[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One outs and Liar game Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: One outs and Liar game.jpg (228 KB, 1000x805) Image search: [Google]
One outs and Liar game.jpg
228 KB, 1000x805
Which one of Shinobu Kaitani's works did you like more?

Who was the better MC?

Liar Game Madhouse anime when?
>>
I'd rather have a One Outs S2 but that would be WANTING SOMETHING I CAN'T TAKE
>>
Liar's game plot is amazing but I can't concentrate while reading it because of the awful art.
>>
>>133661790
I like Liar Game better, I think it did a great job of keeping the "solutions" reasonable that most battle of wits manga fail to do.

That fucking ending was so fucking awful though, soured me so much. The final game I thought was good, but it lacked a feeling of climax, I think separating Nao and Akiyama was a bad idea narratively when their interactions were the other half of the series.
>>
File: SAD_UMR.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
SAD_UMR.gif
214 KB, 500x281
>>133662345
FUCK SPOILERS MAN.
>>
I wanted Akiyama to betray Nao out of all her money and become final boss material. Instead I got the worstest of worst ending in all history of worsteness.
>>
>>133662405
I'm sorry, I didn't think there were people still reading in here.
>>
I put liar game on hold half way in because one of the games was boring as fuck.

Currently reading one outs and fuck this shit is funny as fuck, MC buys the club and tells them they're only getting paid by the fans and that's if they win and are voted by them individually.
>>
Is the live actions of liar game any good?
>>
Liars game ending was incredibly bad. I'd rather have another one outs season
>>
>>133662405
>china was the true villans
>Nao and Akiyama don't end up together
>>
i'd rather have them redo the ending of liar game than adapt it.
>>
Liar game ending ruined it for me. The live action adaptation had a better ending.
>>
has anyone tried to create their own liar game, games.
>>
File: 43673737.gif (491 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
43673737.gif
491 KB, 500x271
>>133665625
>has anyone tried to create their own liar game, games.
>>
One Outs was consistently good (only dip in quality was the arc with the 3 bad players). Liar Game had some absolutely terrible arcs, but also some great ones, and hands-down the worst ending I've ever seen in a gambling manga
>>
>>133663030
Both Japanese and Korean versions are great at the start but turn to shit right at the last moment.

The Japanese version changes the characterization a little bit, so now Fukunaga is a dorky guy instead of a shemale and Yokoya is a white-haired freak, but somehow it works out. It also has a better finale excluding the last movie and execution of some games.

The Korean version changes the premise so now LG is a publicly broadcasted reality show, just backed by a shady sponsor. Their version of Yokoya has a more complex backstory that plays into the whole game quite well. It all works out pretty nicely until the end where it kind of fizzes out.

I'd recommend watching the Japanese version after the Korean one, since the Korean version gives a fresh feel to the story to hook you in, but the Japanese one finishes the story brilliantly without leaving a weird feeling behind.
>>
>>133670416
Forgot to mention that you should stop at the 2010 movie, the 2012 one is crap.
>>
Would prefer bones so the ending would actually get changed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.