonder what Oda has planned for him and his crew for this arc
>>
>>133725751
>Gravity has any effect in one piece world
>>
>>133725844
I doubt that. See this Anon>>133725335 who use the opposite argument against me and you.
>>
>>133725827
Can you actually prove that Akainu threw a punch that flew horisontally several hundreds of meters though?
>>
Where were you when Sanji and Sanjifags got BTFO
>>
>>133725979
You know his Kazan attack or whatever is literally shooting fist-shaped balls of magma to rain down all over the place right? I don't even know why you're still posting at this point.
>>
new chapter fucking when?
>>
>>133725980
I really wanna know why he left tho.

>tfw I thought we were gonna have a several chapter long flashback about Sanji´s group when they left Dressrosa.
>>
>>133726043
Seven days.
>>
anyone know where I can see all the sbs'? I hear a recent one mentions something about df power levels?
>inb4 go to /adv/
>>
>>133726008
When you are forced to shoot upwards, it's usually because you don't have unlimited reach to shoot completely horisontally.
>>
>>133726043
any minute now
>>
>>133725980
how is this meme still going?
>>
File: vuvuzela.jpg (18 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
vuvuzela.jpg
18 KB, 300x189
>>133725741
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
Mangastream is lazy today.
>>
>>133725799
gosh, look at their cute fat suits!
They just need a big glass ball on their head and they'd be astronauts!
>>
Why the fuck did mangashit do One Piece after Bleach?
get your priorities straight you nigglets
>>
>>133726067
Do you know how fucking far away the execution platform was to the entrance of the bay? It literally does not matter how he aims his attacks as long as it reaches the targets. Stop fucking talking already you pedantic cunt.
>>
File: epic_sanji.jpg (61 KB, 503x324) Image search: [Google]
epic_sanji.jpg
61 KB, 503x324
>>133725980
Where were you when Oda foreshadowed Sanji's rampage on the new world?
>>
>>133725557
MIND BREAK PLEASE SINDOLL
>>
>>133726161
who cares?
>>
>>133726156
Is Penguin a Celestial Dragon?
>>
>>133726161
Seriously, who the fuck still reads bleach?
>>
>>133725799
deathflag. rip in pieces law, whenever that may be
>>
>>133725917
Nigga that is me. It doesn't matter if they turn their element output up, a Logia can turn into and control their element, meaning the giant fucking wave of fire Ace creates with Hiken is his arm. It's the same reason why all those fists Akainu throws out are magma shaped like fists and not just globs of magma, because they were his fucking fists before he shot them out.
>>
>>133726184
When you shoo a canonball to a long distance target, you either increase the canon strength and spend more energy, or you shoot smartly in a 45 degree angle to preserve strength.

This is what Akainu needs to do, his fists are more deadly, but he needs more wasted power to bring them far.

So he is more like a canon that has to shoot upwards of 45 degree angle,
whereas Ace is more like a laser that can simply shoot horisontally.
>>
File: 1447340806007.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447340806007.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
>>133725799
thank you, for making their reunion sorta on-screen, Oda.
It was all I wanted.
>>
>>133726215
I read it for the same reason I finished Naruto. I just want to see the end regardless of how shitty it is
>>
>>133726310
Considering that magma is a phyiscally heavy element compared to fire which has no weight, what does it matter since magma>fire anyway? Why are you still posting as if Ace beating Akainu is some sort of plausible argument? Just stop.
>>
>>133726326
I am not even interested anymore how it will end
>>
>>133726211
sure, they have those weird hair antennas under their hats.
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (555 KB, 1520x1200) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
555 KB, 1520x1200
>>133725979
Akainu literally used a move that is a horizontal magma attack against Whitebeard
>>
>>133726240
>Ace's Hiken isn't shooting his fist out, it's turning it to fire and then turning up the flamage to create a wave of fire.
So you're just changing your explanation to whatever fits your argument the best?
>>
>>133726379
In close combat. Naval battles aren't close combat.
>>
>>133726410
How have I changed my argument at all.
>>
Is there ever going to be another TorikoXOne piece(and maybe Dragon Ball Super) cross over? I'll be sad if Strawhats are not going to have a feast with Toriko like they promised. Sanji and Komatsu cooking God while the rest of them are drunk as skunks expect Luffy who suddenly doesn't drink like I thought all these years.
>>
>>133726358
>what does it matter
Because the main argument is there are situations where you would rather have fire over magma, and snow over ice.
But there are never situations where you would want to have smoke over gas.

