[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What manga out there is comparable to Shiori Experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 003-004.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1280) Image search: [Google]
003-004.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1280
What manga out there is comparable to Shiori Experience?
>>
Hikaru no Go
>>
DMC?
>>
In what way exactly?
>>
>>133585617
BECK
>>
>>133585797
This. O/A is a option too.
>>
>>133585617
like, any

plot is generic "going against society gets you shit but is the right thing to do" shit
>>
I dunno. Are there any manga out there that just feature suffering over suffering?
>>
>>133586720
Is that even generic?
>>
>>133590476
for japan? by far
>>
>>133585617
Shaman King
>>
Are you asking me to ......recommend you some manga ?
>>
>>133590602
so you're saying the originality of a story depends on its country of origin, anon?

interesting
>>
again how does a person enjoy a manga about music?

Unless it's about the character's trials and tribulations
>>
>>133590687
you do realize how much japanese media the average /a/-goer consumes, yes?
>>
>>133590712
That's why I'm glad there's an Anime of BECK and Nodame Cantabile.

Otherwise, idk really know how it works in manga form. Then again you read it for the character interactions....I guess?
>>
>>133590677
>......
Are you begging for me to tell you to fuck off?
>>
Blonde big tit teacher is a total bitch lol.

More bullying...just in the Adult world.

Is this really all japanese authors write? bullying?
>>
>>133591108
Time for you to stop posting
>>
>>133591138
I will if you prove me wrong
>>
>>133586720
Every plot is generic if you simplify it like this.
>>
>>133590647
Surprisingly this. Especially the earlier parts, whereas Yoh would find spirits who weren't able to accomplish something or other in their lifetime and channel them in order to finish their work and help them find piece. I think he channeled a musician once or twice.
>>
Why are there no mangas about hip hop/rap. It's always rock
>>
>>133586077
This.
Comparable art?
Comparable feels?
Comparable themes?

Be more specific, OP.
>>
>>133593082
Beacause hip hop and rap suck, yo.
>>
>>133594772
Actually I meant protagonist.

Shiori gives me the biggest hard-on, no joke.

But plotwise too, I guess? Seeing the smug upper establishment eating shit after the underdogs blow them the fuck out always rocks my jollies.

And aside from that, ain't they got raws out for volume 5 yet? I've already seen bit spoilers here and there.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.