[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waifu Wednesday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 187
It's that time of the week where you take a few moments to truly appreciate the most wonderful person in your respective life; your waifu!

Remember to cherish her anon! She is a truly beautiful person and you're incredibly lucky to have met her~

As usual, here are a few questions to get us started!

>When did you meet your waifu? Was it love at first sight?

>Is your waifu a capable fighter?

>How good is she with regard to academics?

>Does your waifu have leader-like qualities? Or is she a little more reserved?

>Why is your waifu so cute?

I hope you all have a great day with her~
>>
File: 1447306183672.png (300 KB, 413x603) Image search: [Google]
1447306183672.png
300 KB, 413x603
I'll just post some Nico because she's waifu material.
>>
>>133676396
You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!
>>
I love these threads. How big are your waifu folder anons? Mine is almost 2GBs.
>>
File: 1366287066355.jpg (2 MB, 1215x1750) Image search: [Google]
1366287066355.jpg
2 MB, 1215x1750
I've loved Char since the moment I laid eyes on her.

She's a very capable fighter and excellent in regards to academics

She's a little shy, but she can be very charismatic and decisive when the time comes for her to act.

She's just such a cutie pie. I love everything about her.

Post a pic of your waifu in your favorite outfit of hers.
>>
File: 1387239893810.jpg (161 KB, 814x1100) Image search: [Google]
1387239893810.jpg
161 KB, 814x1100
>>133676524
I love this version of Miku-chan.
>>
>>133676354
>>When did you meet your waifu? Was it love at first sight?
While playing OSU on Hatsune Miku no Gekishou. Nope, it took me half of a year to fall in love with her and next half to start calling her my waifu.
>>Is your waifu a capable fighter?
Not at all.
>>How good is she with regard to academics?
She isn't genius nor idiot, just moderate.
>>Does your waifu have leader-like qualities? Or is she a little more reserved?
Nope, she is shy and reserved.
>>Why is your waifu so cute?
it is a mystery

>>133676480
Don't use this here, even if the post don't have great quality. Shitty waifu threads are places where this shitposting belongs.

>>133676524
Sure, I love her wearing sundresses.
>>
Milf: Check
Sexy voice: Check
Open for anal: Check
>>
File: 49463674_p2.jpg (184 KB, 800x1219) Image search: [Google]
49463674_p2.jpg
184 KB, 800x1219
Happy, albeit slightly belated, anniversary, Kotomi!

Here you guys go. I tried something a little new. I hope you enjoy it.

http://pastebin.com/g1NuEN7R
>>
File: cover.jpg (370 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
370 KB, 1129x1600
>>133676354
I discovered Mai over 2 years ago. I liked her from the start, though I didn't develop feelings for her immediately.
Yes. She's fairly strong and agile and has had quite a bit of training in martial arts and swordsmanship.
It's not really dwelled upon but she doesn't stand out either as a bad or as a model student. She can study hard, so my guess is that she's a good student though.
She's reserved at first, but she can be charismatic. I think she'd make a good leader.
Both her appearance and her behavior can be cute. Though I like her because she's not a moeblob.

>>133676524
I quite like Mai's summer school uniform.
>>
File: 47753512_p0.png (3 MB, 1102x1560) Image search: [Google]
47753512_p0.png
3 MB, 1102x1560
>>133676354
Thank you, OP.

I found her when her show was airing last year. I thought of her as the best fairy from the start, but nothing truly blossomed until late November.

She's not much of a fighter, but she does have abilities to fight easily.

Nothing's really said about her in terms of academics, but I'm sure she's doing fine in school.

She's more of the adviser to the group, making sure the other fairies don't go overboard.

Not only does she have an amazing design, but she also has her clumsiness.

>>133676524
Aye aye, Captain.

>>133677373
Nice job, anon.

Speaking of winter, what would you and you're waifu do on a snowy day? Would you stay indoors and get comfy or go out and have some fun?
>>
How would your wifu feel about your nerdier hobbies, /a/ or otherwise?
My darling's pretty normie but I barely watch anime/read manga at all now save for her own, so that's not too much of a problem
>>
>>133677373
That was cute, but I can't imagine her not being able to ice skate.
>>
File: Nothingness.png (3 KB, 828x837) Image search: [Google]
Nothingness.png
3 KB, 828x837
>>133676354
My waifu (not Akari)
>>
>>133677373
I guess I can answer a few questions before work.

2007. I wasn't even aware how much I had fallen for her until the middle of her route.

Well she is very strong..

By the end of After Story she, presumably, has a degree in Theoretical Physics. She also placed top 10 in Japan in most subjects, so I would say quite gifted.

She's really not assertive in a way that makes for a leader.

>>133678020
>Nice job, anon.

Glad you enjoyed it.

>Speaking of winter, what would you and you're waifu do on a snowy day? Would you stay indoors and get comfy or go out and have some fun?

She's more the indoor comfort sort so most likely reading, but I'd try to give her reasons to venture into a winter wonderland.

>>133678093
>How would your waifu feel about your nerdier hobbies, /a/ or otherwise?

I don't think she'd be too concerned. Perhaps intrigued herself by some of them.

>>133678100
Thanks. Perhaps some of the other ones on that pastebin are more your speed. It's a bit tough to get everyone amongst such a broad group.
>>
I liked her a lot when watching R.O.D first time around but it wasn't until I finished the whole thing that I realized she was perfect for me.

Going by the OVA and the TV series she can indeed put up a good fight.

Pretty brilliant actually, she reads quite a lot which pays off well for her.

Definitely reserved

I just love the way she gets excited about literature, shes' too adorable when doing that.

>133678093
Yomiko's hobbies are something we can enjoy greatly together, there's nothing more comfortable and cuter than just snuggling up together on a cold winter day while reading a thick Russian classic by the fireplace together.

Has your waifu ever been referenced in anything before? I thought this scene was quite neat.
>>
File: pixiv40809575.jpg (562 KB, 774x1080) Image search: [Google]
pixiv40809575.jpg
562 KB, 774x1080
>>133676354
About a week after her first episode. Wasn't love at first sight, but I liked her from the start and it grew from there.

A very capable fighter. More than anyone in her series in skill, and more than anyone without a kamui synchronization in power.

She's quite smart, but not in school so academics are out of the picture.

Nothing even beginning to resemble reserved, but she prefers to do her own thing than lead others.

It's like the first law of the universe, "Nui is the cutest". Look it up.

>>133676524
In the show, there's just her dress and her pilot's uniform (not counting the full body disguise since that's an altogether different character design). Both are ridiculously cute on her, but I like the dress.

>>133678020
Go out for fun. And then inside for more fun. And then comfiness in the warmth we made.

>>133678093
Not much of what I do falls too terribly much in that category.

>>133678221
Trigger's april fools joke featured a character very obviously based very heavily on her design, that's all I know off hand.
>>
/a/non, hey, /a/non! What makes your waifu so special for you? What makes her different from the rest of the girls?
>>
File: looking her very best.png (2 MB, 1958x1382) Image search: [Google]
looking her very best.png
2 MB, 1958x1382
>>133676354
Thank you OP. Right now I need her more than anything, in this most grievous of times.

The summer of 2012, but I knew of her before that. It wasn't love at first sight, and it took until the very end of her series to make me fully realize I was in love with her.
Very. She's a military officer that shows a surprising amount of on-foot combat aptitude and survival skills. Tougher than nails, too.
She does, because of her strong sense of duty and warrior's upbringing, qualities I can very much admire, as a military man.
Because she's all business but when it comes to her feelings, she's a total dork and a klutz. I love that.
>>133676524
>Post a pic of your waifu in your favorite outfit of hers.
Yes sir!
>>133677538
Keep going strong, Panda. I wish I could write like that again. It's enough to make me envious.
>>133678020
I'd like to take her out and enjoy the snow, where I come from, it never falls. But I wouldn't be averse to keeping her warm and cozy indoors, no sir.
>>133678093
It's hard to say, she may very well be the one person I'd be embarrassed about showing those. I buyfag a lot so I have a ton of plastic cuties in my room. Not sure what she'd think of that.
>>133678665
>What makes your waifu so special for you? What makes her different from the rest of the girls?
The fact that she is so military and duty-minded, which makes her a rare person that could truly understand and support my devotion to my own service. A perfect blend of femininity and militarism.
>>
File: kagurascan5.png (368 KB, 416x936) Image search: [Google]
kagurascan5.png
368 KB, 416x936
>>133676354
Thanks, OP!

It was some time in 2010 when I first saw Kagura in her anime. I didn't fall for her instantly, it took a while before I did, to be honest. I had put the series on hold for a while, and I stopped the episode before she became a main character. Wasn't until a year later that the magic happened.
She could most likely defend herself if worse comes to worst. She has a mean roundhouse.
Not great. Sports are more her forte.
She does have a determined air about her, I'm sure she could be a good leader, but she did turn down the leadership of The Knuckleheads, though I'm not sure if that was because she didn't want to be a leader or she didn't want to be seen as the Queen Of Idiots.
Just look at her face, it's so adorable. Plus the times when she shows her more sensitive side are cute too, albeit a little heartbreaking if she's breaking down into tears.

>>133676505
About 300MB, not including my screenshots folder. Pretty modest compared to some, but I'm happy with what art she gets.

>>133676524
Sure thing.

>>133678093
She's open to trying out new things, so she might indulge in some of my hobbies.

>>133678221
Not that I can think of off the top of my head, although her "What's IT stand for?" line got referenced in Hidamari Sketch.

>>133678665
She's kind, honest, friendly, and determined to the point where she would never give up on anything. Also I find her really attractive.
>>
>>133677373
>>133678939
I thought you two were dead. What gives?
>>
You wake up to a familiar warm wetness pressed against your mouth, your waifu tightens the grip of her thighs around your head and you feel her fingers running through your hair as she lifts you into her. You start to go in for grabbing her ass, squeezing her thighs, and overall enjoying her body, but are met with the rattling of chains. Looks like your limbs aren't getting far from the bedposts. But nevermind that for now, you get your tongue back to work, making her explode with pleasure until she can't keep upright any longer and collapses on the bed by you. After a bit of cuddling she pulls back the blankets to expose your dick and have some fun with it too. The hands on the clock above your bed take hours to advance fifteen minutes as she slowly gently teases you. Just the tip of her tongue tracing circles around the tip of your dick, inserting barely the first half inch of you in to her and moving back and forth, stopping to let you calm down when you try to thrust further in. She stops her teasing, lays back down next to you, puts her arms around you, and closes her eyes. Only after she's sure you've given up hope, she climbs back on you and rides you until you cum inside her, and returns to her pose atop your face full of your cum.
>>
>>133677373
Cute, but she wouldn't act like this.

>>133678020
Stay comfy when it's snowing and go play in snow when the weather is nice.

>>133678093
She wouldn't understand programing, but she would rather enjoy anime with me.

>>133678221
She appeared in many anime and inspired other character designs like Starship Ezekiel(confirmed) or Isla(my guess)

>>133678665
The fact that I've fallen in love with her, of course.
>>
File: 123.png (597 KB, 695x777) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597 KB, 695x777
>>133676354
Some time in 09, before Railgun. Love at first sight was definitely the case in Index, but the me of back then would never have admitted it.
Extremely.
As I can't imagine private schools allowing poor academics to stay, I'd say they were pretty good.
She can lead, but is best when alone or working with people on the same level, as opposed to commanding.
Just they way her dice was rolled.
>>133678665
The brutal honesty, dedication to her craft, and loyalty by far. As a bonus, I'm a legs man and her voice alone can bring me to orgasm.
>>
>>
been watching anime since 2006 but never had waifu
man this thread is so depressing
>>
File: 3193.jpg (127 KB, 600x723) Image search: [Google]
3193.jpg
127 KB, 600x723
>>133676354

It was....uh...2009 i guess, seen her a couple of times before but never really looked at her or listened to her.And of course it was.

Well, she is a doll....so with a capable user she sure is.

....A doll? Dunno...

Well reserved i guess

JUST LOOK AT HER
>>

2008 while browsing a booru. and yes, it was

Sure she is.

.....She´s stupid. and acts without thinking

Of course, she´s the strongest

The cutest ice fairy ever
>>
>>133679843
>JUST LOOK AT HER
Scary.
>>
File: 50430540_p0.jpg (127 KB, 650x850) Image search: [Google]
50430540_p0.jpg
127 KB, 650x850
>>133676505
8 gigs
>>
>>133676505
6 gigs + 600mb reaction faces + a few videos
>>
Thanks OP, she really is a cute and wonderful person.

Kinda, it was around 2006 when i found the lucky star manga, when i read it and saw Misao's appearance i thought she was a really cute girl, and to my surprise the anime aired next year, seeing her animated made me fall for her instantly.

She is just an ordinary girl, so no.

She sucks at it, her weakest subjects are World History and Mathematics .

She does have leader qualities being a genki girl who can cheer up her team, sadly she is stuck as a secondary character.

Because Misao is the most innocent, open, well-meaning, radiant and positive character in the series.

Unlike all the other characters, she never even once hides anything or pretends to be something she's not, not even as a joke.

She does not know how to bear grudges or to be truly upset or angry at somebody. More importantly, she does not have the capability to be anything other than herself.

All of which makes her absolutely awesome.

>>133676524
I really like this outfit of hers, and i really like her school uniform too.

>>133678020
She would be sad about being being stuck indoors, but i would make sure she has a very comfy good time.

>>133678093
Well Misao does plays videogames, but only in a basic level, she just likes to have fun with them so we would play together, she has a very basic knowledge about Otaku and Anime but then again so do i.

>>133678221
Sadly no.

>>133678665
Her voice, her fang, her hair, her eyes, her boyish attitude, i could go on all day but those are the ones i love the most, she is always so happy, and playfull, her cheerful,and always airy personality or her slight childishness (Both of which I absolutely adore).
>>
File: lq0th.png (360 KB, 1173x551) Image search: [Google]
lq0th.png
360 KB, 1173x551
>>133679502
Don't lose hope, she still might find you.

>>133676505
Miku folder contains duplicates and concerts and Lewd has lot's of videos so it's really not as big as it look.
>>
File: 1239018.jpg (61 KB, 417x411) Image search: [Google]
1239018.jpg
61 KB, 417x411
>>133676505
2.53GBs

1.144 files, i'm happy how big it has become.
>>
File: 1800110.png (745 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1800110.png
745 KB, 720x576
>>133677373
Adorable/10

>>133679157
Lewd/10

What makes you're waifu laugh? Does she laugh often?
>>
File: 571.jpg (25 KB, 320x538) Image search: [Google]
571.jpg
25 KB, 320x538
>>133676354
Thank you! I will.

It was a couple years ago. and it was, although I didn't know it at the time.

No.

Fairly good. She reads a lot and is knowledgeable.

Very much reserved.