So your ass got angry and instigated ace vs smoke argument.
>>
>>133726358
Magma is not a heavy element compared to fire.Manga is liquid whereas fire is gas.You compare 2 elements that are not even in the same category.Your whole argument is retarded.
>>
>>133726324
same, it would suck if we didn't get to see the reunion
>>
>>133726468
Toriko is a dead manga.
>>
>>133726448
So let me get this straight, or at least try and follow your confusing fucking logic

You are saying that Akainu, one of the strongest fighting forces in the entire series, especially among Admirals, who has a Logia fruit that is categorically superior to Ace's fire, and has displayed the ability to launch his magma attacks across both vertical and horizontal distances without ANY trouble, is incapable of doing the exact same thing, only on a longer distance...just cause?

Are you an idiot?
>>
>>133726546
he's right you know. Please leave this board forever.
>>
>>133726546
Not just because. Because he can't.

I have no trouble admitting magma is more deadly.
But you seem to be incredibly sore when someone point out to you that magma can't fly horisontally like fire can.
>>
>>133726499
But there isn't. It literally comes down to, if you have the choice, your tastes. Magma trumps fire in every way as ice does to snow. The only thing weve seen fire do that magma can't is Ace's speed boat trick, which, while cool and all, is only beneficial if you want to sail faster. So sure, if you think that is an incredible factor, go ahead and say it makes the fire logia stand out from magma, but other than that fire has nothing, the same with ice and snow, but even less so for snow
>>
>>133726412
That's absolutely nothing in comparison. She didn't get out of it herself, which is a core part of being a conqueror. She didn't take active action. She only got saved by pure chance.

By your logic, Nami or Robin would have CoC or even Brook. Yet not a single CoC wielder only faced suffering by doing nothing about it until someone solved it for them except Hancock.

Make no mistake everyone in OP can have a sad story. But it's no trial if you just let it happen to you. Nami actually did more in her time of darkness than Hancock did prior to being saved.
>>
>>133725850
Where did you pull these rules from?
>>
>>133726670
>only beneficial if you want to sail faster
Actually, he is able to cross the calm belt on his own just with that.
It's incredible strategic advantage, just like Dragon's fruit.
>>
>>133726636
Because it can. What evidence have given to prove magma can't fly horizontally, because, guess what, I have provided fucking evidence that it can, and if it can be launched horizontally over several feet to attack Whitebeard, it can be launched even farther to attack fucking boats.
>>
>>133726499
There is no main argument, Ace lost to Akainu and that proves that you'd want the superior DF ability over the weaker one if you could take it and that's that. You're just shitposting and shifting the goalposts instead of admitting you're wrong so I'll stop replying to you now because you're a waste of time.

>>133726518
>Magma is not a heavy element compared to fire
>You compare 2 elements that are not even in the same category
That's literally the fucking point of magma being better than fire, because it can smother it and burn hotter. You're either the most ignorant redditor speedreader of all time or a master baiter in which case well done because I'm angry at how well you're pretending to be a fucking retard. Stop breathing and stop talking, in whatever order you prefer, thanks.
>>
File: Loguetown_Arc.png (286 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Loguetown_Arc.png
286 KB, 640x480
>>133726705
>She didn't get out of it herself, which is a core part of being a conqueror. She didn't take active action. She only got saved by pure chance.
>>
>>133726732
>Actually, he is able to cross the calm belt on his own just with that.
Making up shit now?

>It's incredible strategic advantage, just like Dragon's fruit.
So yeah, making up shit now.
>>
>>133726785
It's a sea without wind.

His boat isn't powered by wind.
>>
>>133726810
okay but he would still have to deal with the seakings
>>
>>133726734
>and if it can be launched horizontally over several feet to attack Whitebeard, it can be launched even farther
No.
Not without wasting a disproportionate about of power. See my canon analogy.

Akainu is forced to shoot upwards to conserve power when he wants a long reach.
>>
>>133726851
WHO FUCKING CARES OH MY GOD
THE ANGLE OF ATTACK LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER AS LONG AS IT REACHES WHATEVER THE TARGET IS TO MAKE IT CATCH ON FIRE
STOP TALKING ALREADY
>>
>>133726740
>That's literally the fucking point of magma being better than fire, because it can smother it and burn hotte
I am not one of the anons that you arguing so i don't care.I'm just making a point for you underaged faggots in order to stop shitting in the thread.
>>
>>133726843
He's faster that seakings, hell, he if he was smart enouth, the could turn his boat into a jet engine in the air.
>>
>>133726810
It's also a sea filled to the fucking brim with Sea Kings.

