[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Guts fuck Farnese when he had the chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 4141445.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4141445.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
Why didn't Guts fuck Farnese when he had the chance?
>>
>>133584922
Because that's wrong. And Guts doesn't want to do wrong things anymore.
>>
>>133584965
Why would it be wrong if she was asking for it?
>>
>>133584922
>>133584922
He had lifelong sexual hangups due to be raped up the ass by an enormous black cock.

Then when he was just starting to get over it, his waifu got raped by a demon right in front of him.

Then a girl being possessed by demons wants to fuck him.

He mentally associates sex with horrifying rape.
>>
>>133585144
and thats why he only sticks his dick in demons from there on out.
>>
>>133585144
Apparently not, considering how he picked up and laid an alley sloot he bumped into somewhere (she turned out to be an apostle but that's aside the point).
>>
What's worse, having your father sell you out as a child to get assraped by a gay nigger, or getting raped by literal dickhead the apostle?
>>
>>133585231
To be fair that was 3 decades ago real time - I doubt Miura had Guts' character completely planned out from the very first chapter.
>>
>>133585231
That was in the black swordsman arc though. It's clear by this point that he only has eyes for Casca, drooling retard or not.
>>
File: vagina with teeth.gif (996 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
vagina with teeth.gif
996 KB, 500x376
She was possessed at the time. Fucking crazy is one thing, but sticking your dick in demonically-possessed is another, and you deserve whatever horrible shit happens to you if you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNBYJYzCLQc
>>
the retard prevents sexing ppl coz itd ruin guts image
>>
>>133585231
It's clear Guts was simply using sex as a weapon to get close and kill her. It actually matches his sex hang ups very well. This was one the eclipse apostles and he risked his life to get right where he could cannon ball her.
>>
>>133585030

She wasn't. A demon was making her want it
>>
>>133585634
Judging by the order he did the manga, I'm sure he thought of everything.
> beginning with adult guts
> showing off some of his skills
> going back in the past from his birth to adult guts
>>
>>133589583
No he didn't
>>
>>133589738
explain ?
>>
>>133590050
Because at the end of golden age arc he was a relatively different character from the one in the beginning.
Mangaka never know when they'll be axed so they're more likely to adhere to a loose outline
Sex is commonly used in the first few chapters of a mature seinen manga to entice readers and get people talking about the manga (ubel blatt, aiki, botl)

It was just an oversight so I really wouldn't bother reading into what or what it doesn't imply
>>
>>133590283
Make sense, still they're not opposed, the guts from the beginning goes with the guts post-hawks

it's not said in the beginning of the manga but we know that Guts knew that the girl was a demon. He'd not go with a random girl and have sex with her. Plus he have that spider sense in his neck, he senses demons. I think he did it know it was a trap.

I believe Miura had a pretty good idea of guts before making the manga. Chap0 proves it
>>
>>133584922
Not everyone is lolicon
>>
File: image_13.jpg (271 KB, 966x1400) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
271 KB, 966x1400
>>133584922
I do not know
>>
>>133584922
Well she was possessed. That would make things a little weird. Besides he loves Casca.
> inb4 he fucked that apostle.
>>
File: 10929102810923.png (67 KB, 371x298) Image search: [Google]
10929102810923.png
67 KB, 371x298
>>133584922
>Thinking that he still does not have the opportunity
Guts can fuck whoever he wants, whenever he wants
>>
>>133590782
>Farnese
>loli
>>
>>133590760
Guts has not stayed the same character whatsoever and has organically developed as Miura's writing style did. Post golden age arc, even in the valley of the mist, he's a completely different dude than the beginning.
You can write it off as pucks influence but in reality it's Miura trying to make a more likable protagonist and stay familiar to the Guts seen in golden age.

Good example is how he handles the girl from the mist arc compared to the one in the beginning. His attitude is a lot different, in the beginning he is cruel to an almost sadistic degree, when during mist his dialogue is more extremely blunt than cruel.

Don't view authors as gods who can create entirely different humans inside their brains, sometimes things change as you continue to put the pen to the paper.
>>
>>133584922
Getting ntr'ed turned him gay. Basically /a/'s dream character.
>>
Farnese didn't even want him to fuck her she wanted him to cut her in half that's how much of a filthy masochist sow she is

can you guys even read?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.