Too many reasons to list.

>>133676505
604 pictures.
>>133677373
Very nice. Storytelling is always good.
>>133678020
Go out for a little bit, but definitely stat comfy indoors.
>>133678093
I don't think she'd be put off.
>>133678221
No.
>>133678665
She's beautiful, kind, and intelligent, but most of all she's who I fell in love with.
>>133681371
Not as much as I'd like her too.
>>
File: 1434249762402.jpg (275 KB, 1280x1959) Image search: [Google]
1434249762402.jpg
275 KB, 1280x1959
All the waifus in these threads are mega cute and have loving husbands!
Just stopping by to tell you that if your waifu is in yomecolle I can grab her sound files.

You might have heard of Yomecolle, it's a phone app with various characters here is a better explanation https://ahegao.wordpress.com/yomecolle-setup-tutorial-eng/. Anyway, I offered doing this in the WWD a month ago but never asked here. Reply to this post with your beloved one's name and series and I'll fetch the files.

Here is a list of all characters in the app: http://wikiwiki.jp/yomecolle/?%BB%B2%B2%C3%A5%AD%A5%E3%A5%E9%A5%AF%A5%BF%A1%BC#qabdf04b
Please open her page and check if she is still in the app (in case she isn't it will be written in bold in the top box next to her image, use google translate).

I will post a link on mega with all the files in 2 weeks, because I'm having exams right now and won't be here next week. I hope I can help you with this and wish you a nice week.
>>
File: Gree armadura armour.jpg (147 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
Gree armadura armour.jpg
147 KB, 640x853
>>133676354
Thanks OP, yours too!

Well I met her 4 years ago when I watched the anime, and at first, I didn't think much, but as time grew by and I saw more of her, I just fell in love with the way she does the things she does.

Yes, definitely!

I'd say she is very capable of being a leader due to the fact she was able to take on the position of guild master smoothly and compliantly.

There's not much to go on, but seeing as how she was an orphan slave for most of her childhood, she probably did not have proper educational training like other children did, so the fact that she can read and write now is testament to a good academic ability.

She just is! Especially when it comes to strawberry cakes!

>>133676505
Mine's 1.84gb

>>133676524
Favourite is hard to pick, but aye sir!

>>133678665
She is the most beautiful and sexiest girl I have ever met. She's cool and badass when she fights, but underneath all that armour is just a cute girly girl with a few quirks. She's the perfect combination of femininity and toughness.
>>
>>133676505
I'm more curious how your folders are organized. I'm currently using the windows tagging system in order to find a specific image of her quicker, I can't make myself separate all the fanart in different folders.
>>
File: 1396464385555.jpg (872 KB, 1076x1620) Image search: [Google]
1396464385555.jpg
872 KB, 1076x1620
>>133676354
Haven't been feeling all that lucky as of late, but she continues to be that source of strength for me.

-I remember seeing her when she was first released in 2009, but it wasn't until seeing her perform with Miku in the 2011 LA concert that I started giving her music a go.
-She prefers to talk it out rather than fight, but she does know how to handle a blade if provoked.
-Pretty good. She used to study astronomy in college.
-A mix of both, but more of the former. She can take charge of a situation pretty easily; usually when it's clear that others can't seem to take up the challenge.
- I dunno. Some Voodoo curse? Though most would say she's more sexy than cute.

>>133676505
Still not that big. Only about 510MB because I tend to be picky with what I save of her.
>>133676524
Something about seeing her in more casual attire appeals to me. Like I can see her waiting for me for the start of our date.
>>133677373
It's been a long time, old friend. Fantastic work as always.
>>133678020
We'd leave it to the whims of fate. I'd love to frolic in the snow with her, especially seeing I rarely get snow in my area.
>>133678093
She'd be okay with it as long as I can keep my power level down. That is, the ones that don't pique her interest. Lately I've had to put up with some power level issues though...
>>133678221
Outside of games and cosplay, not to my knowledge.
>>133678665
Her inner kindness beneath that stoic exterior. I was lucky to experience that kindness at a time where I needed a helping hand.
>>133679157
The chains are that far off...
>>133681371
It's rare to hear her laugh, but it is one of the most beautiful sounds I've heard.
>>
/a/non, hey, /a/non! what kind of music you and your waifu enjoy the most?
>>
File: 243243.gif (503 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
243243.gif
503 KB, 225x225
>>133679157
Way too lewd.

>>133681371
She laughs when she has lots of fun, like when she was palying fighting games, and had fun even though she was losing, that's how cute and wonderful she is, her laugh is adorable.

>>133681798
Our music taste might be different, i don't see her listening to the same music as me, thought it is never said what kinf od music she is into, considering her personality i think she would be into rock and pop.
>>
File: 1444222925361.png (241 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1444222925361.png
241 KB, 563x563
>>133676354
Thanks OP.

In 2011 when her show aired. However I didn't come to see her as my waifu until a couple years after that.

Absolutely
Not so much

She's not always a leader per se but she can be very pushy and determined when she wants to be.
Her fang? Dunno, she just is.

>>133676505
My full collection is a bit fragmented between computers, but I'm pretty sure it reaches ~1gb

>>133677373
Panda-kun! Very cute story. May your waifu sit on your head for years to come.
>Her legs wobbling like a newborn deer with both of her arms outstretched.
hnng

>>133678020
I'd choose the former but she'd probably end up dragging me outside one way or another.

>>133678093
She'd be fine with it. She plays vidya anyway so it's not too far off.

>>133678221
SHAFT references their own stuff all the time, and Madoka is a fairly big target for parody, if not Kyouko specifically.

>>133678665
She comes off as lazy or irritable but really she's got a heart of gold and works hard for what she believes in. That's what I love about her.
>>
>>133676354
Back around July 2008. She honestly scared me at first, but I had misunderstood her like everyone else in her series. It didn't take much longer after that for her to have my heart.

Very much so.

She doesn't care, so she doesn't try.

Far more reserved, though she's still capable of making her own judgment.

Those eyes, that blush, that smile...

>>133676505
530 MB.

>>133678020
As a yuki onna, that's kind of her thing. We would definitely be out in the snow together.

>>133678093
She'd probably think it's...well, pretty nerdy.

>>133678221
Not that I know of.

>>133681371
She doesn't laugh often, but when she does, it's more of a soft chuckle. It's usually for something she finds is cute or if she pulls a prank on someone. She loves to catch people by surprise.
>>
File: sylin on yo mama.png (446 KB, 692x900) Image search: [Google]
sylin on yo mama.png
446 KB, 692x900
>>133676524
Well i kinda love this outfit, but she looks cute in any outfit there is.
>>
>>133676505
>Waifuing Jotaro
>>
File: 1445730772080.png (4 MB, 1943x2924) Image search: [Google]
1445730772080.png
4 MB, 1943x2924
I know I'm really fucking late to the Fate train, but I understand why there are so many Saberfags now.
>>
File: hyakkibday.png (842 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
hyakkibday.png
842 KB, 1333x1000
Good day, waifuthread

>>133676354
9 years ago, yes it was.
You bet she is, one of the strongest characters in her in-game universe.
Not exceptionally good, the demon creed is to skip all classes and never do your homework. So basically she's an honors student.
She commands a small army of prinnies.
She's just the most adorable and evil thing around!
>>133678020
She would have fun out in the snow!
>>133678093
Eh, she's a demon, she wouldn't mind.
>>133678221
She makes plenty of cameos in other games, and some games use designs similar to hers.
>>133678665
It's not something I can explain clearly. She's simply the only one for me, and always will be.
>>133681371
Schadenfreude, teasing people, tasty sweets.
yes she does.
>>
File: 1214518926955.jpg (64 KB, 472x945) Image search: [Google]
1214518926955.jpg
64 KB, 472x945
>>133676354
>She is a truly beautiful person and you're incredibly lucky to have met her~
Not a day goes by that I don't think that. But there's always room for more cherishing.

Right here on 4chan. It was a single picture of her, and I couldn't help thinking she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I think I was already totally smitten even before I went about getting the game and playing it.

She was built to be a weapon. That should say something.

Very good at engineering and mathematics, below average in everything else.

Considering she was the party leader for a while, she definitely has what it takes to be one.

So many reasons I couldn't manage to list them all. It's like it's a rule of the multiverse: Aegis is the cutest.
>>133676505
1GB.
>>133676524
Well, if a Char wills it.
>>133677373
That's cute. Our roles would be reversed when skating, but is cute nonetheless.
>>133678020
Go out!
Build a snowman together, have a snowball fight, take to going down hills with a sleigh. Snow is the funnest time of the year.
>>133678093
She enjoys trying new things, so games and anime would be new and interesting to her. She might even school me in most games.
>>133678221
Not that I know of.
>>133678665
She is sweet and kind, yet she's also brave and determined. She is honest and blunt in her speech, but she means well. She is super strong, yet she is also capable of immense gentleness. She is curious, yet she never loses her optimism.
>>133681371
Her sense of humor is rather strange. Seems that true enjoyment only comes for her out of horrendously bad puns or an entirely random situation playing itself out with embarrassing results.
Laughing is not something she does, but she can smile like no other.
>>
File: 47344276_p0.jpg (445 KB, 821x850) Image search: [Google]
47344276_p0.jpg
445 KB, 821x850
Hello again fellow anons on this fantastic day.

I've met her about four years ago and I think that pretty much it was love at first sight, but I was holding back because at that time I had a 3D girlfriend.

Yes. While being a powerful magician, she is also competent at CQC.

She is intelligent and very knowledgeable, but since she is from the Edo period she may not know a lot about today's technology.

She is very confident and all so probably she would make a good leader.

It must be the tail and ears, right? :3
>>
File: 85464634.png (333 KB, 650x447) Image search: [Google]
85464634.png
333 KB, 650x447
>>133677373
So cute! Reading it and imagining my waifu just makes my heart go doki doki

>>133678093
I'm sure she won't mind it, as long as I'm doing what I like and nothing dangerous.

>>133678221
Not a direct reference, but I do feel like that Cordelia from Fire Emblem reminds me so much of my Erza.

>>133679157
L-lewd! but I like it

>>133681371
I've only ever seen her have a slight giggle or chuckle, but never a full on laugh.
>>
>>133681371
Simple, innocent jokes, happy situations, etc.
She would laugh often but lightly.

>>133681798
I love her music, but I'm not sure what music she would enjoy. Probably some lighthearted pop or something.
>>
File: CasterTamaGOStage4.jpg (167 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
CasterTamaGOStage4.jpg
167 KB, 512x724
>>133676505
160MBs of pictures and about 200MBs of sound files
>>
>>133681371
You're waifu a cute
>>
I want to cuddle with my waifu after a rigorous sex session while she plays with my chest hair!
>>
How would you reassure her when she remembers painful things from her past?
>>
File: Nat.png (480 KB, 404x637) Image search: [Google]
Nat.png
480 KB, 404x637
I love my waifu.
>>
>>133687939
What a surprise...
>>
File: 1414300753225.jpg (242 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1414300753225.jpg
242 KB, 768x576
>>133676354

Same to you, OP!

2006 or so, she quickly became one of my favorite characters.

In space, yes, but not physically

She's smart, and one of the few people gifted enough to pilot her ship. she probably did well academically.

She's a bit more reserved.

Oh lordy where do I start?

>I hope you all have a great day with her~

You too!

>>133676505

Half gig and rising. Good quality, non lewd fanart is generally in a light file format though due to her series age.

>>133676524

Easy, her regular outfit is my favorite

>>133678093

She'd probably be fine with it more or less, maybe she'd even play, too.

>>133678221

Probably - her series was super popular.

>>133678665

Timing of when I met her. She's sort of been a guardian angel ever since, popping up when I needed her most.

>>133681371

Quite a bit. Just enough that it's still cute.

>>133687814

Hugs and reassurance that it will be okay.

Which waifus would you friend with?
>>
File: 51247485_p0.jpg (298 KB, 1200x836) Image search: [Google]
51247485_p0.jpg
298 KB, 1200x836
>>133676354
In 2006 when I watched the show, but it was more over time while I was watching it.

She's a very powerful mage.

She did really well with her magic studies, so I think that would carry over to regular stuff.

She's pretty good with leading people.

It must be magic.

>>133676524
I love her barrier jacket.

>>133678020
Go outside in the snow then come in and get warm.

>>133678093
She might not be that in to some stuff, but I don't think she would mind.

>>133678221
Nothing really to her, but there has been references to the show.

>>133678665
How kind and caring she is, and how determined she gets.

>>133687814
I would give her a hug and remind her how everything is better.
>>
File: ha.png (120 KB, 425x318) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
120 KB, 425x318
>>133676505
5 GB, though that includes scans of her manga, video captures from her VN and anything else I have related to Mai rather than just art of her.
>>133678020
I think she'd prefer to stay indoors as she doesn't like the cold.
>>133678093
She's a pretty accepting individual so I don't imagine that she'd mind.
>>133678221
Nothing outside of her franchise. There is one character from this eroge that some people speculated might be based on her design though:
https://vndb.org/v14597
>>133678665
What made Mai stand out for me is her personality. Mai is extremely kind without being an airhead or a doormat. She has her wits about her and can show determination and mental strength.
>>133681371
Mai is generally cheerful but she doesn't openly laugh that often. She might do so if someone says something funny, but she doesn't laugh at people.
>>133681798
We never hear about her preferences regarding music.
>>
File: kiririn outfit 1.png (219 KB, 397x750) Image search: [Google]
kiririn outfit 1.png
219 KB, 397x750
>>133676354
Around four years ago, I first saw an image of her posted here, and I decided to watch her anime because of that. It wasn't love at first sight but I was definitely interested in her at first sight.
Sort of. She got into a scuffle with another girl in the series and managed to land a few hits on her, but she doesn't have crazy fighting ability or anything.
Very good. She always makes sure to study and whatnot.
While she normally does give off a leader aura to her classmates, she seems to be more on the reserved side when it comes to actual groups (such as her otaku group.)
She was born this way, but really, just look at her. She's so damn adorable, even if you don't care for her personality.
>>133676524
It's really hard for me to choose a favorite outfit, but this one has always stood out to me. She's so fashionable and cute~
>>133678020
The idea of going to Shibuya with her during Christmas time and doing some shopping while everything's decorated, and then going out to get some hot coffee would be really nice.
>>133678093
She's an otaku as well, so it's not like she'd look down on it or anything, if anything she'd enjoy having someone to talk to about the shows she likes.
>>133678221
Sort of?
There's a character in the rhythm mobage Tokyo 7th Sisters named Hime Nonohara who looks almost exactly like her (just with short hair,) and has a very similar personality.
>>133678665
Her personality, the way that if she wants something, she won't stop working hard until she gets it, the fact that her sheer DETERMINATION doesn't let anything push her down, her cute tsuntsun antics, her adorable fashion sense, the way she talks about her favorite anime, I could go on and on.
>>
>>133676354

I've been with her for a little over a year. It wasn't quite love at first sight. But as I learned more about her my feeling grew pretty fast.