The Marines can sail through it just fine, and they even have seastone hulls that keep Sea Kings from noticing them, so it's not much of a strategic advantage when you get swarmed by Sea Kings.
>>
>>133726894
>>133726732
Why do you feel the need to make things up about stuff we've never seen?
Ace defenders/apologists are the fucking worse. He's been dead for years, fucking get over it. He'll never EVER be better than Akainu.
>>
Is it possible for a marine to have Conqueror's haki?
>>
>>133726890
So when you shoot in an arc, you loose tactical advantages like destroying multiple ships in 1 single attack.
>>
>>133726934
they shouldn't
>>
>>133726928
We have Sabo now. Just pointing out there are things Fire can do which Magma can't easily immitate.
>>
>>133726964
where can I read all the sbs'? Help a fellow anon out.
>>
>>133726851
HE'S A FUCKING HUMAN VOLCANO YOU IDIOT

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL, HE IS THROWING PUNCHES MADE OF MAGMA WITH THE FORCE OF A VOLCANO

The only reason he shot upwards is because he is a fucking volcano, it was to emphasize that them of his fucking powers.
>>
>>133726777
He didn't gain CoC from that though. His life had been full of trials even before that so I don't understand your point. If we compared everything Luffy's gone through and compared it to Hancock it's like 30:1 or more. Hancock literally never faced any remote danger after her enslavement because her fruit + being founded by granny. Until Oda decides to make something up about her past, as far as we know she cruise controlled the rest of her life which fits her because she's a parody of high maintenance women with princess syndrome.
>>
>>133726941
How is that any better than just raining down hundreds of magma fists on a fleet of ships? It still counts as one attack. We still haven't seen the higher tiers of what Akainu can even do with his DF, Ace's pansy little fire fruit could make giant orbs of fire for instance so Akainu could probably imitate a giant volcano and do something better with a great ball of magma.
>>
>>133726894
>Faster
No he's not.
>>
>>133726983
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS
>>
>>133726726
His ass, most likely.
>>
>>133726985
He is also a sideways vulcano for that matter. I'm just saying he is more efficient when he shoots in an arc, while you're trying to wish that he can simply shoot sideways in an unlimited manner.
>>
>>133727018
Seakings are pretty damn slow.
>>
>>133726977
The only thing you've proven is fire can be used to make a speed boat. Everything else magma can do, but better, because it's fucking magma.
>>
>>133727085
Source: Your ass.
When luffy was destroying noah those GIANT ASS fish came out of fucking nowhere to grab it. They're pretty big, so they have to be fast as fuck.
>>
>>133727006
>How is that any better than just raining down hundreds of magma fists on a fleet of ships?
Waste of power, you get tired earlier.

We've seen what that means to them in a big clash like Marineford war. In a big battle you would want to use your powers smartly and swat multiple flies whenever you can.
>>
>>133727049
Which he can. Thats literally what being a logia is, you can create an unlimited amount of your element. Akainu can stretch his magma arm out in any fucking direction he wants and attack with it. Whichever method he uses to attack depends on the situation and his personal choice, not what is more "efficient" because when you are attacking with fucking magma, any attack is efficient, CAUSE IT'S FUCKING MAGMA.
>>
>>133727087
And jet planes too bro.

Also, his fists are more efficient and less waste of power when they take out multiple ships each.
>>
>>133727087
Is it just a rule that any DF ability used to create a vehicle with is doomed to have a user that'll be a jobber until the end of time?
Ace, Smoker, Buggy, etc.

>>133727138
So you're just making more shit up again, got it. Considering that this is fucking ONE PIECE and the strongest humans have basically unlimited stamina, why are you even arguing as if someone like Akainu has to even WORRY about getting tired out from using his DF ability, which can produce INFINITE magma by the way, as if that's a factor at all? Even when he was beaten half to death by Whitebeard he could still use his powers just fucking fine.
>>
>>133727138
That literally, fucking, has no point. Thats like saying Luffy shouldn't bother using any of his Gatling-class punches because he's wasting energy by punching so much when he could just hit with one fist. In One Piece stamina has no fucking point, because the characters will keep going until the story says otherwise.

Even not putting plot-based logic in , AKAINU IS A FUCKING MARINE ADMIRAL (Fleet Admiral technically at this point) WHO TOOK WHITEBEARD HEAD ON AND KEPT CHUGGING, he has stamina to fucking spare.
>>
>>133727144
>Akainu can stretch his magma arm out in any fucking direction he wants and attack with it.
At some point it should collapse downwards under its own weight. His sideways magma are always been more of a melee thing.
>>
>>133727234
>>133727198
Stop replying to fujoshit Ace lovers please, they'll never understand logic and reason so it's best to just ignore+report their shitposting.
>>
/a/ - magma & detergent
>>
>>133727198
I wonder if we'll see more logia vehicles. Kuzan got rid of his bike in return for a penguin, which kind of disappointed me
>>
>>133727198
>why are you even arguing as if someone like Akainu has to even WORRY about getting tired out
Everyone should be worried about that. It's exactly what someone like Backbeard is waiting for before he stabs you in the back.
>>
>>133727248
magma isn't even that hot shit, luffy was breaking rocks with his fists from day one and magma is literally just molten rock, most overrated power imo
>>
>>133727302
He lost a leg, anon. Even with a prosthetic made of his powers you need more than just an unmoving, unbending hunk of ice to pedal a bike properly.
>>
Why didnt Doflamingo just set up a birdcage over the Whitebeard fleet during Marineford?
>>
>>133727248
No it shouldn't, because it's his fucking arm, it moves under his will and strength, and unless his strength fails, his magma arm will hold together.

