[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to ask, does the protagonist for this ever man the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: freezingcover.jpg (28 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
freezingcover.jpg
28 KB, 225x321
I have to ask, does the protagonist for this ever man the fuck up? Or have any ability to read the emotions of another person at all? Because I just read a chapters of this after a friend recommended it to me and he is the epitome of a loser.

It's infuriating to see how he reacts to shit. Also, why am I supposed to hate the half brother with a sister complex when the protag clearly has a sister complex of his own. He only ever became interested in the main girl because she looks like his dead sister.
>>
>>133714743
>I have to ask, does the protagonist for this ever man the fuck up?
Not as far as I read, but I dropped out pretty early.
>>
>>133714743
>reading kim dai shit
>>
>>133714771

Then fuck it, I can't deal with this awful protag.
>>
>>133714743
Expecting plot from the worst scum to have appeared out of Korea.
>>
>>133714743

Yeah latest chapters. He stopped giving a shit and over power everyone.
>>
>>133714743
Well he finally awakened his power and now can control pandoras and power them up, much like that samurai bride show or whatever its called.
>>
>>133714743
>EXCHANGED AFLAME INFERNO FOR THIS PUTRID GARBAGE OF NOTHING BUT BETA MC AND FUCKING "ALPHA" MOLESTED UNCLEAN UNPURE USED GOODS GIRL
>BEST GIRL CHIFFON DIES
>LIM DALL YOUNG HALTED AFLAME INFERNO FOR THIS GARBAGE

I'M STILL FUCKING MAD
>>
>>133716572
You're at fault for investing your time into a hack.
>>
>reading freezing for the plot
>>
>>133714743
>does the protagonist for this ever man the fuck up?
Kinda. After 195 chapters. Currently he's fighting well for the first time in 196. But I advice you to just drop it for your own good. He'll probably become a pussy again anyway.
>>
File: 002.jpg (189 KB, 1200x859) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
189 KB, 1200x859
You're supposed to read this for the cheesecake. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to take it seriously.
>>
>>133717890

The weird thing about this series is how misogynistic it is. And no, I don't mean in the 'sexy women' sense - I mean in the sense that it's genuinely abusive at times. I mean, I like hot women: I am, however, less partial to see them getting brutally beaten.

You know how in Ikkitousen or most panty fighters, girls are never seriously injured? They just lose their clothes and stuff, or end up spraying suspicious white fluid all over themselves? Here, there's bone-crunching, tooth-shattering impacts that aren't really sexy. It's the difference between a catfight and two women genuinely trying to knife each other to death.

Not to mention how weirdly incompetent the girls are. They're all superpowered, and they're still subordinate to men! Like, Aoi Gendo has no powers whatsoever, and the most powerful woman in the world plays housewife. And he's like "Yeah, the E-Pandora project is doomed from the start." and he's completely correct when the woman who's thinking up the whole thing just loses it.

It's like - Even with powers, women are inherently inferior to men. Sure you can punch out tanks, but it's not going to stop a guy from calling you to heel. Do I sound crazy? Does anybody else get that feeling?
>>
>>133718201
You are not sounding crazy. People here gave up before putting that much thought into it due to how awful it was.
>>
>>133718201
When a guy with a gun to a hostage's head was all it took to stop two truck throwing women (who we've seen demonstrate superhuman speed) from breaking his neck; then MC showed up and resolved the problem. That was when I knew that this series was going to be pure shit. I didn't know about the authors until after I did a little more reading into it but this is what you can expect from Lim whatshisname. It's best that you just walk away, there is nothing redeeming about Freezing.
>>
>>133718520

That was really weird. Even if I had a gun, I would take absolutely no chances with two hideously powerful women just because I had their boy-toy hostage.

I mean, in a situation like that, you wouldn't be thinking "Rape." You'd be thinking - "Shit, how do I get out of this alive."
>>
>>133718201
There's also an issue that having this army of super-powered women against aliens makes no sense, when they have reactors that have 26 years worth of the sun's energy around that would explode and destroy everything.
If the super-powered women can handle the aliens, just sic these weapons of mass destruction at them instead.

In addition, have you noticed a trend of how they don't really ever actually fight the aliens?

Up until Siberia, they only fight amonst each another, and at this point, they might have a few aliens to deal with occasionally, but the preferred method of combat for the aliens is to just take them over and have them fight each another. It's stupid, and kind of removes the whole point of having aliens at all.
>>
>>133718753
I've already forgotten but have the aliens ever actually initiated hostilities? I mean I can't even remember how the whatever mass zombie pandora shit that I think was the latest started. Might have been yet another pandora or pandora training tool going berzerk and summoning aliens as usual. That's what it always is right? Humans calling down the aliens with their fuck-ups because we need to be reminded aliens!
>>
>>133714743
>Everyone who reads this doesnt have a bottle of lube on side and some tissues
>>
File: kazuya a useless piece of shit.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
kazuya a useless piece of shit.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>133714743

Freezing is shit.

SHIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>133714743
Where can I watch the Freezing anime? The second season is easy enough to find but the first one is borderline impossible.
>>
>>133721536
Ur mams a shit xD
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.