[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Kotomine Kirei, actively participating as a Master from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ZeroKotomine.png (3 MB, 1124x3181) Image search: [Google]
ZeroKotomine.png
3 MB, 1124x3181
Could Kotomine Kirei, actively participating as a Master from the start of the 4th War and unaligned with Tokiomi, have won the 4th Holy Grail War?
>>
>>133588626
Well, first he'd have to avoid fighting Rider and Saber directly and hope that Assassin could take down their masters.

He wouldn't be able to do that vs. Gilgamesh, so he'd still wind up relying on Gil to get bored and betray his summoner.
>>
>>133588859
He could ally himself with Kariya, like he did late into the war. Berserker counters Gil fairly well, and might have a chance of beating him. However, I do think Assassin would have a difficult time taking down Kiritsugu. And Assassin and Berseker can't defeat Saber. Ideally, they would wait for Gil and Saber to fight, hope Gil wins, then Berserker takes out Gil, while Assassin takes care of all the remaining masters. Then Kirei does what he does best, and betrays Kariya.
>>
File: 1429918561104.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1429918561104.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>133589036
>Berserker counters Gil fairly well,
Get a load of this wormsack
>>
>>133588626
No because he was retarded until Gilgamesh talked him into being evil with him, and Assassin is the worst class.
Kotomine was the strongest Master but that can only carry you so far.
>>
>>133589036
>then Berserker takes out Gil
>>
>>133589036
>Berserker counters Gil fairly well, and might have a chance of beating him
>>
Gilgamesh is gonna be a massive hurdle so unless he allies with him like in Zero he's fucked. Say we remove Gil from the equation, his biggest problem is his Servant. 4th war Hassan is one of the shittiest servants in the Nasuverse. Weak enough on his own, but splitting forms just makes him weaker and they have almost no offensive/defensive power. His effectiveness at killing masters is overrated since their Servants will almost always be at their side anyways and wreck them (was their ambush at the banquet supposed to be threatening?) Kirei could try to go full Bazett and do the fighting himself (killing Masters, that is), but that's ruined the moment their servant shows up. No Servants involved (say Hassan spares a few bodies to lead them away), he'd easily kill Waver, Ryuu, Kariya (unless by some joke Zouken is lending support) and Tokiomi, while Kerry and Mr. Mercury Blob will give him some trouble. Really, I'm not seeing any way this will go in his favor besides repeating Zero's events.
>>
>>133589349
>>133589540
>>133589574
I'm not saying Berserker can wipe the floor with Gil, I'm just saying that he can have a chance against him. By no means is it a guaranteed victory. But Berserker did hold his own against Gil every time they met.

>But Gil wasn't going all out!

Yeah, he has a bad habit of doing that. Look where it got him at the end of UBW.
>>
>>133589828
>I'm just saying that he can have a chance against him.
He really doesn't. He was never attacked at anything higher than baby level. If Lancelot was hit with the same barrage Gil used fighting Heracles he'd be a smear on the wall in 1 second.
>>
>>133590041
You can say the same thing about Shirou, but he won out. Berserker has a chance just because of the match up and Gil being Gil.

Gil also had a type advantage on Herc to make things even easier.
>>
>>133590041
That's the thing, Gil won't attack Lancelot with the same kind of onslaught he used on Heracles. Heracles is a demigod, Gil viewed him as a worthy opponent. Lancelot is just some mongrel that served under Saber. Gil loses to mongrels that he underestimates.
>>
>>133588626
Nope unless he have some way to recruit Gil.
>>
File: 1446627489332.jpg (49 KB, 488x480) Image search: [Google]
1446627489332.jpg
49 KB, 488x480
Wait... Akiha plundered SHIKI, got his soul, a bit of magic circuit, and the soul of our beloved vampire. So the happy ending is not a happy ending? :(
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.