And don't say "always been" weve seen barely any of Akainu in a fight besides Whitebeard, which was a constant face to face fight, so no, it hasn't always been a melee thing.
>>
>>133727333
But it isn't unmoving, Aokiji uses his power to keep the ice prosthetic changing to work like a regular leg, otherwise he would walk with a weird limp and wouldn't be able to bend his ice knee.
>>
>>133727364
It would have attacked everyone, not just the enemy, and then the marines would get pissed at him. He uses it to contain people, not fight them.
>>
>>133727234
>Thats like saying Luffy shouldn't bother using any of his Gatling-class punches because he's wasting energy by punching so much when he could just hit with one fist
No, because Luffy has plenty other tricks up his sleeve. He can choose whatever is best for him.

The magma user needs to spend a certain amount of stamina for each ship he sinks, no shortcuts.
>>
>>133727364
Doflamingo did not care which side would win, he just had fun and was fucking around
>>
>>133727364
That would be boring
>>
>>133726189
when did he said that bro?
>>
>>133727365
The only point in time he ever shot out his arm horisontally was during melee, so yes, it's always been a melee thing for him.
>>
>>133727364
reminder the birdcage is overrated and that fujitora could have stopped it if he wanted to
>>
>>133727457
And Luffy has to spend a certain amount of stamina for each punch he throws. It's literally the same scenario.

When you reach Akainu's level, throwing out fists of magma have to be as stamina taxing as a regular punch
>>
>>133727504
It's only been a melee thing to us, the reader, because that's all we've seen Akainu do. For all we know he could stretch his magma arm like Luffy.
>>
>>133727364
1. He didn't give a shit about Whitebeard, except for finding the possibility of him dying amusing
2. He didn't want to be targeted by everyone around him
>>
>>133727504
A "melee" where he was standing a large distance from Whitebeard, and standing completely straight with only his arm lashing out. That was a ranged attack.
>>
>>133727518
The argument is any magma user though, not specifically Akainu.
>>
>>133727550
Can you stop shifting the goalposts?
>>
>>133727522
>>133727546
>For all we know he could stretch his magma arm like Luffy.
So, close range.

You guys are talking person to person, I'm talking about ship between ship where the distance is so large he has to shoot in an arc.
>>
>>133727364
Why didn't World Government ask Elizabello to punch Whitebeard?
>>
>>133727571
It was actually you who moved the goalpost to Akainu vs ace.

I always kept it fire/magma discussion.
>>
>>133727616
>putting royalty in open battle
>>
>>133727616
Is his kingdom even a part of the WG? You would think that he couldnt just come to Dressrosa for a tournament if he had any higher ups.
>>
>>133727608
Just like Ace had to shoot in an arc right? Or hell, fucking Aokiji who had to throw his ice in an arc to freeze those tsunami waves? No the distance is not so large that he has to shoot in an arc, he can magma punch ships just as easily as Ace did. If the ships are far enough that punching isn't fast enough, then yes, he'll shoot them, but thats not the fucking point of this stupid argument, the point is whether the magma user CAN punch from a long distance, and the answer is YES
>>
File: 1446995066769.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1446995066769.gif
2 MB, 245x245
Remember when people thought that one guy in the coloseum is Kaidou?
>>
>>133727027
Thanks but that doesn't actually give me the real answers...
>>
>>133727550
With enough training any magma user can be Akainu, and even if they don't reach that height, they can easily train themselves so simple actions like using their powers isn't a fucking drain on their stamina like you seem to assume it is.
>>
Remember when Paulie joined the Strawhats?
>>
>>133727518
Not him but Luffy does cardio. We know because One Piece always has a lot of running in each arc.

You think Akainu even does 10 km a week? Bitch lost his breath in less than 3 hits from WB. BB stood right back up when the same was done to him.
>>
>>133727726
>Just like Ace had to shoot in an arc right?
Did he?
His attack was parallel to the sea.

>the point is whether the magma user CAN punch from a long distance
No, I actually raised the point that shooting straight has better strategic properties in a naval battle.
>>
why doesn't luffy just stretch to one piece?
>>
>>133727616
Wouldn't do jack shit. Elizabello's real stronk but that's because it's in consideration that he doesn't use Haki.
>>
>>133727747
He actually kinda resembles real Kaidou appearance-wise.
>>
>>133727823
he can only stretch his body for a certain amount of gomu gomus
>>
>>133727756
That's kind of irrelevant, since it's an advantage if you can do shortcuts and conserve power. It should be an advantage for any fire user, at any point in their career.
>>
In the chapter everyone was about Sanji, yet I'm only thinking, what happened to Caesar Clown?
>>
So, it's established that Whitebeard would die to Pucci's 'Stairway to Heaven - Made in Heaven', right?
>>
>>133727802
Jesus Christ.