Patchouli isn't exactly physically strong, but her powerful magic makes her one of the strongest characters from Touhou.

Hah! She is incredibly smart, enough so that she's viewed as a person to ask for advice and assistance by the other residents of Gensokyo. "Knowledge" is literally her name after all.

She's definitely more reserved. She's more of an observer and guide than anything.

She has this kind of dark, quiet beauty about her that can't be replicated.

>>133676505
Only 2.6 GBs, 4564 images, steadily growing.

>>133676524
I'm pretty partial to her default outfit. It looks so comfy.

>>133678020
She'd probably just want to stay indoors, maybe cuddle together by the fire with a nice book/video game.

>>133678665
To quote myself:
>She has this kind of dark, quiet beauty about her that can't be replicated.
That's not everything, but it's a good way of paraphrasing it. Trust me, I could write a book about my waifu.
>>
>>133678020
Snowball fights, definitely. Maybe snowman or fort building after a winner is decided between us.

>>133681713
I've got separate folders for her different outfits, official artwork, draw thread deliveries and picture/artwork edits.

>>133681798
Between the two of us I'd say Rock music, mostly from the 90's onwards, although I've been getting her more into the classics lately.

>>133686711
Thank you, anon!

>>133687814
I'd let her know that the past is the past, and that the present future is much better for both of us. Then we'd hug it out.

Is there any food that you're waifu can't stand? I'm not sure what Kagura really hates, but she generally tends to avoid unhealthy food and snacks.
>>
File: Manga 187.jpg (312 KB, 520x653) Image search: [Google]
Manga 187.jpg
312 KB, 520x653
>>133687814
I suppose I would start by asking her if she wanted to talk about it or not. Of course I'd console her if she needed to express her feelings, but I also have to respect her need for personal space if she prefers to be alone for a moment, even if it would drive me crazy.

>>133689216
Anything hot or spicy.
>>
File: donotwant.jpg (91 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
donotwant.jpg
91 KB, 960x544
>>133681798
Wouldn't mind listening to some classical stuff or jazz with her. Something for a more relaxed atmosphere.

>>133687814
Take her into my arms. At least that will distract her long enough for me to attempt to ease her worries and get her back to rational thinking. Not sure how well this would work in public, though.

>>133689216
She usually avoids greasy or overly messy foods, but she doesn't outright hate them. In an ironic twist, she's not fond of leeks and onions either.
>>
File: 1445825683290.png (142 KB, 769x508) Image search: [Google]
1445825683290.png
142 KB, 769x508
Well, is she?
How would you tell her this for maximum blush?
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 720x824
>>133676354
>When did you
I happened to read Monmusu back when it was still a few chapters long. I thought she was cute, but it took seeing her at her best and her worst a few chapters at a time to really fall in love with her.

>Is she a capable fighter?
There was one time when she assumed a fighting stance that I can't name, like so. I'm curious myself as to what fighting style she knows, if she can indeed fight at all. She can whack people with her tail pretty hard, though.

>Or academically?
I can guess so. She can think things through well enough. I wouldn't say she's the grade-A student in all things, but she'd be well-off academically, I'm sure.

>Leader-like qualities?
I'd say so. She often is the one to rally the other girls to take action when things go awry, or at the very least suggest a course of action.

>Why is she cute?
It's in her eyes, and her smile.

>>133678020
Get comfy and stay indoors. Sit under a kotatsu and sing 'Baby It's Cold Outside' by the fireplace. Things like that.

>>133678093
I don't think I'm terribly nerdy. And most of the 'nerdier' things I do I've seen her do too, so I think we'd get along fine.

>>133678221
No, but she's referenced several things.

>>133678665
If I were to put it simply, just that she's not human, and yet is very much human. Also I find it cute that she desires the classic fairytale romance like me.

>>133681371
She does, pretty often. Mostly at the general silliness of her and her companions.

>>133681798
She seems to like pop. I can like pop too, but I'm more for jazz and swing.

>>133687814
Anytime.

>>133689216
Miia is strictly carnivorous. She's gone on record numerous times throwing away her salads and vegetables and/or feeding them to her more omnivorous roommate.
>>
I'll never find a waifu
>>
File: 1430597471818.jpg (915 KB, 1280x1376) Image search: [Google]
1430597471818.jpg
915 KB, 1280x1376
>>133676354
Thank you OP

4 years ago. It was love at first sight.

Yes she is a very capable fighter

She is the second best in her school

She is a little of both

Because she is

>>133676524
This picture is my favorite

>>133676505
850MB

>>133677373
Too cute

>>133678020
Go out, do some snowball fights and other things

>>133678093
She enjoys anime, and eroge so i'm safe there. Maybe she would be intersted in playing some video games or learning the different histories of the world.

>>133678665
It's her personality. She is the Ara~Ara, Onee-san character but is very depending on others as well and she can be very determined when she needs to be.

>>133679157
Lewd

>>133681371
Akeno does not laugh often and I would like her to

>>133681798
I think she is into Rock or Classical which is ok with me

>>133687814
Give her a hug and tell her it's all in the past and ease her.

>>133689216
I don't know what she dislikes but I would imagine non Japanese foods
>>
File: Balalaika.full.1016851.jpg (496 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
Balalaika.full.1016851.jpg
496 KB, 1500x750
She scared me at first and it took me a little while to warm up to her, but now I can say that I love my waifu. Even though she's scary sometimes, she is a very wonderful woman.
>>
>>133691408
I felt sad for both parties when she had to put down those twins.
>>
>>133691453
I only felt sad for one, and it wasn't the twins. Fuck those kids.
The World of Midnight managed to bring a tear to my eye, though. It's a pretty song.
>>
If your waifu normally wears formal clothes, what does she wear when she's relaxing?
If she normally wears casual clothes, what does she wear when there's an occasion that requires more formal clothing?
>>
File: 218.jpg (219 KB, 1020x1555) Image search: [Google]
218.jpg
219 KB, 1020x1555
>>133681713
Just a big folder with images numbered 1-604, and a reference pic for the drawthreads.
>>133681798
What I like, of course.
But seriously, her tastes aren't enumerated upon. so we'd try out different things.
>>133689216
Nothing in canon, no.
>>133691408
That's nice to hear. I'm sure she's a very lovely lady.
>>
File: grip.jpg (72 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
grip.jpg
72 KB, 768x1024
>>133690401
She is beautiful. Far more beautiful than words can describe. I could work for a million years on a poem describing her beauty, and still only scratch the surface.

>>133691725
She has a pretty extensive wardrobe for just about any occasion. Factoring in her regular appearance, she tends to focus on dresses and blouses for dates, while being more prone to wearing pants or jeans at home. Come formal events, though, she can easily pull out some full regalia looks. Not to KLK levels, mind you, but still very regal.
>>
File: p3tq7.png (175 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
p3tq7.png
175 KB, 450x253
>>133691725
It's a bit hard to imagine her in anything that's not her red business suit or a military uniform.
I have a thing for girls in uniform, so this is totally fine by me.
>>
File: 14744010.jpg (364 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
14744010.jpg
364 KB, 723x1023
>>133681371
She doesn't laugh all that often, and when she does, it's usually because she's laughing at someone.
>>133681798
I listen a lot of different types of music but my favorite genre is denpa and I can see her enjoying that type of music a lot, and while it's non-canon, she apparently made her own denpa song.
>>133689216
She seems to avoid unhealthy stuff.
>>133691725
She normally wears pretty dressy outfits as casual wear, but for just lounging around the house, she tends to stick to comfortable tops and shorts, or pajama sets.

Perhaps it's a little too early to ask Christmas-related questions, but who cares.
What would be a present that your waifu would absolutely adore? I'm not talking just something that she would enjoy, but something that would make her eyes light up with excitement and all that jazz.
>>
File: 1360997189751.jpg (1 MB, 1912x4042) Image search: [Google]
1360997189751.jpg
1 MB, 1912x4042
>>133676354
Thanks OP, you're waifu is a wonderful person as well !

I met her when I first watched K-On! almost 3 years ago now (January/February 2013), and it was gradual, it took me months to realize what these feelings were and accept them. At first she was just the best girl and I liked her, then I started to like her even more, be upset when people said bad things about her, started to collect pictures of her... And came a day where I realized that I was in love with a lovely bassist.

Not at all. She probably have a little bit of strength in her arms after waving around a 4kg bass for all these years (she started in middle school), but she don't have the fighter mind to effectively use that strength.

She's excellent, she even got a recommendation letter from her highschool and her character information mention that she's one of the best in the school, but she refused the letter to go at the same college than her friends.

She's a serious person and often were the one that pushed the others to be more serious and practice more when all the others wanted to play or have fun before eventually giving up and joining them too, so she kinda had leader qualities in the band, even if she wasn't the official boss of it.
>>
File: bala.jpg (141 KB, 841x949) Image search: [Google]
bala.jpg
141 KB, 841x949
>>133692310
She's been through some shit, so it's not often that there are things that make her face light up with joy. But maybe something that would remind her of her childhood in Russia before she fought in the war. Or a box of fancy cigars.
>>
>>133685487
She gets tickled by Natsu at one point and laughs a whole lot
>>
File: 50381464_p0.jpg (565 KB, 1368x1563) Image search: [Google]
50381464_p0.jpg
565 KB, 1368x1563
>>133676505
114 MB.

>>133678093
She wouldn't really mind them. She even shares a couple of my hobbies, herself.

>>133678221
I'd be surprised if she even makes a cameo in a Kyoani original work? Here's hoping she makes a background cameo in FMP S4.

>>133678665
Her clumsiness, her plainness, her closet perversions. I could go on all day about her. She's the kind of girl you want to protect from wrongdoings.

>>133679157
Lewd as hell, but I approve.

>>133681371
Fujoshi-oriented jokes, think the entirety of Bouei-bu. Sadly, she doesn't laugh very often.

>>133687814
Hug her and tell her that it's going to be all right.

>>133689216
I can't think of any food that she hates.

>>133691725
She wears pic related at work, but she prefers casual dresses for casual wear. When she's just in her apartment, she prefers to wear a t-shirt and shorts.

>>133692310
A full BD set of that one fujoshi anime she's been watching late at night.
>>
How does your waifu react to you suddenly jumping at her and tickling her?
>>
>>133692600
Utter confusion I'm guessing.
>>
>>133692600
She's pretty ticklish so she'd probably scream
>>
File: no_other.jpg (801 KB, 1546x2145) Image search: [Google]
no_other.jpg
801 KB, 1546x2145
back when the first episode aired
love at first sight

yes. can easily dominate me
irrelevant
she's reserved but always takes the initiative
pic-related
>>
File: 056.jpg (62 KB, 200x404) Image search: [Google]
056.jpg
62 KB, 200x404
>>133687814
Talk to her about how the past it's nothing but unpleasant memories, the past doesn't exist anymore, it's just there to reminds us of our mistakes sometimes, even so, she can now look foward becasue she not only has her own will to do so, she has mine as well. I hug her, kiss her forehead, look into her eyes and tell her that she is not alone, we can make through it, together.

>>133689216
Misao dislikes Konyaku and Vegetables.

>>133690401
She is the most cute and adorable girl my eyes have ever see, she is an angel, a cute adorable fanged genki angel.

>>133691725
She normally wears casual clothes, when she needs to wear formla clothes she wears mostly boyish formal clothes, be it shirts or jackets.

>>133692310
This is a complicated topic becase there is never shown what kind of material things she loves the most, so i can't really say.

>>133692600
She would laugh and then tickle me back.
>>
File: Black and yellow.jpg (331 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
Black and yellow.jpg
331 KB, 750x900
2012. At first I just thought she was a cute comic relief character until I saw a shit ton of similarities between us. I just kinda fell for her you know?

Oh yeah, she could probably beat the shit out of me with her monkey strength.

She's smart enough get through high school.

She does, she was a star athlete after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKfFs10559A

>>133678665
She's someone I can be active with, someone who would push me to my limits physically and mentally. She makes me feel like I can do better at everything. Bassactly, I'm doing a lot of things for her.

>>133692310
Another BL novel probably. Or Boku no Pica.
>>
Would your waifu be attracted to you? Is she shallow, or does she care about you no matter what?
>>
File: 1431870145912.jpg (1024 KB, 4092x4092) Image search: [Google]
1431870145912.jpg
1024 KB, 4092x4092
>>133690401
I honestly can't imagine Kagura asking me that, unless she really went out of her way to look girly for whatever reason. Besides the fact that she already knows that I think she's pretty.

>>133691195
Not with that attitude!
It's best if you don't actively search for one. Let it happen naturally, anon.

>>133691725
>formal clothing
That's something I'd love to see her wear. I can imagine her wearing something boyish like a tuxedo, which would look pretty awesome, but at the same time, her in an elegant dress would kill me.

>>133692310
A red mountain bike.

>>133692600
Uncontrollable laughter, along with her trying to retaliate and tickle me back.

>>133693158
It's not known canonically what she looks for in a guy, but I very much doubt that she'd be shallow in any way.
>>
>>133692500
Oh damn, yes you're right, during the tower of heaven arc, right?
>>
File: 1447874536560.png (329 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447874536560.png
329 KB, 1000x1000
mai waifu

there arent many like her and I'm a hoarder

thanks drawfriends
>>
File: 1447644812002.jpg (107 KB, 705x792) Image search: [Google]
1447644812002.jpg
107 KB, 705x792
>>133676354
A little over two years ago; our quasi-official anniversary was just last month actually. And no, it was far from love at first sight.

Yes, very. His meek demeanor and dainty build certainly don't make it obvious, but Crona can definitely hold his own and then some.

He seems to struggle a bit, but he gives it his best effort. He didn't have any formal education before joining the DWMA, so any difficulty he has is understandable.

Reserved for sure. Unfortunately, my husbando was basically groomed to be a follower among other things.

You know, I'm still not entirely sure about that myself. I mean look at this cutie, would you ever guess he was a mass murderer?
I think the hair has a lot to do with it.

You too, OP.

>>133676505
1.52 GB, approx 2,020 files (excluding screencaps).

>>133678020
Stay indoors, most of the time. I've developed quite the distaste for winter over the past few years, and I'm all over any excuse to get comfy with my love.

>>133678093
He'd be okay with them, I'm not into anything too weird and I'm not very fanatical about anything I do. If anything, I think we could bond over them - getting comfy and having a vidya/animu day (maybe on the aforementioned snowy day) would be really fun.

>>133678665
Everything. His dark, mysterious eyes, his adorable demeanor and mannerisms, his past, his fluffy pink hair - everything about him is special and unique.

