[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight I will watch the greatest moe series ever, and have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Tonight I will watch the greatest moe series ever, and have a drink for my friends across the pond. Stay strong France.
>>
I was going to watch this.
I have to download it first though sometime.
>>
>>133579720
Reminder that they're stuck in that shack forever.
>>
>>133581666
Elaborate.

Also, figure never.
>>
>>133579720
>greatest moe
pick none
>>
I want to molest Yune.
>>
The ouiaboo Santa-jiisan is great, too.

>>133581879
Monster.
>>
Alice was easily best girl and Claude was a faggot
>>
File: croisee-alice1-ep6.png (2 MB, 1280x1431) Image search: [Google]
croisee-alice1-ep6.png
2 MB, 1280x1431
>>133582870
I've fapped to Alice. Once.
>>
>>133583877
Rude. You didn't even ask permission.
>>
>>133581666
Reminder that Claude and Yune's kids will die in the trenches of the Somme.
>>
>>133585174
Reminder that Yune will be in her 50's by the time WWII happens.
Reminder that her family lived in Nagasaki.
>>
>>133585762
>tfw bad things will never happen since the manga got axed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.