No, this WHOLE fucking argument started because, I'm not gonna say it was you, but someone said the fire fruit has abilities that set it apart as a choice from magma, and one example was that fire is better in naval battles rather than magma because fire can be shot horizontally, while magma can't

Thats what I have been arguing against. I don't give a shit if you think shooting straight is better, my argument stems from the fact that some idiot seriously thinks the magma fruit can't be used to attack, horizontally, from a large distance, namely ship to ship fights, which is wrong.
>>
>>133727943
He is with Sanji.
>>
>>133727969
>magma fruit can't be used to attack, horizontally, from a large distance, namely ship to ship fights, which is wrong.
Because he can't, not at that distance.

He had to shoot in an arc for a reason.
>>
>>133727907
If it's irrelevant then we take both fruit users, at their offset, with base stamina. In which case it doesn't fucking matter, because their fruit powers will drain exactly the same amount of stamina when they use it, the only difference is magma is the superior element. So stamina becomes irrelevant, because the fire user would lose regardless of how much stamina usage either use.
>>
REMINDER KAIDOU IS A DRAGON ZOAN

>reptilian scales tatoo
>same mustache as momonosuke in dragon form
>could fly to that sky island
>the samurai hated pirates and dragons when they were introduced
>momonosuke called doflamingo a "flying man" and said he would never fly again implying he has a trauma related to flying people
>>
File: 1421333664547.gif (39 KB, 161x152) Image search: [Google]
1421333664547.gif
39 KB, 161x152
>>133728041
>>
>>133728050
Nah, you've been shown that having conserving stamina is a matter of life and death in the Luffy Flamingo fight.
>>
File: 1442538478349.gif (995 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1442538478349.gif
995 KB, 500x250
>>133727943
Shhhh, he is sleeping
>>
>>133728086
Why are yo rotating in anguish and heiling?
>>
Came to say that Bepo is the greatest bear/mink/thing ever
>>
>>133728135
Caesar a cute

CUTE
>>
>>133728102
Irrelevant. Were talking about two people, base stats, completely the same, only difference is one has fire one has magma. The stamina expenditure is the same, no matter how you scale it, which means using magma fists is the same fucking shit as using fire fists.
>>
File: Caesar.Clown.full.1744956.jpg (801 KB, 658x1041) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.Clown.full.1744956.jpg
801 KB, 658x1041
>>133727943
Jack's men took him to rape his gas butt
>>
I like this running gag about Caesar getting misused by the SHs
>>
>>133728171
No, not if your one fire attack can destroy multiple things, multiple enemies.
>>
File: ccblush.gif (791 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
ccblush.gif
791 KB, 500x270
>>133728162
who? me? that doesn't make me happy at all!
>>
File: Doflamingo_Color_Post_Timeskip.png (1 MB, 656x721) Image search: [Google]
Doflamingo_Color_Post_Timeskip.png
1 MB, 656x721
>>133728153
Anyone here ever actually asked Oda a question before, like, SBS style? Imagine if you could be one of the people who actually unlocks some of the One Piece lore, like someone's birthday... as autistic as this may sound, it'd be kind of amazing.
>>
Big Mom is the worst yonko by far.
>classic badass evil pirate
>a handsome adventurer who fills more "romantic pirate" trope
>a huge immortal demon dude
>suddenly an obese woman who looks like a villain from child cartoon
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 1080x580) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 1080x580
>>133728141
If a magma user can do this (top) they can do this (bottom) There is no evidence, no physical reason, no logical explanation from everything we know about logia users and their power displays to say he physically cannot do that, and you are wrong until you give me evidence on the contrary instead of just saying "no he can't"
>>
>>133728135
>>133728175
>>133728216
Why does Caesar look like a Naruto character?
>>
File: CTYYwSbVAAE0zuk.png large.png (114 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
CTYYwSbVAAE0zuk.png large.png
114 KB, 550x600
>>133728153
agreed
>>
>>133728212
And one magma attack can destroy multiple things, multiple enemies.
>>
>>133728287
It's nice to have unconventional villains sometimes. She's also one of the few non sexualized strong women in OP, which is nice. I think she'll be a very fun villain when her arc comes. Her df will probably be really insane.
>>
>>133728312
He hasn't shown to have that capability. But he has shown that he had to shoot magma in an arc.

