[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARNING LEWD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: meep1.png (507 KB, 484x622) Image search: [Google]
meep1.png
507 KB, 484x622
>You walk up to her, her eyes flicker to your groin then bounce back up to your face.
>"What are you looking at." you say with a grin, you grab at your crotch to adjust your meat snake.
>"N..N...NOTHING!" She says backing away slowly
>You continue walking towards her, unbuttoning your torso blanket.
>She looks at your BARE CHEST with terror and begins to back away.
>Your tail snake falls onto the ground, it begins to travel towards her.
>It wraps around her leg quickly, you feel the pleasure of her SOFT THIGHS pressing against your fleshly snake, it begins to produce MARINADE out of the top in tiny sperts.
>This is just the beginning
>>
File: meep2.png (338 KB, 373x472) Image search: [Google]
meep2.png
338 KB, 373x472
>>133545567
>She grabs at her sword, and quickly swings at the middle of the fleshy monster.
>MARiNADE and Red Bloody swishy liquid pours out of the snakes fleshy body
>You scream in pleasure, the snake begins to grow back.
>"No... that's not possible! WHAT ARE YOU!"
>"I AM THE AGMORDISH!" You scream as you charge towards her, pushing her on the ground
>"NO GET OFF ME!" she yelps but you push your food hole against her mouth."
>>
k
>>
File: Meep3.png (177 KB, 291x322) Image search: [Google]
Meep3.png
177 KB, 291x322
>>133545567
>She meeps in fear as you pull your food hole away, you pin her arms against the floor and smile.
>"I've got you now :DDDD" You say.
>you pull off her skirt with your meat snake.
>Her bare pantsu is exposed, you sniff them excitedly.
>It smells like MARINADE.
>>
File: meep4.png (113 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
meep4.png
113 KB, 245x213
>>133545567
>SUDDENLY SAKI RUKINO JUMPS OUT FROM THE BUSHES!
>"Stop right their Agmordish! I have come to slay you." She says, pulling out a M16A2B143 her bagina"
>>
what is this thread?
>>
I always knew Shinoafags were memetic shitheads.
>>
>>133545831
>>"I've got you now :DDDD" You say.
lmao
>>
>>133545888
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
>>
>>133545888
Nice trips
>>
>>133545567
what is this?
>>
OP?
>>
File: 1410862688450.png (277 KB, 900x797) Image search: [Google]
1410862688450.png
277 KB, 900x797
Im thrilled for more
>>
Rip nofap November.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 720x720
>Posting the anime girl joo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.