[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Describe a series you've never watched or read, based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 22
ITT: Describe a series you've never watched or read, based only on what you've learned from /a/
Terra Formars is a sports/comedy series. The sport is basketball and it's aliens versus humans. Apparently the ultra giga nigga aliens act just like real-life black sterotypes and they've also got mad game. But then the Japanese humans use their crazy kung-fu magic sports shit like every other sports series and somehow come out on top anyway.
>>
Anything Raildex.
He MC is a beacon of justice and constantly tells people that they're living their life wrong. His fists are made out of anti-power, and thus can negate other characters' bullshit powers.
Also he likes beating girls for some reason.
And there are like bazillion female character, and this Accelerator guy who controls vectors. And apparently literally everything has a vector.
And he's fucking a loli that's a clone of a girl. He also killed hundreds of said clones and the loli's aware of it.
Also WW3, Illuminati and angels for some reason.

10/10 would watch.
>>
File: 1420533465984.jpg (325 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1420533465984.jpg
325 KB, 1024x512
Spike Spiegel and Zapp Brannigan had a kid and it was great.
>>
>>133516947
>Describe a series you've never watched or read, based only on what you've learned from /a/
>Terra Formars is a sports/comedy series.
No, there is literally nothing in the TF threads that suggest that, so you can just directly write that you want people to post random "funny" shit.
>>
>>133517360
>in the TF threads

Why would someone be in threads for a series they've never watched? Also, yes, I clearly tried too hard on the joke and will refrain from trying anymore.
>>
Bleach is about keikaku and asspull powers with no backgrounds, and everybody is dead but can still die if hit with lasers.
The Heart is important for some reason.
>>
>>133517425
Pretty much. You sure you haven't watched/read it already?
>>
>>133517483
I never made it past chapter 1, so yes, I'm sure. Everything I know about it is from One Piece threads when people bitch about it.
>>
>Haruhi
It's a generic school life #13214211351 about an autistic girl and her friends.

>Clannad
SoL with forced drama like Angel Beats or Charlotte
>>
Naruto is a show about a ninja named Madara Uchiha who is the most overpowered character to exist in any medium, ever.
>>
>>133517512
Please go watch Haruhi. It'll be worth it.
>>
>>133516947

Hunter X Hunter is just one large hiatusfest

whenever someone is talking about HxH, it is always about it being on hiatus
>>
>>133517567
That's because it always is. Like right now.
>>
Jormungand is Black Lagoon with lesbians.
>>
>>133517567
There's a chart for that and it's very depressing. I don't even read the series and I feel bad for the fans.
>>
Steins Gate is a drama series about a group of loser nerds trying to travel to the past and failing at it.
>>
>>133517657
First half is accurate enough.
>>
Barakamon is about cute lolis who are actually semen demons
>>
This was a bad idea
>>
>>133517523
if only
>>
>>133516947
So, Space Jam basically?
>>
Fate: MC is a magician who wants to save everyone, archer is his future self who will take on all the bad things to save everyone, sakura got raped by worms, rin has a buff magic arm and also pleases old men for money ohohoho and eats a giant fish every day until you like it

AGK: Some bitch gets her head stuck on a pole during christmas and /a/ goes apeshit
>>
Keit-Ai is about a boy that falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
File: 1447163672864.jpg (55 KB, 490x440) Image search: [Google]
1447163672864.jpg
55 KB, 490x440
>>133518984
>>
>>133517425
this is way too accurate
im pretty sure you read bleach
>>
>>133518706
Accurate
>>
Hunter x Hunter is cliche shounen shit but since it is "ironic" and "satirical" it is a masterpiece.
>>
>>133517523
Which Madara are we talking about?
>>
File: Silly sailor.png (329 KB, 343x750) Image search: [Google]
Silly sailor.png
329 KB, 343x750
JoJo part 8 is about Araki realizing he has a fetish for melting flesh.
>>
File: 1430275283192.png (234 KB, 840x708) Image search: [Google]
1430275283192.png
234 KB, 840x708
>>133517333
It's perfect!
>>
Berserk is about a girly boy who did nothing wrong, rape, bags and it all takes place on a boat and no one will ever leave it.
>>
Snow White with the Red Hair is about a red-haired pharmacist falling in love with a prince from a foreign country and becoming his fiancee. They're very happy together, and the servants are making sure that everything is perfect, but can only meet up a few days each month because they're both very busy with their respective jobs (she being a pharmacist, and him doing political stuff as the prince). Everyone is happy and nice, and everything is pretty.
>>
Blood Blockade Battlefront is about an alternate New York City being renamed into Salem because portals opened through which demons and aliens and other weird beings came through. They integrated very well in human society, and a bunch of them are fighting against evil creatures abusing their powers. The main character is a guy with some special perception power, and there is a guy named Dick Suck who is his friend.
>>
Boku No Pico is a Slice of Life about a boy and a girl who fall madly in love, but it turns out that the girl is actually a guy, and the guy is actually gay. Overall the screenwriting, voice-acting and animations are top-tier and is a must watch for viewers of all ages.
>>
>>133517229
Accurate 2bh
>>
Hibike Euphonium is about a school band that wants to participate in the nationals. Their teacher-advisor is a kinda mean guy. Two girls are either lesbians or not (Schroedinger Lesbians?), and one of them is in love with the teacher too. Plus, there is apparently some other guy who is a love interest.
And there is a girl with a silly-sounding name that she shortened to Opal.
>>
Magi is about a shota going on adventures with a bunch of sandniggers and meeting some literal kikes along the way.
>>
Madoka is the Evangelion of anime.
The girl with blond hair is, in fact, something to lose you head over.
The series is full of QUALITY.
You don't actually want to be a magical girl.
>>
Valkyrie Drive is about a bunch of girls who are fighting to save the art of anime. Instead of a magical girl transformation, they rev each other up like a motorcycle and transform into weapons.
One of them is a giant with big veins. Another one is a virgin who gets bullied a lot.
>>
>>133517567
At any given time, the see rise is most likely on hiatus
>>
>Antimagic Academy
Chuuni harem fighting show with guns and swords. First 4 novels are shit and deserved to be skimmed over. The girls like being casually naked around MC. Oppai loli is useless, only good for being tied up. DFC girl with scarf is best girl but she loses.