All the Logias have always been just slightly different from each other.
>>
Daily reminder Pucci with 'Stairway to Heaven - Made in Heaven' could easily defeat Kaido
>>
>>133728334
He looks a bit like that snake dude.
>>
>>133728353
If the ships far away are stacked vertically. This doesn't happen very often.
>>
>>133728312
>no logical explanation
gravity???????
magma has weight while fire doesnt?????????????
>>
>>133728287
she destroys countries because of sweets.
Her crew seems to be quirky as fuck.
Her ship is singing.
Her island is made out of cakes.

She is easily my favorite yonko so far.
>>
>>133728287
something tells me that Oda will let you eat your words
>>
File: 1372198264679.jpg (22 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1372198264679.jpg
22 KB, 356x200
>He's the Prince of the Mokomo Dukedom. In short, our King.
Do these dumb animals have any idea how nobility works?
>>
>>133728382
>Had
No he didn't He didn't say "I have to use this" He chose to shoot them in an arc to attack a large area at a distance. If it was one target at that same distance he could use a magma punch.
>>
>>133728477
I guess not.
>>
>>133728541
You're just making up things at this point.
>>
>>133728421
Irrelevant, since that applies to the fire fruit as well.
>>
>>133728477
>trusting shitpanda translation
>>
>>133728272
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_72
he received a letter from spain and he was very respectful about it.
i remember another letter also, where he was very proud and happy, but can't find it.
>>
File: 1438890647547.jpg (59 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1438890647547.jpg
59 KB, 480x480
>>133725799
>Law will never spread his arms out to accept a hug from you
>>
>>133728578
No it's not irrelevant.

It would be easy for the fire user to position himself so his single attacks have maximum damage. Due to the planar nature of the sea.
>>
>>133728577
No I'm not, you are. You say he "had" to shoot magma in an arc. He made no indication that he had to, it was just the best option at his disposal. Likewise you have yet to show or prove that he cannot produce an arm of magma over a long distance. Until you do, you have no argument and are just making shit up as well.
>>
File: 134830958340.jpg (37 KB, 600x502) Image search: [Google]
134830958340.jpg
37 KB, 600x502
>>133725799
>Hey bro heard you defeated Doflamingo that's neato!

They seem awfully chill. What the fuck did they think they were meant to be doing on Zou for ~2 months while Law was away seeing as he had no plans beyond murdering Doffy? Did Law just tell them to take a vacation while he committed suicide?
>>
>>133728665
that's not how it works. You need to show that is is capable of doing a kilometer long horisontal attack first, you can't you claim it without demonstration from the manga or anime.
>>
>>133728638
And a magma user can't do the same thing? If you are using a scenario for one, you have to use it for the other. A scenario involving multiple ships in an area, with a specific set up of those ships, and the fruit user positioned somewhere, both the magma and the fire user have to be in that same position for this to be an even comparison.
>>
>>133728748
See>>133728451

I already gave you my laser vs cannonball analogy.
>>
File: desu.png (294 KB, 540x635) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
294 KB, 540x635
>>133728351
>>
>>133726964
Why not?

While it hasn't been shown, Garp implied that he has it too
>>
I swear to god niggastream, I got Uni in 1 hour you better fucking release your free translation right now so we can bitch about your shitty translation
>>
File: fight the patriarchy.png (409 KB, 1280x898) Image search: [Google]
fight the patriarchy.png
409 KB, 1280x898
>>133728367
>She's also one of the few non sexualized strong women in OP, which is nice.
Anon pls
>>
>>133728726
What is a Logia users powers. They are capable of producing an unlimited amount of their particular element. Just as Ace turned up his fire power to produce a large wave of fire to attack multiple ships, a magma fruit user can turn up his magma production to produce a steady stream of magma from their arm across a distance. We have never learned if Logia users have a physical limit or a distance limit to their elemental control, so using the pieces of evidence we have, it is easy to come to the conclusion that a magma user can stretch their arm out a long distance. So yes, I do believe he is capable of reaching a kilometer in distance, because returning to the fact of Aokiji, he extended ice across the whole of Marineford and a good distance across the ocean to touch both tidal waves and froze them solid, unless you think Marinford is less than a kilometer in length.
>>
>>133728870
because they wouldn't become marines but conquering kings.
>>
>>133727462
HOLY FUCK THAT FILE NAME
>>
>>133728790
Stretch your arm out. Do you feel like it's going to collapse under gravity, or are you strong enough to hold it up. Logia elements are part of their body.
>>
>>133727325
it's like 2000 degrees
>>
>>133728945
>>133728982
All the logias are different from each other. Fire and magma has different properties. And the story is showing how they use them in different ways.
>>
>>133728982
human arms arent 20 feet long
>>
>>133728287
one piece is a child cartoon
>>
>>133728216
>Caeser Clown
>clown
you got that right
>>
>>133728956
Where would that put the fleet admiral then. Or the gorosei
>>
>>133728836
Is Law sucking Bepo¡s dick?
>>
>>133728394
Doesn't matter, Pucci still can't beat saitama
>>
>furry arc

