[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it gonna take for her VA to sing her OP,/a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>
I believe she said she will only sing songs written by her under her own name.
>>
>>133548075
ONE MILLION DOLLARS
>>
several dickings
>>
a contract with victor entertainment
>>
>>133549462
But she sings the Asterisk ED, and that was written by Rasmus Faber.
>>
>>133548075
She won't sing character songs because they are credited to the characters and not the seiyuus. She's sung OPs before, but unfortunately all of Monogatari's OPs are character songs. Maybe with the movie they'll break the pattern and she can sing the credit song.
>>
>>133550056
She also sang the OP of Rahxephon and that was written by Yoko Kanno.
>>
>>133550113
There are far more older examples than that. I was replying with the example of a currently-airing show under the assumption that it was a new policy of hers.
>>
>>133550185
So she's just being a retarded bitch. Fuck her, then.
>>
>>133550185
I think it's more of a problem of who's name is credited on the album.
>>
>>133549462
>>133550251
I think it's just a matter of contracts between companies. Horie Yui is a popular singer too and she didn't mind singing 3 Hanekawa openings.
>>
>>133549462
She just refuses to sing Character Songs.
>>133550056
>>133550113
These are written by someone else but performed by "Sakamoto Maaya." If she did a Monogatari OP it would be performed by "Oshino Shinobu" and she would be singing in Shinobu's voice.
>>
>>133550056
I thought she didn't want to sing because she was bad at it, but the Asterisk ED is my favorite this season.
>>
>>133550481
She's sung a ton of OPs and EDs from as far back as the 90s. She has a career as a singer as well as a seiyuu.
>>
>>133550481
I don't think they care if they're not singers anyways, they had Sawashiro and Mizuhashi sing openings too...
>>
>>133548075
I think it may be because her normal/singing voice is much different for her voice as Shinobu. She probably doesn't want to perform using that voice.

I really hope she has a more mature voice when we get to see her as Kisshot.
>>
>>133553683
Ohara Sayaka is being cast as Kisshot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.