[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Note is Bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: BB.png (565 KB, 503x478) Image search: [Google]
BB.png
565 KB, 503x478
So if Light could beat L, how the hell did BB lose to him?

BB even had the shinigami eyes, that makes him even more of a threat and powerhouse than Light was.

Plus how did L not connect the dots when he seen Kira using the Death Note and not think of BB? He would have actually caught Light had he remembered.

Yo fuck this shit, death note is full of plot holes.
>>
>>133802235
BB lost to himself, he was self-destructive and that's when Naomi arrested him. He did not lose to L.
>>
Woah woah woah. You're assuming there is a transitive relationship of power between characters. There isn't.
First of all, the original death note is mostly concerned with intellect and cunning with regards to "power". Abilities like the Shinigami eyes are adders, not multipliers.
BB was easily the least intelligent of the bunch, being a failure of the whole " create a master super detective " thing that spawned L, and Light is just more intelligent and/or cunning than L, but presumably not more than Near and Mello combined.
As far as seeing the death note goes, it's been a long time since I read the book, but I'm pretty sure BB never had a death note or the eyes in the first place. Wasnt he just a plain murderer?
>>
>>133802235
There's no such note so yeah it's bullshit
>>
>>133802235
>BB
Brady Bunch?
>>
File: nearthephone.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nearthephone.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
>>133802788
That's not right though, BB was trying to be "The world's greatest criminal" if that makes any sense at fucking all. He only lost himself when he realized after A died that there really is no point in being L. If you look at it, it's the Wammy house's fault for taking kids and trying to turn the most educated into L #2. The fact he had the eyes and L seen him smart enough that he could be a potential successor means that BB was a smartass motherfucker, he got away with murder numerous occasions. But the plot armor of L had him lose?
>>
>>133802788
>Light is just more intelligent
He's only more socially skilled.
>>
who the fuck is BB?
>>
>>133803744
Beyond Birthday, google him.
>>
>>133803744
Battleship class
>>
File: 1433640462152.gif (3 MB, 225x127) Image search: [Google]
1433640462152.gif
3 MB, 225x127
>Nisioisin fan fiction
>>
>>133804044
>fan fiction
>Canon LN

Underage b&
>>
>>133804297
>canon
>>
>>133804343
>greentext is fun when you're underage
>>
>>133802235
not one of the best Nisio's work, as he admitted it was basically ''everybody loves L'' so some degree of fanfiction material was to be expected

BB is basicaccly an OC character before it was a thing
>>
>>133804382
What does being aware that some Nisio LN is not canon have to do with being underage. Underage b&
>>
>>133804476
Underage b& cause it is canon you fucking dolt.
>>
>>133804541
Says fucking who?
>>
>>133804607
>Says fucking who?

Look at this fag. Look up the word canon pls.
>>
it's not
>pls
leave
>>
>>133802832
Big Boss
Men have become Shinigami
>>
>>133804731
I think you need this board /a/non
>>>/co/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.