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>133728982
Luffy doesn't have a problem doing it.
>>
>>133728367
Maybe but every woman what isn't overly sexualized is the exact opposite. Ugly²
>>
>>133729167
some of the gorosei could have it in my opinion.
I don't think even the fleet admiral should have it though.
>>
>>133729233
you are 4 weeks late m8
>>
File: one piece alt art.jpg (474 KB, 1393x1241) Image search: [Google]
one piece alt art.jpg
474 KB, 1393x1241
Why the hell didn't Oda show what's up with Sanji? The strawhats barely asked, what the fuck is with this lousy writing?
>>
>>133729382
>The delicate shading of zoros bulge
>Luffy has pubes
This picture will never fail to make me kek heartily.
>>
>>133729023
Even if the elements are different, the fucking mechanics are the same.
>>
>>133729382
>Why the hell didn't Oda show what's up with Sanji?
because he wants to reveal it step by step in the flashback
>The strawhats barely asked, what the fuck is with this lousy writing?
Nami already told them
>>
>>133729382
That Usopp looks like he's going to kill someone in cold blood.
>>
>>133729426
No because gravity affects them differently.

Magma user can't do the same straight line attacks that Fire and Light can.
>>
File: 1447936324341.jpg (16 KB, 184x167) Image search: [Google]
1447936324341.jpg
16 KB, 184x167
>>133728888
well, gotta admit the dot eyes have a certain charm.
>>
>No niggastream release yet

What's wrong desu senpai
>>
>>133729479
Yes they can, because it comes down to the users physical strength, since its their own arm they are extending, if they are strong enough to hold it up then they can easily handle it. Light also doesn't count, since Kizaru has only ever shot lasers, not extended his actual body.
>>
No Mangapanda delay?
>>
>>133729382
Robin asked Nami if she can tell them everything form the beginning and Nami admitted she was too impatient. So they already know what happened to Sanji, Oda just keeps it hidden from the reader to not spoil the flashback. It is safe to assume the circumstances are more complex and it is obviously better if the author shows the reader what happened instead of just showing Nami talk for multiple pages.
>>
File: op2222.jpg (79 KB, 798x294) Image search: [Google]
op2222.jpg
79 KB, 798x294
>>133729548
Is this little fucker resting his head where I think he is?
>>
>>133729750
>Light also doesn't count,
Same thing with fire, it's being shot outwards, not extended.

All you've done is pointing out Akainu isn't strong enough and had to shoot his magma in an arc. But none of the characters have unlimited strength.
>>
how many years do we need to wait until we find out what happened with sanji
>>
File: Kizaru_opening_13.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kizaru_opening_13.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Can we all agree that Kizaru is the strongest marine?
>>
File: 1447408178566.jpg (2 MB, 729x3693) Image search: [Google]
1447408178566.jpg
2 MB, 729x3693
>>133729764
Why is their page even still up when they got busted?
>>
File: 14xgfg4.jpg (99 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
14xgfg4.jpg
99 KB, 469x600
>>133729904
Kizaru is the Jaden Smith of OP
>>
>>133729904
He's my favorite, but he is getting old...
At least he tries to do the right thing and not think of everything in black and white.
>>
File: 1440644231999.png (161 KB, 513x413) Image search: [Google]
1440644231999.png
161 KB, 513x413
>>133728334
>>
Wonder if Raizou did something legitimately badass or he if gag'd his way into trouble
>>
>>133729764
we should have gotten the chapter yesterday since it was a saturday release. Guess we gotta wait till next week to see what the standard will be now. Friday seems logical.
>>
>>133729870
>Same thing with fire, it's being shot outwards, not extended

This shit again, I already said it's not how it happens

R: Question, Odacchi! Ace ate the Mera Mera no Mi so he can...

(1) "Can turn his body into flame"?

(2) "Can shoot flame from his body", which one is it?

O: The answer is (1). But his secret move "Hiken" (Fire Punch) is a skill where he raises his "firepower" and turns his fist into a huge flame, so it ends up looking more like (2).
>>
>>133729904
Reminder that Kizaru was the only big shot marine that came out of the Whitebeard war uninjured
>>
>>133730143
Because he barely fought.
>>
>>133728287
I'm hoping she is going to be like Alvida where she's fat and ugly at first but then becomes hot
>>
I want a mink to cuddle me.
>>
>>133730121
Technicalities can often get lost in translation, so it's still somewhat iffy.

