[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Uncle Go and his works, /a/? What has he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Uncle Go.jpg (908 KB, 1048x1080) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Go.jpg
908 KB, 1048x1080
What do you think of Uncle Go and his works, /a/? What has he made that you've liked, and what has he made that you disliked?
>>
>>133699070
Only work of his aside from the usual that I like is Gakuen Taikutsu Otoko
>>
I liked Cutey Honey.
>>
A hasbeen and a talentless hack.
>>
File: Patillas.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Patillas.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1080
>>133699070
The best Uncle you could ever had.
>>
Devilman is good, my favorite is Mazinger Z though.
>>
>>133699070
Fucking amazing, best guy in the industry.
>>
File: lacedwdrugs_devilman.png (23 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
lacedwdrugs_devilman.png
23 KB, 250x244
>>133699070

Devilman and Devilman Lady were great, we had nice thread on /m/ about it a few weeks back.
>>
>>133700246
Devil Lady was so high on drugs that it was the best experience I ever had with a manga.
>>
Entertaining shlock. I really respect the guys work ethic and how prolific he's been.
>>
>>133699070
>What has he made that you've liked
Dororon Enma-kun series, especially Enbi-chan. Lovely Angel, Kama Sutra.

>and what has he made that you disliked?
Nothing in particular, but I'm tired of people putting Devilman on a pedestal. It's good, but Nagai is at his best when he's doing smut.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.