>>133681371
He actually doesn't laugh much, and when he does it's when he's under the spell of madness. I do wonder what he finds funny, or if he even has much of a sense of humor at all.

>>133681798
a-ha. That feel when we'll never cuddle while listening to Here I Stand And Face The Rain

>>133687814
Hugs, kisses, and gentle reassurance. Reminding him that was then and this is now, and of how much of a wonderful person he is in spite of it all. And cookies. You can never go wrong with cookies.
>>
File: 1392842223322.jpg (885 KB, 1728x2032) Image search: [Google]
1392842223322.jpg
885 KB, 1728x2032
>>133676354

This character song will explain it better than any word I would write.
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/keion/hellolittlegirl.htm

Also, It's not something I can explain with words, when I look at her smiling my heart melts, it's a mystery and I love my mysterious bassist

>>133676524
One of my favorite is the one she wear for the first concert in S1, but I can't just chose one favorite outfit, because everything looks wonderful on her.

>>133677373
Well, I know that I'm requesting this week-end.
That was a very good and cute story. Thanks a lot for writing this.

>>133678020
We would go out and have some fun with it, snow is pretty rare around here, and the last kinda snowy winter we had was years ago.

>>133678093
She probably wouldn't mind about manga because her friends also have some, but she would probably dislike violent or perverted/ecchi anime. Same could be said about my violent videogames.

>>133678221
K-On! was referenced in a lot of other series because it was really popular.
Here's one example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1xOY19pmNg

>>133678665
She's a serious and mature person, but also have a cute and playful side, and I love to cuddle with her at night and brush her long silky black hair while looking at her in her grey eyes while remembering her how wonderful she is and how much I love her.

>>133679157
>Lewd thighs story
C-Can I have more p-please ?
>>
I love my wife.
>>
How would you react if your waifu whispered a graphic description of her masturbation habits in your ear?
>>
File: 1392243850213.gif (906 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1392243850213.gif
906 KB, 500x281
>>133678665
Can't pick apart everything that makes up love. So much goes into it and it's all so intricate. But basically, the whole Nui.

Not to mention she's simply the most fun, the cutest, the best.

>>133681371
Well rains of blood, for one.

>>133681713
Some basic categories, but nothing too complex.

>>133690401
Asking me if she's pretty? She'd be much more likely to ask how great it is that she's so pretty. Confident girl, I love that about her. But I remind her anyway.

>>133691725
Her dress is her go to for all occasions.
>>
File: 53552201_p5_master1200.jpg (838 KB, 809x1200) Image search: [Google]
53552201_p5_master1200.jpg
838 KB, 809x1200
>>133676354
>
When her show started airing and everyone was watching it live here via keyhole and such. Fell in love after the third episode.
>
Yes she is.
>
No idea - She never really had do deal with that stuff.
>
A little more reserved.
>
Because she is herself and everything about her is cute.

>>133676505
800MB

>>133676524
I like pretty much all of her outfits.

>>133678020
We would stay indoors and get comfy with hot chocolate.

>>133681371
She smiles more than she laughs.

>>133681798
I enjoy her music the most.

>>133687814
Hug her and tell her that i am there for her.

>>133689216
Not as far as i know.

>>133691725
A pretty casual dress. Her event clothes are extraordinary.

>>133692310
Anything that comes from the heart.
>>
File: 50916053_p10_master1200.jpg (371 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
50916053_p10_master1200.jpg
371 KB, 900x720
I met my waifu back in 2008, I believe. It was definitely love at first sight.

Absolutely! She has a incredible kick and is quite agile.

Due to not receiving an official education or schooling, Alice has very limited knowledge. If anything she was probably lightly homeschooled by her father and uncle while trapped in her tower.

Alice is a natural born leader! Her strong personality and ability to always take what comes at her is definitely breathtaking. I can easily picture her as the lead of her series instead of being a side protagonist.

She's very small and rambunctious so of course she'd be cute!
>>
File: 1358894227288.png (1 MB, 2124x2600) Image search: [Google]
1358894227288.png
1 MB, 2124x2600
>>133681371
She don't really laugh a lot, but it's probably because she's trying to keep a serious face in front of the others, even if there's a chance of her finding the thing actually funny.

There's a complete episode like this where she refrain herself from laughing until the end where a little stupid thing finally break her armor and she start to laugh uncontrollably like a mad scientist.

>>133681798
She's mostly into Rock, and Jazz, but she would also like cute songs like this https://youtu.be/PKpmgQ2sEXA

>>133687814
She never really had painful or bad moments in her past, she had a happy and good childhood, and nothing terrible happened to her in her series. But I would always be here to support and help her if she need support.

>>133689216
We don't really know anything about her food taste except that she love sweets and cakes (as part of teatime).

>>133690401
I would tell her that she's so pretty and bright that I have to wear shades. The prettiest. And hug her tenderly because how pretty she is can't just be described with words.

>>133691725
She wore her highschool uniform everyday of the week for 3 years, and outside of that she wore pants because it probably felt good for her to be allowed to wear something else than a skirt, and for the top she wore various things. She never really attended a formal place, unless we count her own concerts where she wore a few costumes.

>>133692310
She would like some musical equipment as shown in the series.
>>
>>133677373
Happy anniversary!

>>133688249
All of them. Why not, right?

>>133689216
Macaroni is a bit of a trigger for him, as a consequence of association.

>>133690401
>maximum blush
Best way to get that is to say it out of the blue~
I'd love to tell my husbando he's pretty when he's least expecting it.

>>133691725
He wears his black robe about 85% of the time, but his main casual outfit is a light blue sweater over a pair of leggings. He looks adorable in it, naturally.
His formalwear consists of a white button-down type shirt and a pair of white slacks(?) They look like slacks, anyway. Pic related.

>>133692310
For that kind of gift, I think the sentimental angle is the best one to consider. So, I think a large, custom-framed picture of us together would be a hit, incidentally, that's -sort of- one of the things I'm planning on working on for Christmas.

>>133692600
Startled confusion, followed by laughter. It'd be really cute, I bet.
>>
>>133687814
I would hug her and tell her that I will always be with her and that she will be safe.

>>133688249
Patchouli maybe.

>>133689216
I don't know but there is surely something she wouldn't like. Probably something silly like peas, cauliflower or something.

>>133690401
Yes, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
I wouldn't try to make her feel flustered, but I would describe to her every part of her body and explain why is it beautiful.

>>133691725
She would normally wear casual clothes.
I dunno what formal clothes she would wear, maybe some elegant dress?

>>133692310
Well, something she would lately show interest in. There isn't rather any universal present that would be always perfect.

>>133692600
Laughing and shouting "stop it, stop it"

>>133693158
She already loves me more than anything else.

>>133694296
She wouldn't do it.
>>
>>133694516
this gentleman has superb taste
>>
File: SEES Chihiro.jpg (85 KB, 380x600) Image search: [Google]
SEES Chihiro.jpg
85 KB, 380x600
>>133676354
I met her in 2010. Wasn't love at first sight, but I always had her in my mind until I came back to the game in 2011 and really fell for her hard.

Chihiro may not be capable compared to Persona users, but she isn't weak!

Chihiro is slightly higher than average academically. She isn't good at math though.

Chihiro manages to become Student Council President. She may not say she's the best at her job, but she's still doing fairly well!

>>133676505
About 450 MB right now ;_;

>>133677373
Omedetou, Panda-kun!

>>133678020
Stay indoors and get comfy~

>>133678093
She'd be curious, and I'd suggest a few games she might like

>>133678221
She was referenced in the Blazblue radio special on Persona 4 Arena. Sugita finds her strong resolve scary!

>>133678665
That she's my girl! My lady of Justice!

>>133681371
Joyful memories and her own abilities make her giggle, but there isn't anything shown where she's hysterical.

>>133687814
Hugs and tell her how she's become stronger since then

>>133690401
More than just pretty. You're gorgeous.

>>133693158
I would work to make myself someone she'd want to be around. If she eventually cares for me, she'll care for me no matter what!
>>
>>133694296
Arousal, but also disappointment because all that cum could've gone in my mouth.
>>
>>133692310
I imagine either concert tickets or, god forbid, a certain piece of jewelry. Even though the latter was a Valentine's gift.

>>133692600
I'd be risking getting stabbed with a fork.

>>133693158
On one hand, I have my doubts. She isn't shallow, but I've haven't been at my best as of late. At the same time, she still appears in my dreams to reassure me that I have nothing to worry about.

>>133694296
Knowing her, she'd do it to tease me, knowing full well that I'd be powerless to do anything in response. Imagine being held down/restrained while she tells you, in graphic detail, what she wants to do to you from head to toe.
>>
>>133694296
Instaboner. Her voice is incredibly sexy. Deep, husky, seductive voices are the best.
>>
File: Kana Nakamura.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kana Nakamura.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>133676354
>>
are girls from videogames acceptable? Are girls from H vidya?
>>
>>133694958
We've had them before without issues.
>>
>>133694958
It should be fine as long as she look anime-ish and you really love her. We already have people with touhou and even Vocaloids.
>>
File: Momoko.png (15 KB, 224x479) Image search: [Google]
Momoko.png
15 KB, 224x479
>>133695223
>>133695114
I would assume she would be anime enough as some other boards have people shouting about how weebshit should leave to other boards. And I really do love her
>>
Around this time of month in November is when I first noticed her. Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of her. I want to take it slow but think I might have finally found the one, guys.
>>
File: IMG_20151111_154758.jpg (55 KB, 611x611) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151111_154758.jpg
55 KB, 611x611
Threadly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.
>>
>>133695905
Reminder to end yourself.
>>
File: 8b8c39d2ad07258d36eca742d97ff85b.jpg (532 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
8b8c39d2ad07258d36eca742d97ff85b.jpg
532 KB, 1000x1300
I'll always remember the day I've met her, and I celebrate it as our anniversary every year. Funny how on that day, I had absolutely no idea that I've found my love. I just watched her show, and she really caught my eye. She was lovely. In her, I've found everything I could like a person for. She quickly became my favorite character. But it took me many months to realize I've felt much more for her than just that. I wanted to be with her forever and ever. She's the best that ever happened to my life.
>>
File: 1431432756324.jpg (1 MB, 1083x1292) Image search: [Google]
1431432756324.jpg
1 MB, 1083x1292
>>133676354
When i was browsing the internet i saw a picture of her and i felt something weak, after that i decided to watch her anime and from there on she became my waifu.

I don't really think she can fight well.

She is really smart in her scientific field but i dont know how well she does at other studies.

She is leader-like if she has some kind of plan but otherwise she is more reserved.

It's her everything.

>>133676505
It's 1,03GB at the moment.

>>133676524
pic related

>>133678020
I think we would stay inside and get comfy, mayby browse 4chan/2chan together.

>>133678093
She browses chan sites herself so that wouldn't be any problem, i don't know how she reacts to anime though.

>>133678221
Yes, i've seen multiple shows use Kurisu as a "Steins Gate" reference. Her most recent one was in "Himouto Umaru-chan".

>>133678665
Like i said above, the first time i saw her i felt something weak that i didn't feel for any other girl out there.

>>133679157
I really wouldn't mind that at all.

>>133681371
She would laugh at some kind of dumb joke on 2chan or something like that.

>>133681713
The folder is filled with images of her and there are smaller subfolders at the top for special ones like "art, cosplay, special".

>>133681798
It would really depend on what mood we're in at that moment.

>>133687814
I would stay at her side and tell her that the bad times are over and everything is OK now.

>>133690401
Of course she is pretty and to answer the second question, i would tell it to her in some public area, that should make her blush.
>>
File: 1440095004736.jpg (145 KB, 659x662) Image search: [Google]
1440095004736.jpg
145 KB, 659x662
>>133691725
>If your waifu normally wears formal clothes, what does she wear when she's relaxing?
>If she normally wears casual clothes, what does she wear when there's an occasion that requires more formal clothing?
Her formal clothing would be more like pic related.

>>133692310
I find this question really hard to answer but i think she would be exited if i booked some vacation for us both at a place where there is a lot to see or somewhere where she always wanted to go to.

>>133692600
She would tell me to stop because she is busy and has other things to do but she wouldn't get angry about it.

>>133693158
>Would your waifu be attracted to you? Is she shallow, or does she care about you no matter what?
After i met Kurisu i tried to be more happy/funny so i would make a better chance now than i had before i met her.

>>133694296
I would litterly become diamond and demand she would take responsibility.

Well i guess that's enough for me today, Goodnight everyone.
And remember you're waifu a beauty.
>>
File: 1447782972200.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447782972200.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>133691725
She wears kimonos when there are occasions that require more formal clothing

>>133692310
A new kimono, some lingerie, and a new ribbon made by me

>>133692600
She would laugh and probably tickle me back

>>133694296
Get a huge boner and she would continue until I give in to my carnal desires.

>>133695905
Thank you
>>
My Miku fills me with so much despair.
>>
Do you think your waifu as she is would be good around kids? Or pets?
How about when she gets to be an adult?
>>
File: cute victory.png (20 KB, 322x480) Image search: [Google]
cute victory.png
20 KB, 322x480
>>133695359
I guess I should do some of the other things in this thread
>>133676354
I met her about 4 years ago, while I didn't fall for her originally she grew on me to the point my heart is aflutter just thinking of her
She can punch a hole through a brick wall with her bare hands. Not to mention she can use weapons and can wrestle.
She is average compared to others
She is more of a follower, she can be reserved and a bit bashful.
THICK THIGHS SAVE LIVES
>>133678093
She would watch anime and play videogames with me but would attempt to pull me out of the house from time to time.
>>133678221
She is a reference
>>133692600
She would probably be surprised and punch me in the gut. When I recover I would try again and she would laugh and be unable to do anything to stop it.
>>
>>133693158
She may be childish and immature sometimes but she is not shallow at all, even so she wouldn't be attracted to me.

>>133694296
I would grab her and princess carry her to the bedroom.

>>133695905
Thanks, Yui a cute.

>>133696673
I'm sure she would, she doesn't have problems with kids.
>>
File: m14 freedom.jpg (465 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
m14 freedom.jpg
465 KB, 1280x800
I had already loved her before I even saw the anime personification of her. It most definatly was. (m16 and Ak fags get out, the M14 battle rifle is on part with the FAL)

Well she is a gun so...

I dunno, she's a gun!

She isn't reserved, I'll say that.

She has nice wooden furniture, and a M1 Garand like bolt that just gets me going every time. In anime, she looks classy, but remains a cutie. That nice blonde hair and blue eyes. Also, if personality is brought into question, she's nice and fun and cool, but not a SLUT.
>>
File: m14 chan.jpg (103 KB, 1136x702) Image search: [Google]
m14 chan.jpg
103 KB, 1136x702
>>133696673
She wolves dogs and also doves birds, so probably fine.
>>
File: 094754.jpg (45 KB, 576x732) Image search: [Google]
094754.jpg
45 KB, 576x732
>>133689216

She's pretty open to any food, but really prefers sweets though.