What you do know though is fire being weightless just like light is, so you're not restricted in the same way as the ice logia or magma logia.
>>
>>133730238
What kind of fruit could do something like that?
>>
File: 53504452_p18_master1200.jpg (542 KB, 1024x920) Image search: [Google]
53504452_p18_master1200.jpg
542 KB, 1024x920
Everyone remember to do your best to appreciate Penguin today!

Reminder that Penguin should be appreciated even if he looks chubby in this chapter and that the stress of your captain being gone can make you gain weight but he will work it off.
>>
Reminder that Kizaru wasn't afraid of Whitebeard at all and came very close to him several times, while Akainu was sweating bullets when Whitebeard was near him.
Reminder that Kizaru didn't give a shit when Ben Beckman, second in command of Yonko ship, probably at least Marco's level, treated him.
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (557 KB, 1520x1200) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
557 KB, 1520x1200
>>133730249
>so you're not restricted in the same way as the ice logia or magma logia.
>>
>>133730411
That's about 8 body lengths. Impressive, but he would need more than that in the open sea.
>>
>>133730334
>not wanting chubby penguin
You gay son?
>>
>>133730398
Pretty sure it's impossible to make Kizaru give a shit. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he still has the same expression as he always does when he's eventually beaten
>>
File: p.txt.jpe2.jpg (276 KB, 760x1200) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpe2.jpg
276 KB, 760x1200
>>133730503
>8 body lengths
Are you fucking blind or stupid? That is across all of Marineford and some distance out across the ocean, that is miles.
>>
File: squirrel waif.png (33 KB, 142x174) Image search: [Google]
squirrel waif.png
33 KB, 142x174
I wanted a squirrel and Oda provided.
Thank you Oda, thank you.
>>
>Reminder that Kizaru didn't give a shit when Ben Beckman, second in command of Yonko ship, probably at least Marco's level, treated him.
>treated him

So was it a date or just a friendly dinner?
>>
>>133730597
Thats a chipmunk you retard
>>
>>133730592
That's before the waves got closer, this>>133730411 is after. But you're right, the right side is a bit farther, around 11 body lengths.
>>
File: h001.jpg (205 KB, 728x1121) Image search: [Google]
h001.jpg
205 KB, 728x1121
>>133730646
Chipmunks do not have big bushy tails.
Oda gives squirrels stripes, I don't know why.
>>
File: Eight.png (268 KB, 695x400) Image search: [Google]
Eight.png
268 KB, 695x400
>Momo is the son of Wano's shogun
>Kinnemon is likely some sort of royal guard and only acting as his father though they probably have a closer relationship than Momo's real dad

Fuck I wanna get to Wano already, already bored of Little Garden 2.0
>>
>>133728287
>from child cartoon
nigga.......
>>
>>133730677
>marineford is 11 body lengths wide
fucking thursdays man
>>
File: Palm_squirrel_on_table.jpg (1 MB, 1650x1200) Image search: [Google]
Palm_squirrel_on_table.jpg
1 MB, 1650x1200
>>133730729
>>
>>133730757
Well, the right half of it.

I guess Akainu is very tall. Because that's how it looks.
>>
>>133730324
The Sube Sube no Mi's powers are retarded, but are one example.
What I want to know is I knew Boa Hancock is sexy, but I thought the fruit enhanced her beauty? Looking it up it appears I'm wrong, but if it didn't and the person who ate it is ugly, will the fruit just be useless?
>>
>>133730837
Ah, so there is a squirrel with stripes. And here I thought I knew everything about them.
>>
>>133730740
>giving a shit about Momo and Kinemon
kek
>>
>>133730740
>Little Garden 2.0
How much do you have to reach to call Zou LG 2.0?
>>
>>133730892
>Akainu
Nigga, it's a trick of perspective. Those ice lines hes sending out to reach those waves they have to stretch for miles in both directions, since he is at the center of the Marineford Bay and both waves are coming in from both sides of Marineford, and Aokiji jumped from his seat to stop them right after >>133730592 so it was only a few seconds.

Unless you really think the entire fighting force of the Marines, which includes thousands of soldiers, a bunch of giants, and an entire fucking city build into it, only stretch eleven body lengths
>>
File: CS3hSj3XAAA3nuT.png large.png (506 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
CS3hSj3XAAA3nuT.png large.png
506 KB, 500x660
>>133728707
I hoped Bepo or at least Jean Bart would have figured this shit out, and called Law out on it. It might still happen.
>>
>>133730740
My little sister says she's going to be a queen when she grows up but that doesn't mean she's a member of the royal family

Kin and Momo's reunion on PH with the kid sobbing and screaming "dad" as he ran into Kin's arms was too genuine to be some stupid ruse
>>
File: Crocodile.png (627 KB, 1027x720) Image search: [Google]
Crocodile.png
627 KB, 1027x720
What kind of mother would name her child "Crocodile"?
>>
>>133730740
Wrong, Momo IS the Shogun
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.