[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor MC. Sakurako is engaged to another man and Kougami only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
Poor MC.

Sakurako is engaged to another man and Kougami only things of him as a tool to contact Sakurako. Is there any hope for a happy ending for him?
>>
>>133563634
I thought this was a series about solving crimes.
Why are you bringing romance into it?
>>
>>133564571
Because there was no crime this week.
>>
File: 1417993213984.png (1011 KB, 935x717) Image search: [Google]
1417993213984.png
1011 KB, 935x717
>people are still watching this terrible show
For what purpose?
>>
>>133564736
What are you watching, then?
>>
>>133564736
>moetard

Opinion discarded. Go watch your shitty shows about cute girls doing cute things.
>>
>>133564571
Because it's filled with romantic subtext? Did you even watch the last episode?
>>
>>133565109
To give you an idea of just how bad I found this show, I am still watching Loli N' M'lady.

>>133565165
>he doesn't like cute girls doing cute things
I remember when I was 15 years old too.
>>
>>133565212
>Loli N' M'lady
The fuck is that?
>>
>>133565248
Lance N' Masques. If you want an idea of how bad it is, go look at it performance in the Amazon Stalker threads.

I find even something that bad tolerable, yet I couldn't stand to watch this show.
>>
>>133565339
>If you want an idea of how bad it is, go look at it performance in the Amazon Stalker threads
I don't think we have the same standards, I'm sorry.
>>
>>133563634
He could turn into a skeleton. That way he would surely pick her interest.
>>
The episode is great but mc is still annoying as usual.Must be his character design that Im not fond of.
>>
>>133565870
>pick her interest.
Is this suppose to be a pun?
>>
>>133565870
Sakurako san would just mount him and put it up for display.
>>
Go homo with cop bro.
>>
>>133563634
> Shota is literally right in front of her
>the doujins don't write themselves
Why is Sakurako so stupid?
>>
>>133566223
Cop is a retard, sensei is better. I ship Kougami or what's her name with sensei at this point.
>>
File: this shounen.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this shounen.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>have Adachi order up a christmas keiki for you
>>
>>133566563
I want Sakurako-san to look down on me.
>>
Sakurako is sex
Also the anime looks really pretty
>>
I've had my patience with this show and it's at least something to pass time but I've just had this question screaming in the back of my mind since the start.

What's the point of all this? The MC doesn't appear to have any problems. He's just a good natured kid doing his thing in the world.

Sakurako isn't very expressive at all so can never really figure out why she started behaving the way she does.

The only real plot points that have shown up so far are the mysterious man who assisted in that guy's suicide and Sakurako's deceased brother. Unless these first few episodes have just been an introduction to the real meat of the series then I fear this will just be a long bland anime that's easily forgotten.
>>
i fucking love this show
>>
>>133565212
Your standards are pretty low...
>>
This show is pretty bad, only looks nice.
>>
>>133565212
>Loli N' M'lady
Even I couldn't handle that much uphoria
>>
>>133566508
>I ship Kougami or what's her name with sensei at this point.
Seeing the anime plot is pretty much just beginning or probably non existance in terms of "shit is going down", I just did the same for this episode. Hopefully sensei returns and join the scooby do gang later.
>>
>>133566738
It seems to be episodic to me. The episodes hold my interest.
>>
>>133563634
I thought Sakurako is MC. Also it's not a romance and fiancé won't appear in the anime anyway.
>>
>>133566508
Sensei seems like bad news. He gives off creepy/serial killer vibes.
>>
>show is filled with romantic subtext, all but stated MC has a crush on Sakurako
>lol why do u think there will be romance
>>
Apparently there is a love triangle between That high school guy in episode 1, Kougami, and MC in Volume 7.
>>
>>133565339
Lance and masques is by no means good, but it's so stupid I have to watch it as a palate cleanser after watching the other harem-esque crap this season that plays itself too straight to be enjoyable.

That said, Anime Not-BONES Sakurako is actually okay. It's a detective show with a twist and bad writing but when you're starved for detective shows, you take what you can get.
>>
File: kuyashii.png (1 MB, 784x1032) Image search: [Google]
kuyashii.png
1 MB, 784x1032
>>133571294
>kougami

who cares about this boring bitch

Sakurako-san or riot!
>>
>>133563634
But she see him as her little brother.
>>
>>133572535
That's the point.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.