>>133690401

Of course she's pretty.

Maximum blush is openly declaring how absolutely beautiful she is in every single way.

>>133691195

Just stay patient! She will come eventually.

>>133691725

She's almost always in uniform - when on vacation or at a big event she likes wearing dresses of varying detail.

>>133692310

Something pink to accent her love for blue or maybe an assortment of hard to find candies.

>>133692600

She'd probably be shocked, even a little scared. Probably not the best move.

>>133693158

I don't know about attracted, but I'd probably help her feel at ease once she grew to trust me.

>>133694296

Wonder if it was actually her given how out of character it would be on almost every level.

>>133694958

Vidya waifus are mostly fine, especially if they have an anime style or an anime/manga series.

>>133695905

Same to you, Jebus

>>133696215

Yours too!

>>133696673

Oh lordy, candy would go missing left and right and I wouldn't know who to blame. She'd probably do well other than that.

Post a picture of you're waifu in formalwear!
>>
File: 1205538981779.jpg (314 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
1205538981779.jpg
314 KB, 500x743
>>133681798
She likBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY.
>>133687814
Hold her close and let her calm down a bit, then ask if she wants to talk about it.
>>133689216
All of it, she can't eat.
No feeding her with "say aaah" teasing, I'm afraid.
>>133690401
Pretty, cute, beautiful, lovely, adorable, enchanting, dainty, stunning, good-looking, drop-dead gorgeous, an angel, alluring, divine, and continue until we've gone way past the blush and she is now fuming out of her ears.
>>133691725
She mostly wears uniforms. When relaxing, she takes up a simple teal dress.
When required, she wears fancier things like kimonos.
>>133692310
Hard to say because she rarely takes an interest in material possessions. I suppose the best present I could give her would be taking her on a wedding rehearsal.
>>133692600
>That does not work on me. But I'm intrigued to see how you would react. I will wait for the proper time
Panic.jpg
>>133693158
Looks don't really matter to her. It's a different kind of love, befitting for a different kind of girl.
>>133694296
I could either go "I'm sorry but you lost me" or just smirk and go "Where did you read that?"
Which one is best I wonder.
>>133697219
If you insist!
>>
File: 1443233441745.jpg (153 KB, 1518x2148) Image search: [Google]
1443233441745.jpg
153 KB, 1518x2148
>>133694958
Fine by me.

>>133695905
>>133696215
Thanks, same to the both of you!

>>133696590
I had wondered where you went.

>>133696673
She does fine with Chiyo, although she's not exactly your average kid. As for pets, I hope she wouldn't want to constantly scare a pet cat, if we ever got one.

>>133697219
I already posted a formal dress picture, so let's go with a tux this time.

If you could make you're waifu appear in an anime series other than her own, which one would you choose? What would she do in that universe?
>>
>>133697599
Are you the same anon that requests her in wwd?
>>
>>133697933
Kill yourself, c[u]ckfag.
>>
>>133697845
wwd? Weekend waifu drawfag thread?

No, I've never gone there.
>>
>>133698206
>>133697845
That would be me actually and nice to meet you other Aigis anon.
>>
>>133698206
Ah, sorry about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 707x1000
>>133676354
Second episode when it aired and yes, it was love at first sight

She can with those strength genetics but i bet she wouldn't want to

Really good

Both leader and follower

Her beutiful voice, eyes and womanly physique
>>133676505
I think it was ~500 mb, but had like 370 pics of her, no screencaps
>>133676524
Her school uniform is really nice
>>133677373
That was really cute!
And i can imagine my Takao do that
Waifubros are best writers
>>133678020
If it's a calm snowy day, we would do a lots of things, like building a snowman, playing around and making snow angels!
Even though she's already my angel
Then we would be comfy at home and drink hot chocolate and watching some christmas movies
>>133678093
She would do all of that with me for sure
>>133678221
There was a scene in a certain anime that she was in the game, and it really looked like her
>>133678665
Everything, she's my ideal girl!
Hairstyle, braid, height, eyes, chest, and finally her kindness
>>133679157
>200%_lewd.jpeg
But that was really nice too
>>133681371
She laughs sometimes, but mostly laughing at someone instead of something
>>133681798
OST from anime and vidya
>>133687064
Same
>>133687814
Well, she doesn't have anything painful in her past
But if she had, i would confort her and tell her that she's with me now and i will protect her from anything
>>133688249
Everyone, no exceptions
Even THAT GUY that always gets a insult in every week
>>133689216
I'm not really sure either, maybe sour food?
>>133690401
Tell her that she is and grab her cheecks
>>133691725
She wears a dress when it's an important day, and if she doesn't have classes or similar, she just gets a tank top and some shorts
>>133692310
She would be really happy with a new laptop, but maybe i could buy her a toughbook, she would really like it and take it everywhere!
>>133692600
She will be surprised for the jump
>>
>>133698282
>>133698206
I wasn't sure if you were the same person or not, but since I have you two, I have a douga of aegis from the movie as well as her figure in the summer dress that I won in an auction. I'd feel much better knowing that someone who could appreciate them properly had them instead.Would either of you be interested in one/other?
>>
>>133676354
> When did you meet your waifu? Was it love at first sight?
I met her fairly recently, but there's never been a girl that made my heart beat faster or my emotions swell up as much. It was definitely love at first sight for me.
> Is your waifu a capable fighter?
Not at all. Her body is very fragile.
> How good is she with regard to academics?
I imagine she went through proper schooling and is pretty intelligent, so she's good.
> Does your waifu have leader-like qualities? Or is she a little more reserved?
More reserved.
> Why is your waifu so cute?
Everything about her is like a fragile doll despite the fact she's actually very strong.

>>133676505
418 files. Not bad if you consider how much canon material Claudia was given.

>>133678020
While I love winter and I'm sure Claudia feels the same, she'd probably be too sick to go out and do things I like. For her, I'd stay inside by the fire drinking hot chocolate and snuggling up.

>>133678665
My desire to protect her is what makes her different from the rest of the girls. She's, of course, more beautiful than any other girl I've seen, but I desperately want to keep her away from anything that's hurt her. There's nothing to describe that feeling except for love.

>>133681371
She probably doesn't laugh often (sadly), but I imagine she'd laugh at things she finds cute or people who are in need of a positive presence.

>>133681798
I'm sure she would like classical music, and I'm just fine with that.

>>133687814
I would hold her and make sure she feels safe, and tell her nobody will ever hurt her again as long as I'm around.

>>133689216
I don't think there is, though she has to keep a strict diet for health reasons.

>>133696673
She is an adult and has a daughter, so she's good around kids. She would great around pets too.

Is your waifu a good singer? If she isn't, would you still find her singing cute?
>>
>>133698680
I actually bought one online already, but I am not sure about the other guy.
>>
>>133698282
Nice to meet you too!

>>133698288
It's no problem.

>>133698680
I'd be interested, but my financial status at the moment is deplorable. Take good care of her, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1100x1514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1100x1514
>>133693158
She would fall in love with me at first sight, i actually fit her tastes and more better than she would think
And she would care for me quite a lot
>>133693551
Woah, nice
>>133694296
I would say my habits too and we both do a "favor" to each other
>>133694958
I'd accept them, as soon she isn't 3D from IRL, but a 3D waifu that isn't from that world is okay
>>133695905
Both you a cute
>>133696215
Sleep well!
Thanks
>>133696673
>Kids
She will be quite good with kids once she learns a bit
>Pets
I really don't know there, but if she wants a pet, i can take care of it
>Adult life
She will be fine
>>133697618
Would be neat to see her in a Keion band, maybe even do a duet between bands with HTT
Or just in any slice of life, i couldn't think if she was in a Shounen manga
>>133698800
Nice dubs
Yeah, she doesn't know how to sing, but she still has a pretty voice

Does your waifu have a collection of something?
If she doesn't, would you help her making a collection?
>>
>>133699047
Oh I'm sorry, I meant I would send it to you. I've already sent Fuuka/Mitsurubro their waifus respective stuff, I'd honestly just rather one of you have them. Shipping is pretty cheap nowadays anyways, I don't mind.
>>
>>133696590
Junko pls go
>>
>>133699137
I'm not them but that's unbelievably kind of you
I think waifu wednesdays have the nicest people in them, always
There's almost never any shitposting, it's great
>>
File: Sleepy time.png (171 KB, 245x472) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy time.png
171 KB, 245x472
>>133698800
She doesn't sing in the series, but she has a cute singing voice in her character song.

>>133699121
She most likely has a few videogames, but I'd really like to help her collect swimming trophies and medals.

Goodnight, thread.
>>
>>133697219
Hope this is good enough.

>>133697618
Action fantasy, she would be a warrior and the main character.

>>133698800
She is a great singer, her voice is super adorable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYS47pVrh0

>>133699121
She doesn't, but yeah, if she wants to she has my support.
>>
File: 1391339120816.jpg (331 KB, 1280x1486) Image search: [Google]
1391339120816.jpg
331 KB, 1280x1486
>>133676354
I will cherish her and stay by her side as long as I live.
I met Tsubasa when I first watched Symphogear. It wasn't love at first sight, it actually took a lot of time for me to realize I actually have feelings for her.
Yes. Her family is affiliated with the government, and so she always fights stuff that threatens Japan, and the world.
Honestly, I don't know. They didn't show anything about her in school besides she isn't really that approachable before but she has opened up a little, few months before she graduated. But since she was a child she was occupied with soldier training so I don't think she's not that smart when it comes to academics.
She can be a very good leader if she actually knew how to communicate well with others.
Only God knows why. Even I wonder that every time I see her. Tsubasa a super cute.
>>133676505
603MB, CDs and series episodes are in a different folder.
>>133676524
I like all of her outfits because they really look good, but I really love her rider outfit.
>>133677373
This is nice, although I think she would be miles better than me in skating.
>>133678020
I'd rather stay comfy indoors and do comfy things, but if she wants to go out then its alright with me.
>>133678093
I don't think she'll find it too weird, considering she's pretty weird herself.
>>133678221
Tsubasa and Kanade appeared in Genshiken Nidaime before, asides that I don't think Symphogear is referenced that much.
>>133678665
Her unique personality, the fact she has suffered enough to have a grudge against the world but she decided to protect it and has a hard determination to protect her loved ones, her commitment to both of her jobs, although they are the polar opposites of each other, her kindness to people that show kindness to her, and her loving, heart warming smile.
>>133679157
This is too lewd for my morning. But good, nonetheless.
>>
File: .jpg (97 KB, 645x900) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
97 KB, 645x900
In a word, what lies in your waifu's soul?
>>
>>133699390
Not really, I just feel bad knowing that there's someone out there who could actually really appreciate something of their waifu, and if I can give it to them I will.
I never really post in these threads either, even though I love my beloved very much I usually only ever post in wwd.
>>
>>133699489
DESS
>>
File: 1343442402197.jpg (246 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1343442402197.jpg
246 KB, 800x800
>>133696673
Yes to both. Especially pets.

>>133697219
Let's see what I can find...

>>133697618
She'd fit right in over in a Macross series.

>>133698800
Keeping my personal bias to myself, she's a fantastic singer. The only issue would be others having problems with her thick Engrish accent, herself included.

>>133699121
Apparently, she has a collection of glasses scattered throughout multiple drawers in her dresser.

>>133699489
Kindness.
>>
File: 228.jpg (224 KB, 580x602) Image search: [Google]
228.jpg
224 KB, 580x602
>>133690401
Absolutely. Positively. Completely and utterly. Even if she doesn't think so sometimes.
>>133692310
Something from the heart, or a good book with sentimental value.
>>133692600
A yelp, probably.
>>133696673
I think she'd be very good. She knows how important parents can be, since she lost hers.
>>133699489
For years, it was pain and sadness. I'd like to turn that into hope and joy.
>>
>>133699137
That's really kind of you, anon. If it's truly okay with you, then I'd love to have one. But I'd want to ask first what is a douga, can't find any meaning to it aside of Nico Nico Douga links.
>>
>>133689216
Because of her her magical ability that lets her obtain information about objects by tasting them which she can't switch off, Mai finds eating most things to be unpleasant.
>>133690401
Mai is described as a "kyonyuu bishoujo" in promotional material for her series, so the answer is objectively yes. I imagine she might feel rather embarrassed if called cute.
>>133691725
She almost always wears a school uniform. She normally wears shorts and a tanktop when she's in the dorms though.
>>133692310
Mai is never shown to be particularly interested in material possessions, so it's hard to guess what would particularly exited. Perhaps a full course meal prepared by one of her friends whose cooking she loves is what comes closest.
>>133696673
Mai was shown interacting with a kid and he immediately took a liking to her. She's great with children.
>>133697219
Here.
>>133697618
I would like her to appear in an anime series of her own.
>>133698800
She never sings but Saori Hayami does work as a singer as well as a VA, so I imagine that she would be a good singer.
>>133699121
No, Mai doesn't collect anything. I don't think there's something she's interested in collecting.
>>
>>133697219
Ok

>>133697618
Devil May Cry. She will kill demons.

>>133698800
Yes she is

>>133696673
>Kids
She is good with children
>Pets
Yea she would be good with pets as well
>Adult Life
She will have a good life with me

>>133699121
I would make a collection of BDSM items with her

>>133699489
Reliance
I main Nightmare get out of here Soul Calibur
>>
File: aegis.jpg (223 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
aegis.jpg
223 KB, 1024x768
>>133699811
Dougas are the pencil sketch before they color the cels; there's generally coloring depending on the parts being animated and notes by the animators etc. Pic related is the one I have for her, my camera is shit but it looks really neat irl.
I'm about to pass out so if you leave me a throwaway email I'll get to you about shipping etc when I wake up.
>>
File: Hisui.full.1021443.jpg (204 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Hisui.full.1021443.jpg
204 KB, 640x480
Mai waifu from the very beginning is Hisui, one of the twin maids from Tsukihime.

And now her seiyuu, Matsuki Miyu, may her beautiful soul rest, has died.

I don't know what the fuck to do, guys..
>>
>>133700081
Keep her alive in your heart, anon
>>
>>133699910
I see, the more you know.
Same here, it's pretty late. My spam email is [email protected]
>>
>>133700081
While it may sound as heartless as Ilya, she'll get a new VA.
Hisui will live on, worry not.
>>
File: Best Cameo Anime Version.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Best Cameo Anime Version.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
>>133698800
There are no instances of Chihiro singing

>>133696673
She is a cat person who would also make a good mother

>>133692310
Book covers, but even better, books

>>133699121
Shojo manga!

>>133699910
I doubt you do, but do you have anything on Chihiro? She was in the P4 anime, but I doubt that's related to anything.

