[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? This show almost garners as much disdain as Umaru.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Shimoneta.jpg (211 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
Shimoneta.jpg
211 KB, 1600x600
What went wrong?

This show almost garners as much disdain as Umaru.
>>
Come on son, by know you should be able to tell the difference between flavor of the season shit and shows that will still be talked about in a few years.
>>
File: 1442629988038.png (500 KB, 1000x1183) Image search: [Google]
1442629988038.png
500 KB, 1000x1183
>>133654086

>by know
>>
>>133653964
umaru will get a second and probably a third season
>>
>>133653964
It became what it was parodying
>>
Absolutely nothing about it is funny. It's bottom of the barrel shit.
>>
>>133653964
DUDE DICKS LMAO
>>
>>133654421
You can't give into the mentally unstable sexually.

And just because you want to spread lewdness means you have to like lewdness.
>>
>>133654626
>its ironically shit lol
>>
>What went wrong?
>shoving perversion down your throat throughout the whole anime
The good thing about that kind of stuff is that it's usually subtle or tastefully done, making a joke out of it just makes people roll their eyes.
>>
>>133653964
Jokes aren't funny
Plot is stupid
Characters are kind of annoying
Anna is dead
>>
File: Enemas.png (1 MB, 1121x608) Image search: [Google]
Enemas.png
1 MB, 1121x608
>>133654658
Crazy people have to suffer because they are psychotic. They don't deserve to be happy because they aren't "pure" when they are supposed to be the idol of purity.

>>133654678
>Implying other shows are subtle about it
>>
>>133653964
Looking back I don't think I ever enjoyed watching it at all, and was just continuing to see what Anna would do next.
>>
>>133654252
>buy know
>>
>what went wrong?
Best girl died ;_;
>>
File: Chef.png (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Chef.png
5 KB, 100x100
>>133655045
Buy now!
>>
>>133654086
>Implying this show won't be inevitably talked about when Japan/Europe actually implements these laws
>>
>>133653964
>This show almost garners as much disdain as Umaru.
Where, exactly? The only reason why most of /a/ lost their interest in it is because the White Peak arc was rather weak and it took about half of the entire show.
If you're looking for opinions about it elsewhere, then of course people are going to hate it because you know how well normalfags are allergic to lewdness (especially in anime).
>>
It was a waste of good character designs and a interesting premise. Most jokes fell flat. It got old really fast, just like a female comedian going on about their pussies.
>>
File: 1446481162549.jpg (377 KB, 1604x1191) Image search: [Google]
1446481162549.jpg
377 KB, 1604x1191
>>133655329
>tfw one Anna AMV has 1.2 million views in 2 months and is still growing

Never knew the power of one character can hold together a mediocre series.
>>
>>133656042
rip miyu
>>
>>133655494
>tfw looking back on episode 4
>Dumb plot was actually interesting
>Kajo's "dude dicks LMAO" was annoying but she was mildly interesting to listen to for plot dumps
>Sophia's speech full of amusing blatant hypocrisy
>Then rape happened and Kajo shot herself in the foot

Well at least episodes 5 and 6 managed to hold on till the repetitive nonsense became apparent.
>>
First, I legitimately see no reason to watch this over Seitokai Yakuindomo. Seitokai does dirty jokes much, much better. Second, Shimoneta's characters were way too one dimensional. They were all used to repeat the same gag over and over again.

Basically it wasn't funny. Also fuck beta MCs. An extremely attractive girl is literally begging to fuck him and another even wants to watch and he runs like his life depends on it.
>>
>>133659583
>over Seitokai Yakuindomo
Why not both? Or neither because they are both shit.
>>
>>133661805
Starting to feel Anna getting dick is the only way to make Shimoneta remotely tolerable and even then the show is still vulgar and the plot is still unbelivable.
>>
>>133659583
Interesting take, Anon. I hold the exact opposite opinion. SYD was too heavily reliant on sex jokes as the main selling point and therefore was an absolutely, totally shitty one dimensional series. Suzu was the sole redeemer but she was just a side character in screentime to the lewd upperclassmen. Meanwhile Shinometa has the same type of main girl who makes cringy puns SYD style, who I still find annoying, but also actual deviants and good characters who get decent screentime, and of course Anna's whole role as hypersexual yet completely innocent was an exciting ride and a development we got to experience as a story. The MC in Shinometa also actually does shit and professes his ideals instead of being a boring straight man 100% of the time to the cringy jokes of the girls with 7th grade-level humor.
>>
>>133662519
Okay but you failed to mention the comedy in a comedy show.
>>
>>133662711
Japanese humor is slapstick or vulgarity based. Other characters are funnier than Shino's knockoff

I don't get what you expect. Maybe you're one of those butthurt Annafags. Or just hate when people like what you don't like.
>>
File: saotome drunk.png (406 KB, 613x344) Image search: [Google]
saotome drunk.png
406 KB, 613x344
Not enough best girl, that's why.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.