[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she flat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1447540451236.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447540451236.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
Is she flat?
>>
File: 1338755333715.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1338755333715.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Kyousuke gets to fuck his hot sister.
I want to watch.
>>
File: 1387162352568.jpg (22 KB, 296x266) Image search: [Google]
1387162352568.jpg
22 KB, 296x266
She's got very modest tits.

>mfw doujins depict her with borderline cowtits
>>
>>133669212
She should be kinda stacked with 82 but the character designer made her flat
>>
Lying down on the bed and spreading my cheeks ready for my little sister.
With a vicious laugher she hits me with her belt.
I squirm a bit, but it turns me on.
A little maoning followed by a warm wet sensation in my asshole, I feel Kirinos Piss flowing into my body.
She stands over me as I hold my hole open for her spurt of piss.
I feel my dick getting harder with every second she relieve's herself into my ass.
After she finished I get up and squirt out everything she just filled me up with.
With a cold voice she commands me to lick her piss of the floor.
I follow her order and right after I begin to lick her warm piss, she presses my head down into the little pool of her golden nectar.
I'm my little sisters slave and filth bucket and I love it.
>>
It's really different in the anime, sometimes she looks flat and sometimes like big c cups.
>>
>>133669212
I read about how she faced a brick wall when she run against true pros and realized her effort was all in vain, did she went through some existential crisis or something?
>>
>>133670942
The problem is that she isn't talented and compensates that by working harder than everyone else. However when faced with people who train just as hard as her and are gifted on top of that she stands no chance. She just kept going until her health got worse and Kyousuke finally came for her. Volume 5 was so fucking boring but the end almost made it worth it, such a great scene.
>>
>>133671091
Yep that was what i meant for true pros (talented people who also work hard) so she stoically tried to keep up with them at the cost of health. Did she leave sprinting behind after that arc?
>>
>>133671182
No but she accepted that there are people who outclass her and that she can't do anything about it. I guess she abandoned her hope to become a professional athlete and just sees it as a hobby.
>>
File: 14234545.jpg (17 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
14234545.jpg
17 KB, 192x240
>>133669857
Instant hard on
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.