I have Fuukafriends who would like to see her stuff though
>>
>>133699489
Kindness or courage. Mai's soul is rather unusual though. A guy she ran into that can see souls was rather impressed by it.

>>133700081
A character's VA or creator dying doesn't affect the character itself. Both Aristophanes and the actor that originally played Lysistrata died close to 24 centuries ago, but that doesn't mean that the character herself is dead.
>>
File: 3a45751233405cf23fc743e5714a9018.jpg (624 KB, 2479x3505) Image search: [Google]
3a45751233405cf23fc743e5714a9018.jpg
624 KB, 2479x3505
>>133687814
Hold her close and tell her that I'd always be there for her. Even if I couldn't help directly, she could trust in me like I trust in her.

>>133689216
>hate
>food
>same sentence

>>133690401
I would describe to her the beauty of each individual part of her body, one at a time, until she couldn't take it anymore and was red to the ears.

>>133691725
Kyouko in formal clothing is a rare sight. Lately I've been staring at an official art of her in a lovely dress and dreaming of dancing alongside her.

>>133692310
I'm awful with presents, but maybe a custom set of utensils (a la Steins;Gate) might be nice.

>>133692600
all hell breaks loose

>>133693158
Hopefully.

>>133694296
this is my fetish

>>133698800
Karaoke party with waifus and waifufags! Make it happen.
>>
File: 1385909258515.png (523 KB, 724x700) Image search: [Google]
1385909258515.png
523 KB, 724x700
>>133695905
So are you!

>>133696215
Goodnight, anon!

>>133696673
She may not be literal ideal mom, but she should be very motherly and sensitive. With my help, everything will be fine.

>>133697618
I dunno, maybe some slice of life like Yuyushiki as one of the girls in class.

>>133698800
Yes, she is really good at singing.

>>133699121
It would be so fun to start some collection together. For example we could collect some particular type souvenir from all of the tours we would take together.

>>133699489
Love and cheerfulness.
>>
File: Exterminate.png (649 KB, 756x1058) Image search: [Google]
Exterminate.png
649 KB, 756x1058
>>133681371
Funny things? I wish I knew.
She laughs so rarely that her moments of laughing might be included in a national museum.
>>133681798
Her music, almost anything that sounds good, Mizuki Nana music.
>>133687814
I'd hug her and hold her hand and tell her that I'll always be by her side, and she could share her pain to me lessen it even a little, and tell her everything will be fine.
>>133688249
Whoever seems kind enough.
>>133689216
Food beyond her food curfew, I guess.
They never showed Tsubasa eating, not even once, and her series already has 3 seasons.
>>133690401
I'd tell her she's very beautiful and cool, so much that she can attract men and women alike, and she's also very good at singing and she's very powerful in the battlefield.
>>133691725
She wears all kinds of clothes. From idol clothes to normal, casual clothes to battle gear.
>>133692310
That's hard to answer, since Tsubasa can easily buy a Lamborghini if she wants to, or go buy a mansion within a second. The best I can offer to her is myself. Maybe I'll just bake a cake and draw her face on it saying Merry Christmas.
>>133692600
A mix of surprise and confusion. She might try to reverse the situation, or worse she might think its an enemy and German suplex the hell out of me.
>>133693158
In reality? Hell no, there's 1000000+ more people that loves her and I doubt she'd notice me. But if she ever gets attracted to me I'm sure she'd really care about me and my well-being.
>>133694296
There's only one answer to this, isn't it?
Of course I'd give in and cater to her desires.
>>133695905
Thank you, you're waifu is cute too.
>>133696673
I think she'd be utterly clueless how to take care of kids, but maybe she'd be good at taking care of pets.
She's already experiencing the beginnings of adult life, I think she can handle it just fine through the help of her friends.
>>133697219
This counts, right?
>>
>>133688249
She would try to be friends with everyone.

>>133690401
She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

>>133691725
She wears a suit for work, and skirts and different types of shirts when she's not being a magic cop.

>>133692310
I have no idea, I'm really bad with that kind of stuff.

>>133692600
Surprised and trying to hold back her laughter.

>>133696673
She's great with kids, and I guess the same with pets.

>>133697219
I hate that she barely shows up for half an episode in it, it's a great dress.
>>133697618
A series with actual robots, but she would be pretty much the same.

>>133698800
The one time she did it was amazing, and considering who her seiyuu is, I would have said the same thing if she hadn't.

>>133699121
She doesn't collect things, but I'd help her if she wanted to.

>>133699489
Kindness.

>>133699486
Did you like the new album?
>>
File: 1437463139816.jpg (2 MB, 6396x4091) Image search: [Google]
1437463139816.jpg
2 MB, 6396x4091
>>133698800
So good one that she's one of the "Queens of Music" in her anime.
>>133699121
Maybe a collection of music she likes or a sword collection.
I would help her, because why not?
>>133699489
Strength.
>>133700857
Very much. I haven't listened to anything that's not SMASHING ANTHEMS for days now.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x281
>>133699394
Goodnight!
>>133699489
Kindness too
>>133700081
Yeah, that was a really sad day, but your waifu still has her series going on so don't worry
Also this >>133700191
>>133700762
>Karaoke party with waifus and waifufags!
That would be fun
>>133699121
Answering my own question, she mentions lots of games, so i'm really sure she has them all
I would still help buy her games, maybe even get 2 of each!

What kind of movies does your waifu like?
>>
File: 12574321.png (2 MB, 1280x1554) Image search: [Google]
12574321.png
2 MB, 1280x1554
>>133696673
Never get to see her with kids much, but they'd probably love her given her intent to make others happy.
For pets, probably the best since she can understand their language.
>How about when she gets to be an adult?
Well, about that.
>>133698800
She never sings. I imagine she's a sleeper hit waiting to happen, since her VA is a singer too.
>>133699121
She collects memories to cherish. I'd certainly help her in acquiring many more of those.
I don't think she collects anything material, but a gun collection might be interesting to her.
>>133699489
Fortitude.
An immovable shield that will never falter, a caring gentle soul within if I can use a few words more.

Good night waifu thread.
>>
>>133701242
I haven't watched the BD yet, but it looks like it's pretty nice too.
>>
>>133698434
Takao is cute!
>>
>>133701714
Its just some videos of 22-25 years old Nana singing some of the old Nana songs, an audio commentary, and the photo shooting. You should really watch it if you like some of her old songs.
>>
File: 28942162.jpg (3 MB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
28942162.jpg
3 MB, 3508x2480
>>133698800
She is shown to have quite a cute singing voice, even when she's just casually singing along to an anime OP.
>>133699121
She has a collection of Meruru goods.
>>133699394
Goodnight.
>>133699489
Determination.
>>133701539
Aside from the obvious like anime movies, I think she'd enjoy dramas and chick flicks a lot.
>>
>>133701630
Go shitpost elsewhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 800x1000
>>133701539
I'm really sure she would like almost all the fantasy and sci-fi movies, maybe excepting the really spooky ones
>>133701612
Good night!
>>133701746
Thanks anon

Would you let your waifu change your hairstyle temporally just for fun?
>>
Irc pls go
>>
>>133690401
Of course she is. It's thanks to her prettiness that I even know what being pretty is!
As for making her blush, I wouldn't. There's no way. I can never achieve something like that. Even if I looked her in the eye, took a knee, confessed on a hill in front of the whole world against a backdrop of a deep red sunset amidst an early evening starshower and poured my whole heart and soul into it I couldn't get her to blush. She's just that far above me. If anything I ever said made her blush she would just be fucking with me, full stop. She'd either be doing it to humor me, or as some sort of ebin bait to reel me into something silly or embarrassing for me. She might turn crimson, cover her mouth with her palm and look away and deny the truth of everything I said, but she would just as quickly turn around, fully back to normal with some quip or line that would knock me right on my ass and take me completely by surprise.
Still, I can't say I don't also love that side of her. Maybe that could do it: something so out of left field yet filled with my true emotions like that could bring the faintest tinge of embarrassment to her cheeks! Or it could be a double-play with that too being a farce. What a difficult girl.

>>133696590
That's normal.

>>133699489
(Self-)Resentment? Despair? Disgust? I suppose it depends on when in the story it is, too.

>>133700081
I'm sorry, Anon. But she lives on in the character, I believe. It may not be much, but her voice won't be going anywhere any time soon.

>>133696673
Her mother-like aura is pretty significant. She has that sense of maturity you don't find very often. With her mixture of worldly wisdom, genuine caring built out of despair, and her fun attitude, I think she would do stupid well with kids.
Also, if she's not an adult now, I don't know if she ever will be.
>>
For some time now, I've grown such an intense desire to be with her that it's starting to hurt.

How do you deal with this feeling?
>>
>>133691725
She's usually very casual when it comes to dress. For fancier occasions, she tends to wear more traditional dress, such as a kimono.

>>133692600
She'd kill me if I did something like that, so I wouldn't do it.

>>133693158
I don't know. She'd have to take an interest in me, and I'm not a very interesting person.

>>133694296
I would be highly uncomfortable with that, to say the very least.

>>133696673
She'd probably find kids to be either adorable or annoying, depending on their behaviour. Pets that require constant attention like dogs might also be a nuisance to her. She'd probably fare much better with children of her own, being very loving yet also putting an end to foolishness quickly.

>>133698800
She's a wonderful singer! Even if she's a person of the cold, her voice is the best at melting my heart.

>>133699121
I don't think so, aside from maybe pictures for a scrapbook.

>>133699489
Passion, eternally retold.
>>
>>133703347
But you are with her! She's there with you in your mind and in your heart. I know it hurts that you won't ever be able to hold her or kiss her, but she's the one person that will always be with you no matter what. People will come and go, but your waifu stays with you. You're always together and always will be.
>>
File: swimsuit.png (14 KB, 232x275) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit.png
14 KB, 232x275
Does your waifu look good in a swimsuit?
>>
File: 1429331164564.jpg (588 KB, 1280x1728) Image search: [Google]
1429331164564.jpg
588 KB, 1280x1728
>>133692600
She'd be surprised but not make a big deal about it. She'd definitely laugh, though.

>>133693158
I know what kind of body type she looks for in men, and it'd take me lots of time to bulk up to them, but I don't think she'd be so shallow as to not love me because of it.

>>133694296
"I've seen non-H doujins more explicit than what you've done."
A long, sweaty night follows suite.

>>133695905
Thanks, Jebus.

>>133696673
>kids
She'd be fine with kids so long as they don't touch her bookshelf full of doujins and manga.
>pets
She doesn't strike me as a pet girl.
>adult
Technically, she is one.

>>133697219
https://my.mixtape.moe/pqvwbq.png

>>133697618
Something like Symphogear. She'd be one of the bridge bunnies lounging around S.O.N.G.'s bridge.

>>133698800
She's the second-best singer among the Elementario. Her ED version, insert song version, and character song merely prove it.

>>133699121
She has a collection of BL doujins/manga/otoge/etc.

>>133699489
Determination.

Good night!
>>
File: 1430669076788.jpg (2 MB, 2327x4528) Image search: [Google]
1430669076788.jpg
2 MB, 2327x4528
>>
>>133701539
I can see her liking Action and Drama movies

>>133704196
Yes she does
>>
>>133700081
Her VA might be dead, but you know in your heart she lives on.
>>133701539
Samurai movies, action movies and maybe Fast and Furious movies.
>>
>>133676354
It was a hot night right in the middle of the summer, and encountering her for the first time made it so much hotter I almost died from a heat stroke.
>>133695359
Momokobro, what a pleasant surprise.
>>133699489
Pure love.
>>
File: momoko a cute CUTE.png (416 KB, 803x604) Image search: [Google]
momoko a cute CUTE.png
416 KB, 803x604
>>133705321
I started visiting /a/ because it actually has waifu threads that don't get deleted, or have waifu under autosage filters.
>>
>>133705551
>or have waifu under autosage filters
Please don't remind me.
>>
File: 1409970568747.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1194) Image search: [Google]
1409970568747.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1194
>>133701539
Probably romance and/or musicals.

>>133703347
Cry.
Cry a lot.

>>133704196
She looks great.

Goodnight, waifu thread!
>>
File: poolside_treat.jpg (1 MB, 1323x1840) Image search: [Google]
poolside_treat.jpg
1 MB, 1323x1840
>>133701539
She seems more fond of action for some reason. That, and anything with a good thrill.

>>133702703
I've had to change it once already this year. One more time isn't going to hurt.

>>133703347
Embrace it. Don't let it hurt you; rather, let it be your strength.

>>133704196
She looks fantastic, be it in a one-piece or two.

>>133705551
I remember that fiasco. They tried naming them 'wifu' threads or something, didn't they?
>>
>>133705826
Now for waifu threads people on /v/ just calls them cute girl threads. But if the threads don't get autosaged they just get deleted.
>>
File: Akeno_early_season_3.jpg (50 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Akeno_early_season_3.jpg
50 KB, 1000x563
>>133702703
Yea I wouldn't mind

How old is your Waifu
If she does not have an official age how old do you think she is

(She is officially 18)

Goodnight Thread
>>
File: 1255577960434.jpg (228 KB, 800x937) Image search: [Google]
1255577960434.jpg
228 KB, 800x937
>>133699489
Happiness

>>133701539
Action movies and comedy.

>>133702703
Yeah, she actually used pigtails once, she looked cute.

>>133704196
Hell yeah she does.

>>133705947
When the series started she was 17, she is now in college since 3 volumes so i take it she is 21.
>>
>>133700081
Her original voice might be dead, but the character will live on. I can't find words to console you, but I hope you find what to do next in your life, anon.
>>133701539
Samurai movies.
>>133702703
Why not? It would be nice to see her in different hairstyles. Ponytail Tsubasa looks gorgeous as fuck.
>>133703347
I always listen to her songs and tell myself she's always with me as long as I remember her.
>>133704196
Very.
>>133705947
She's officialy 19.
>>
File: 28284117_p8_master1200.jpg (319 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
28284117_p8_master1200.jpg
319 KB, 800x600
>>133699121
She's not the type to collect, I don't think. If she wanted to collect anything, I would definitely help her! That would make us both collectors.

>>133699489
Virtue.

>>133701539
She's fine with all types of movies. I don't imagine she'd be afraid of scary movies, but she couldn't personally see the appeal of them herself. I think anything heartwarming would be her thing.

>>133702703
Yes, if she wanted to! I trust her.

>>133704196
She would! A cute one-piece with frills would suit her best.

>>133705947
She doesn't have an official age, but probably between 22 and 24.

And with that, goodnight waifu thread. Sweet dreams.
>>
zzz
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 636x900
>>133704196
Yes!
>>133704332
>>133705824
>>133705947
>>133707321
>>133708046
Goodnight y'all!
And as the question from Akeno
For the anime in 2014 she is 17 but as from the manga in 2008 she was 17 as well
But i consider the anime more
>>
File: Hibiki sparring.jpg (240 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki sparring.jpg
240 KB, 1200x1200
>>133676354
I met her around christmas time. It was not love at first sight, actually. It took a few months for it to fully kick in.
She is capable of defending herself, but "capable" would probably not be the correct word to describe her in that regard.
Surprisingly smart, especially in mathematics.
I don't think she's cut out for leadership material, but she is extremely reliable and an exceptional team player.
Her height, her personality, her clumsiness, the way she pouts, everything about her is just cute to me.

>>133676524
>pic related

>>133676505
Mine used to be 1GB, but i've since narrowed it down to 130MB. Quality over quantity.

>>133678020
I want to take her to the snow this year!

>>133678093
We don't make fun of each other's hobbies, we accept and respect what both of us do in our spare time alone.

>>133678221
Not really referenced, but her style has been copied a few times (Sakura Kyouko for example). Not that I find anything wrong with that.

>>133678665
In a way, she has what I do not. We aren't opposites, but who she is, and who I want to be coincide with each other. That's what really attracted me to her originally. The more I watched her, the more things about her I loved, until I reached the point where I loved everything about her and therefore loved her as well. I'm finding more things to love about her everyday, and I hope you do too.

>>133679157
You need to calm down.

>>133681371
She laughs all the time, especially when she's proud of herself.

>>133681798
We don't listen to just one type of music, but we listen to a lot of calming music and rock.

>>133687814
By holding her close or giving her space, whichever she'd prefer.

>>133688249
Kotobuki Tsumugi. I've always wanted to be buddies with her.
>>
File: darthsaber.jpg (181 KB, 3000x2079) Image search: [Google]
darthsaber.jpg
181 KB, 3000x2079
Would you turn to the dark side to save your waifu's life?
>>
File: 1364600463216.jpg (383 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1364600463216.jpg
383 KB, 1280x960
>>133705947
Her canon age is 20. This was when she was first released back in 2009.

>>133708665
Save her? Seems more like she wants me to join her.
>>
File: 5092-368284696.jpg (77 KB, 450x770) Image search: [Google]
5092-368284696.jpg
77 KB, 450x770
Hey /a/, I have a question about Waifu's. How do you interact or do stuff with your Waifu? I consider Rikka my Waifu, but don't know what to do now.

- Confused Anon
>>
>>133708939
With your imagination, anon...after all, she's only in your head. Hehehe.
>>
>>133676480
>You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Not that previous OP, but I very much enjoy looking at all the waifus in this thread, and I will often refer to certain characters situationally waifus, but I most certainly DO NOT mean just any random anime girl.

You see, there is a certain special something that makes an anon fall in love with a picture. There are two things that makes the pictures different from any other cute anime girl thread.

1) Each picture is carefully curated by an anon, who usually has taken the time to seek out an image that contains the most important essence of that character. That is the difference between a mere bishoujo and a waifu.

2) The knowledge that anon and his waifu are happy together. Just that simple phrase "anon and his waifu" is enough to change how I think about a character.

So while none of the girls here are mai waifu, I still refer to them as waifus.

And pic related is mine.
>>
>>133708939
Use imagination.
>>
File: happy-+.png (590 KB, 1004x804) Image search: [Google]
happy-+.png
590 KB, 1004x804
>>133705947
Between 9-11.

>>133690401
She's absolutely beautiful, the prettiest girl in the world to me. The only one I would look at forever.

>>133696673
She'll be a great mother.

>>133698800
Very good.

>>133687814
A pat on the head and a hug.

>>133692600
She tries to tickle back.

>>133702703
No, I like her long hair.
>>
>>133709241
L E A V E
>>
File: kiririn sleeping 3.png (642 KB, 1152x506) Image search: [Google]
kiririn sleeping 3.png
642 KB, 1152x506
>>133702703
Probably, she's the type of girl to try out whatever's trendy, and as a model, it wouldn't be uncommon for her to change up her hairstyle every so often.

People who wouldn't let their beloved do what they want for fun are weird.
>>133703347
That is a feeling I know all too well.
Honestly, the only way to deal with it is to, well.. deal with it. Try to turn that intense emotion into just being happy that you are in love with her and that she's able to make you feel that way. As long as you believe in her, she'll always be with you, just not in a physical form.

Ganbatte anon.
>>133704196
She doesn't just look good, she looks fantastic.
>>133705947
She is 16 at the end of the series, but I like to imagine that she grows as time goes by, so she would be 18 now.

Time for sleep. I hope everyone has dreams about their beloved, maybe tonight will be the night I have good dreams about her,
>>
File: Hibiki red dress.jpg (98 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki red dress.jpg
98 KB, 640x800
>>133691195
That's because you aren't supposed to look for one. Waifu finds you.

>>133691725
She will wear what is asked of her to wear for the occasion, as that is her job as an idol.

>>133692600
She starts laughing because i'm tickling her and she tries to get me to stop with playful resistance.

>>133693158
Hibiki is not a shallow person, but at the same time, I am certainly not unattractive.

>>133694296
You need to calm down, anon.

>>133694958
The only thing that's really not accepted here are MLPfags/Horsefuckers and full blown furfags.

>>133695905
Thanks!

>>133696215
>>133699394
>>133701612
>>133704332
>>133705824
>>133705947
>>133707321
>>133708046
>>133709564
Goodnight!

>>133696590
As long as she doesn't ONLY fill you with despair.

>>133696673
She's great with kids AND pets!

>>133697219
>pic related

>>133697618
I wouldn't. Hibiki is happy with all her friends and her life as an idol. I couldn't just uproot her from her whole world and put her somewhere else for my own entertainment.

>>133698800
She is an outstanding singer and dancer, as expected of an idol.

>>133699121
She has a collection of pets, if that counts.

>>133699489
Hope

>>133700081
As much as Hibiki's seiyuu is apart of Hibiki's identity as she is, I don't love her like I love Hibiki; but if it weren't for her, I wouldn't have the Hibiki I know and love. However, I do know that on the day of Manami's death, I will be filled with much despair. Wouldn't you? As the husband of your wife who lost someone that crucial to her existence and contribution to who she is, wouldn't you feel a sense of loss or despair as well?

>>133701539
All kinds! She especially likes action movies and romance/drama.

>>133702703
Sure! I like seeing Hibiki change her hairstyle as well.

>>133703347
You never truly get over it, you just learn to live with it.

>>133704196
She looks especially good in a swimsuit!

>>133708665
It really truly depends on the context, sadly.
>>
>>133703347

By knowing that even if she were real, she would never love me. I would not be able to be of any use to her, and the fact that I would rather be of use to her first before myself also helps remind me of how worse things would be if she were real.
>>
File: image.jpg (501 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501 KB, 1920x1080
>>133708665
If it's the only option

Finally thought of a original question today, i can finally sleep:

You and your waifu have won a trip to see the world. You have seen so many beutiful landscapes, mountains, deserts and more!
But when you and your beloved one were walking on a amazing city, you encounter someone really similar to you! Your Doppelgänger!
How would you react? And especially, how would your waifu react seeing 2 handsome anons?!
>>
I don't what it is, but I'm finding it harder to engage myself in these threads as of late.
For instance, I've had this thread open in a tab for almost 20 hours already.

>>133676354
Thank you, I ensure I cherish her with every waking moment of my life.

I first saw her around 6 years ago.
I was infatuated from the moment I set my eyes on her.

Indeed, she's both agile and strong with a mastery over many magical skills to boot.

She seems rather smart, I've never seen her engage in real academics but she claims to have been the top of her Kidou class back during training.

>>133676505
Nearing 1GB.
I'm very picky with what I save, I still have yet to scour through the anime/manga to bolster my collection.

>>133676524
My favorite outfit for her changes all to often, right now I'm weak in the knees for the School Uniform.

>>133678020
We'd go build a snowman.

>>133678093
I don't think she'd too impressed with the amount of time I spend at the computer.

>>133677373
Pretty nice, reminds me of a filler episode where she actually had trouble ice skating for the first time.

>>133678221
It's bound to have happened at some point, nothing comes to mind however.

>>133678665
Ah, something like this is hard to put into words.
It's a combination of all the little things about her.
Her determination to push through the worst times, her trust and compassion for her friends, her serious side, her cute side, her looks, her actions.
No one else has even come close.

>>133681371
She doesn't laugh too often.
As such I can't really pinpoint a single thing to make her chuckle.
>>
File: Formal Erica.jpg (104 KB, 675x775) Image search: [Google]
Formal Erica.jpg
104 KB, 675x775
>>133676354
>love at first sight?
Five years ago, the love developed over the course of a month.
>capable fighter?
There's nothing a witch cannot do, and she's #1.
>academics?
Not genius-level like her sister, but not far off.
>leader?
She is eventually promoted to company commander of JG52.
>why so cute?
Put briefly, a combination of her looks, mischief and lewdness!

>>133678093
She teases me on my chess addiction, although she isn't above sitting down for a game occasionally!
>>133681798
My favourites and hers are somewhat different. Our shared favourite would have to be Old-school Jungle.
>>133687814
Erica has helped me through many of those. Roles reversed, I hold her close, LISTEN and reassure her.
>>133689216
Not particularly, she will eat anything edible.
>>133692600
I'm a lot more ticklish than she is, so it's a mistake on my part, one I sometimes commit accidentally on purpose. She gives her cunning grin and returns fire!
>>133694296
Take heed of the description and try it out on her, if I even manage to wait until she finishes whispering.
>>133696673
Of course, she's very caring and loves animals!
>>133697219
Here!
>>133698800
She's an absolutely fantastic singer, her voice touches my heart every time!
>>133699121
Do giant hoards of miscellaneous things count?
>>133699489
Goodness.
>>133701539
Action and/or comedy.
>>133702703
It's already buzz-cut, she can't do much with it!
>>133703347
I am with her. That's all I'm willing to say here.
>>133704196
Yep, irresistibly gorgeous!
>>133708665
Yes.
>>133710734
I'm not sure, that's a rather peculiar situation. We'd have a good laugh if nothing else.
>>133710815
I, on the other hand, totally forgot it was Wednesday.
>>
>>133710734
DP is the only answer. I can treat my waifu like a slut without actually whoring her out.
>>
>>133710815
Sometimes people need a break from the threads, it happens.
>>
File: 1429143783464.jpg (153 KB, 540x702) Image search: [Google]
1429143783464.jpg
153 KB, 540x702
>>133681713
Black and White, Lewd, Fan Art, Official Art and Screen Capture.

>>133681798
We probably have differing tastes in music.
I picture her enjoying more classical music, while I'm into metal.

>>133687814
Ouuuh...her past is fucking terrible.
I'd do all I can of course, but I doubt I alone could stand before the atrocities of her past.

>>133689216
Nothing in particular.
She doesn't have the most diverse taste in food to begin with, however that is set to change.

>>133690401
Honestly, she'd only say something like this as a deliberate tease, she already knows the answer.

>>133691725
She's usually seen in simple relaxing clothing, so when a momentous occasion occurs she'll dress up nicely, with jewelery and touch of make up.

>>133692310
Something like that would have to be the latest piece of chappy merch.
She's a little too in love with Chappy stuff.

That or a really nice expensive drawing set, she really loves to draw too.

>>133692600
"Tawake!" followed by an instinctual kick to the face.

>>133694296
Thats some heavy stuff, it'd be a trying task not to cave into my primal instincts.

>>133695905
Appreciated.

>>133696590
You're not alone in that boat.
But it's not just despair.

>>133696673
I think she'd be excellent, she's already an adult as far as I'm concerned.
Her body might say so much but 150 years of life will contain a lot of experience.

>>133697219
Right'o.

>>133697618
Mmmm, no specifics, just any nice happy sol would be nice.
I'd like for her to enjoy her life and get away from the perils of fighting and endless war.

>>133698800
Her singing is glorious!
Listening to her songs turns me into jelly.

>>133699121
I'm positive she has a collection of Chappy merch.

>>133710948
Yeah, I suppose.
>>
File: 364810.jpg (145 KB, 1175x1579) Image search: [Google]
364810.jpg
145 KB, 1175x1579
>>133699489
Perseverance.

>>133700081
Now thats got to be rough.
In my own case, Rukia's VA is so dedicated to her role and puts so much effort into the voice that is so different from her natural tone her voice is Rukia's voice, if she were to die and I were to never hear a new line again, I'd be stricken with despair, no replacement could ever live up to what was.

>>133701539
Cute, child friendly movies.

>>133702703
Well, it's long enough.
But I fear what she'd do.

>>133703347
Go rewatch her series.

>>133704196
Pretty good.

>>133708665
Debatable.
I'd want to, I'd really want to.
But she wouldn't want that, she'd rather die than have me do something like that.
>>
File: skslp.jpg (378 KB, 1333x1333) Image search: [Google]
skslp.jpg
378 KB, 1333x1333
>>133700081
Hisui will live on with you. Stay strong.
>>133701539
Reports say romance.
>>133702703
I definitely wouldn't be so controlling to stop her. Besides, it's for fun, why wouldn't I want her to have fun?
>>133710815
Happens. I've only posted one other time this week myself, but that's partly due to uninteresting questions.
>>
File: 1320724221078.jpg (185 KB, 1500x544) Image search: [Google]
1320724221078.jpg
185 KB, 1500x544
>>133702703
She's changed her hairstyle over the course of the series, and they all looked great, so I wouldn't mind.

>>133703347
I hold my daki and look at pictures.

>>133704196
She looks amazing, like in everything else.

>>133705947
At the latest point in the series she's 25.

>>133710734
I'm sure she's strong and fast enough to save us from a Worm.

>>133709564
Sounds really nice, and I'm going to try to do it too. I hope everyone else with a waifu can.
Goodnight.
>>
File: Kikuchi Makoto.png (683 KB, 1600x2178) Image search: [Google]
Kikuchi Makoto.png
683 KB, 1600x2178
I love you Kikuchi Makoto, always and forever.
>>
>>133688249
All the waifus! Although I've always been a fan of Misao, Kirino, Hibiki and Kyouko specifically.

>>133699489
Kindness.

>>133700081
I can't even imagine what you're going through right now Hisuibro, but rest assured she will live on through the work she's done, as long as you and everyone else who loves the characters she's worked on remembers her.

>>133700762
>>hate
>>food
>>same sentence
Heh.

>>133701539
Ones with action and explosions. Michael Bay style films, essentially.

>>133702703
I don't see why not. As long as she doesn't shave it all off, though I doubt she'd do that.

>>133704196
Of course!

>>133705947
She's 18 by the end of her series, although she should be 31 by now.

>>133710815
These threads are meant to be fun. There shouldn't be any obligation to post if you don't want to.

Would you're waifu ever make you breakfast in bed, or is it more likely that you'd do that for her? I'd love it if Kagura did that for me, I could see it happening if I were bedridden, although I do wonder if her cooking skills would be up to scratch for it.
>>
>waifu wednesday
>thursday
>not even up to half of the posts
>many people just repeating themselves and bumping with questions

Dead thread, dead waifus
>>
File: 100406.jpg (48 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
100406.jpg
48 KB, 800x450
>>133697618

she's pretty well perfect where she is. It would probably be some kind of small cameo in something like a Gurren Laggan.

>>133698800

Yes! She has her own albums! I'm very lucky to be able to listen to her whenever I want to.

https://youtu.be/clsS6bsEdI0

>>133699121

She collects plush costumes. I'd happily help her with it.

>>133699489

It's too hard to put in one word.

>>133701539

She'd probably love animated movies or comedies.

>>133702703

If she wanted to.

>>133703347

Be happy that shes happy. Let it keep you determined.

>>133708665

If I had no other choice.

>>133708939

Imagination

>>133710734

Confusion - possibly shock that there's another us. Boils down to their reaction of us.

>>133712836

It would be mutual. I'd make it for her whenever and she might if I for some reason was truly exhausted enough to warrant it.

Goodnight to all the anons headed to bed, enjoy waifu filled dreams!
>>
File: CSvbdQsVAAAO32W.png (369 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
CSvbdQsVAAAO32W.png
369 KB, 600x632
>>133707321
>>133711795
>>133708046
Goodnight.
>>133708665
I would do anything. But then the instant I remember that she doesn't want me to risk myself, I doubt.
>>133708939
Imagining things is the only answer.
>>133710734
She'll be very confused>
I think I might punch "myself".
>>133712836
Most likely I'd be the one doing it for her, but it would make me really happy if she's the one who'll do it. I pray to God its nothing toxic though.
>>
File: 1409347565396.jpg (144 KB, 618x891) Image search: [Google]
1409347565396.jpg
144 KB, 618x891
It must have been over six or seven years ago. I'd previously been Team Rei, but my resolve quickly faltered.

Straight up brawler, all improvised strategy.
Bancho/10

Straight up brawler, all improvised strategy.
Bancho/10, strangely knowledgeable about snail reproductive organs.

Takes the initiative but definitely works well in a group. Keeps her cool about as much as she loses it.

Moest Jo.
Brashest personality.
Possible sexual repression
>>
>>133713401
what's with those lines? It physically hurts my eyes to stare at.
>>
>>133713463
That's love, anon. Embrace it.
>>
>>133713463
The artist made it to look like something from old anime.
>>
File: 1363825167846.jpg (257 KB, 769x1000) Image search: [Google]
1363825167846.jpg
257 KB, 769x1000
>>133676505
11.1 GB

>>133676524
I really really like this particular outfit of hers

>>133678665
Ai is paramount. There is no 2D girl, let alone 3D, that comes as close to being as best in my eyes as my beautiful Ai. Love everything about her, her serious demeanor that belies her cute, teasing and playful side. I love how she can be such a caring sweetheart who'd go out of her way to brighten a day. I love how she's such a hard worker, so very tenacious and headstrong. I love her oh so subtle smile of hers. I really do absolutely love everything about her. I love Ai.

>>133681371
Plenty of things. If I were to act silly she'd probably laugh. She chuckles to herself a lot, but really laughing out loud is rare.

>>133687814
I'd listen to her every grievance, and offer advice or a plan of action.

>>133690401
Actually, I think I might tease her a little and say "probably"

>>133692310
I think this is very circumstantial. What I'd do is observe her and try to figure out what I could get her that could solve a big problem of hers, or make her life easier. Of course problems change every year, but that's what I'd do

>>133694296
I'd start masturbating

>>133696673
She is very good with kids and would be an excellent mother.

>>133697618
I think I'd like to see her in Girls und Panzer. It would be fun to see her in sensha-do

>>133705947
16 in season 1, and 17 in season 2.

How would your waifu unwind after a busy day?
>>
File: i3-094.jpg (321 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
i3-094.jpg
321 KB, 1129x1600
>>133701539
Mai never goes to watch any movies in her series. She was moved to tears by the plight of a girl who was in love, so perhaps she might enjoy romantic movies.
>>133704196
I don't imagine that anyone would answer no (and neither will I).
>>133705947
In her manga Mai is presumably 15 since she is starting hishchool. Post-timeskip she is probably 18.
>>133712836
Mai loves doing stuff for others and is a good cook, so I imagine she'd be happy to do that sort of thing.
>>133713774
In her VN she goes and lies down in bed after a long day.
>>
File: Hibiki glasses 3.jpg (1 MB, 1407x2000) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki glasses 3.jpg
1 MB, 1407x2000
>>133713774
We relax in each other's presence in complete silence as we both decompress for the day, most likely over dinner.
>>
File: dress.jpg (43 KB, 233x900) Image search: [Google]
dress.jpg
43 KB, 233x900
>>133687814
Hold her tight and cover her in kisses.

>>133681371
Me!

>>133689216
She can stand all food.

>>133690401
No. She's beautiful.

>>133691725
She wore a cute dress for a formal event.

>>133692310
Can't really think of anything.

>>133692600
Surprise and laughter.

>>133693158
Yes. She's not shallow.

>>133694296
Ask her to show me.

>>133696673
She's good with pets, might have some trouble with kids.

>>133708665
I'd do anything for her.

>>133705947
About 15.

>>133712836
Yes, and i'd do the same for her.

>>133713774
With me.
>>
File: 1419072431448.jpg (494 KB, 834x1026) Image search: [Google]
1419072431448.jpg
494 KB, 834x1026
>>133705947
She is 16.

>>133708665
I would do anything.
Also, I've never watched star wars, but it's that true that Dark Vader isn't that evil, that he doesn't kill without a reason and the people who fights him are just socialist? If that's true I would join him just because.

>>133708939
Marcel pls.

>>133710734
I don't think I would notice him (Prosopagnosia)
But if she noticed someone like that, she would get exited and just come to me and tell me that. I guess we might approach him and have small talk if he isn't busy.

>>133712836
We would both do it to each other. When one of us have to wake up earlier of example.

>>133713774
Laying in my embrace.
>>
File: 1372984541629.jpg (591 KB, 1234x1255) Image search: [Google]
1372984541629.jpg
591 KB, 1234x1255
>>133708665
Yes I would if it meant saving her life

>>133712836
It would be great to have Akeno do that for me

>>133713774
Be home and stay in bed with her
>>
File: 1412574937945.png (224 KB, 673x719) Image search: [Google]
1412574937945.png
224 KB, 673x719
I don't feel like answering everything, but I love her will all my heart.
>>
>>133716156
But isn't she in love with the MC?
>>
>>133716208
The majority of waifus are in love with a guy in their series.
>>
>>133716208
Unfortunately, and every time I remember that I feel a small piece of my heart get torn apart.
>>
>>133716254
My point is: How do you feel about that?
>>133716279
Thank you, anon. I love to see this kind of responses.
>>
File: 1437452996928.png (583 KB, 1213x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437452996928.png
583 KB, 1213x1080
>>133676505
243 MBs, 363 files.
I might be getting to the point where I'd need to categorize them all.

>>133690401
>Like desert jewel, my dear princess.
Or something to that effect, I dunno.

>>133691725
She wears all manner of clothes, but the most formal of clothing I've seen her wear is more like a sundress. Well, that and a kimono, but only once.

>>133692310
A good jacket would be something she'd like. One with a built-in heater, so we could spend time together outside too.

>>133692600
She'd either restrain me with her tail or would think I was on to planning lewd things, in which case she probably wouldn't mind.

>>133693158
I figure I'd need to be someone dependable. Someone kind that she can rely on.

>>133694296
Instant diamonds.

>>133695905
Yui too.

>>133696673
She certainly would enjoy kids. She often daydreams of having children of her own. I'm not sure how she fares with pets, but I imagine she'd find toy-sized dogs to be cute.

>>133697219
Does military count as formal?

>>133697618
Perhaps in the original Yu-Gi-Oh series, as Anzu or Ishizu's favorite card.
Or in Rosario+Vampire as an outside-the-group friend of Moka and Co.

>>133698800
I think she can sing really well. She sang her own OP and has her own character songs which I like.

>>133699121
She seems to have a large wardrobe of various outfits. If anything, I'd say something like that would be a collection for her.

>>133699489
Resolve

>>133700081
And Anna's VA passed recently too. What's up with that?
Her spirit lives on in Hisui.

>>133701539
Rom-Coms.

>>133702703
She has in several shots. Her hair looks cute all kinds of ways.

>>133704196
Super cute.
http://i.imgur.com/SDcWiQT.jpg

>>133705947
She seems at least 18, but I'm not sure how much older than that she really is.

>>133708665
I don't think she'd want me too. She'd want me to remain the guy she loved at first.

Does your waifu have any omakes or shorts that you enjoy seeing her in?
>>
>>133716279
>Not self inserting
>Not at least living up to the standards MC achieved
That's how I see it, at least.
>>
>>133716371
>self inserting
Anon pls.
>>
>>133716279
You just have to outshine the MC anon. Start off doing your worst and end up doing your best.
>>133676505
3.74 GB or something.
>>
>>133716371
I know Asahi is bland, but I'm a lot more different than him, it's impossible for me to self insert as him. But I do strive to be "better" than him, although many times I proven I'm a lesser man. But it doesn't mean I won't stop trying.
>>
File: Mugi1767.jpg (284 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Mugi1767.jpg
284 KB, 1024x640
I know it's Thursday, but I try to pretend every day is Waifu Wednesday anyway.
>>
>>133716254
In love with a guy (31): Char, Mai, Yui, Saya, Hanako, Mizore, Saber, Aigis, Tamamo, Natsume, Kirino, Mint, Yuuko, Mii, Akeno, Kondou, Kanbaru, Inori, Chihiro, Kurisu, Kirie, Takao, Claudia, Hisui, Celia, Hibiki, Rikka, Rika, Jolyne, Kurome, Youko
Not (22 to 27): Ren (?), Nico, Miku, Kobori (?), Yomiko, Nui, Kagura, Kuroko, Shanghai, Kirino, Kuroko, Misao, Erza (?), Luka, Etna (?), Fate, Patchouli, Balalaika, Mio, Kana, Yui, M14, Tsubasa, Momoko, Lucchini, Rukia (?), Erica
>>
>>133716825
You're platinum retarded. Hibiki doesn't see P-san as a love interest, and states multiple times that he's more of an older-brother figure.
>>
>>133717168
How sensitive
>>
File: ga-a-moment.png (382 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ga-a-moment.png
382 KB, 640x480
>>133713774

Relaxing with a glass of tea.

>>133716584

That's the spirit! Love you're waifu every day!

>>133716825

Mints relationship with the MC in her games is non canon, Just saying. Besides - you're supposed to self insert with a VN where you choose your dialouge regardless.
>>
>>133700531
A bit late, but unfortunately I do not. I was buying merch of my own loved one from the P3 movies when I won a large lot and it came with the figures and stuff I mentioned. There wasn't anything P4 related, I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>133716825
VNs and RPGs where the MC is yourself doesn't really count. You're supposed to self insert into the relationship.
>>
>>133718088
You mean nothing Chihiro related? That's my concern.
>>
>>133718885
Correct.
>>
>>133718386
The same could be said about anime/manga as well. I don't see a difference. In both cases you have a dude with a name and at least some personality traits.
>>
File: 3.jpg (333 KB, 1366x691) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
333 KB, 1366x691
>>133708665
Yes, give myself to the Dark Side.

>>133708939
Day dreaming works, actual dreaming helps as well only if you're lucky to have them.

>>133710734
She would just joke saying "that guy is ugly like you" and tease me a bit but other than that nothing happens.

>>133712836
Misao wouldn't be considerate enough to do that, though i would love to do it for her.

>>133713774
After a long day she justs chills on her room, plays some videogames or watches something.

>>133716349
Not really, but she does have a mini story that shows how she met her best friend.
>>
File: 1393537398337.png (558 KB, 804x623) Image search: [Google]
1393537398337.png
558 KB, 804x623
>>133719176
Except that in VNs you often make decisions and decide how the character acts. And everything is viewed from MC's perspective, you know all his thoughts, his whole person. That's essentially what should make you self-insert as him.
Also not every MC has a name. eg. In Miku VN you are nameless guy, without defined look, age, concrete personality, any backstory except for one event from past.
>>
File: 44210414.jpg (329 KB, 1283x1260) Image search: [Google]
44210414.jpg
329 KB, 1283x1260
>>133678020
>Speaking of winter, what would you and you're waifu do on a snowy day? Would you stay indoors and get comfy or go out and have some fun?

Stay indoors and cuddle with her for some extra comfyness. Nothing beats the fluffy tail for cold winter days.
>>
File: 1425642653663.png (2 MB, 5675x8640) Image search: [Google]
1425642653663.png
2 MB, 5675x8640
>>133692600
I imagine her to be ticklish, so she would be surprised and laugh while asking me to stop.
At the end she would blush and ask me to "d-don't do it again..."

>>133693158
In she series she consider herself engaged to the club, so I don't know what she would seek in a man since it's never mentioned.

>>133694296
She wouldn't be able to do something like this, and even if she tried, she would stutter at every word, stop in the middle of her explanation and would run to her room and lock herself in it.

>>133695905
She's extremely cute, but I'm not cute.
I'm a manly man.

>>133696673
She would have no problems with pets.
For the kids, the was a very good sempai, so she know how to be good with younger people, but she never had any siblings, so she probably don't know how to act with a little kid.
For the adult part, she would have no problem because I would be here to assist her.

>>133697219
Here you go

>>133697618
Her world is already perfect, but she would also be in other perfect SoL like Aria.

>>133698800
Of course she's a good singer, she's one of the 2 vocalists in the band she plays in.

>>133699489
Kindness.

>>133701539
She would like any movie that isn't gore, scary, or have unnecessary violence.

>>133702703
Of course, if it don't involve cutting them. Long hair a best and part of her character.

>>133704196
Of course she look great in them, she wore both one piece swimsuits and bikinis and she look gorgeous in both of them, but I prefer one piece.
>>
File: Cihiro.jpg (167 KB, 384x563) Image search: [Google]
Cihiro.jpg
167 KB, 384x563
>>133719034
That's unfortunate, then again there isn't much of anything with her in it. Only thing I know is the trading cards, and I already own those.

>>133692600
She might giggle!

>>133712836
That role would switch around!

>>133713774
With a good book!

>>133710734
"He looks just like you, but I know you're the one who's my anon, anon!" Or something like that?

>>133701539
Tearjerkers!

>>133699489
Her soul and arcana are that of Justice!

>>133702703
Maybe, but she seems alright with what she has.

>>133716825
Was in love=/=In love.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 187

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.