>Amagami SS
A VN adaptation where every girl wins except the pudgy girl who loses in her own route.

>Fate/Zero
There is a battle royale where supernatural servants based off historical heroes fight over the Holy Grail. Nasu/Urobuchi ensues, and everyone dies. There is a shitload of talking. Rider is best boy.

>Onepunch Man
Guy does 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100squats and 10km a day to become the strongest in the world. He fights monsters and beats the shit out of them with one punch but gets bored from the lack of challenge and looks for tougher opponents. Fights some robot pretty boy who becomes a good guy and his apprentice. Green-haired loli is actually a christmas cake and also a bitch.

>Gantz
MC dies, reincarnates in this hell hole and fights monsters with other dead people to keep from dying again.
>>
Clannad is the epitome of melodrama
>>
>Shinsekai Yori
Some rat man is literal Hitler and everyone are gay.
>>
> Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei(The Irregular in Magic School)
> Gakusen Toshi no Asterisk (The Asterisk War)
> Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry(Chivalry of a Failed Knight)

These are all fan fics of each other. I think someone posted a chapter as a cell phone novel, then #2 wrote a fan fic about them, then #3 wrote a fan fic about that one, then back to #1 who decided to write chapter 2 after reading #2.
The story goes like this: A boy with an incestuous sister goes to magic school but is bottom of the class and no one likes him. Then the strongest girl in class falls in love with him after he beats her. Slowly, everyone realizes that the main character is the strongest.
Then she rubs her boobs on him the same time as his sister. It probably feels good, like when you go to a hairdresser and she leans on you.
Also, the creators did a poor job of introducing best girl in each series, because there is quite some dispute about that.

>plots are so similar that the episodes are even in the same order. What's the probability of that?!
>>
Nichijou boys

/a/ in highschool
>>
Kancolle is about girls who transform into ships and battle other shipgirls in a game of cards.
>>
>>133525292
HES A HUMAN, NOT A RAT.
>>
>Kotoura-san
MC has no friends or parents because she kept reading their minds and telling people their secrets, and the first episode is great but everything else sucks.
>Cross Game
A guy turns out to be really good at baseball, so he joins the team because his sarcastic tsundere crush is the team manager or the coach's daughter or something and she wants him to take her to Koushien, and then one of their teammates dies mid-series and shakes things up, and his main rival is the current talk of the high school baseball world, who also falls in love with the girl, who has a dog named Punch.
>>
>>133516947
>Terraformars
Niggers and chinks are the enemies of humanity
>>
>>133523468
That's One Punch Man, anon.
>>
File: 1402096822707.jpg (306 KB, 1423x1610) Image search: [Google]
1402096822707.jpg
306 KB, 1423x1610
>>133516947
This is a series about two lesbians in a school to learn about killing. But every other student wants to kill one of them. So the other girl has to defend her.

Pic related its one of the characters, she is secretly half robot.
>>
>Jojo
Dragon ball with extreme meme potential, therefore people like it.
>>
>>133529653
It's pretty much nothing like Dragonball.
>>
File: 1408641667393.png (630 KB, 520x632) Image search: [Google]
1408641667393.png
630 KB, 520x632
That image is edited though so why are you even mentioning sports with TF.

The hell.
>>
>Kill la kill
Epic lol so random humor xD with shitty animation and lewd.
>Uzumaki
200 pages of meaningless horror and people think it's good.
>>
>>133529748
Why?
>>
>>133529783
But that's what makes Uzumaki good.
>>
>>133529653
>extreme meme potential
I don't watch Jojo either and I think this is accurate.
>>
>>133529837
Gay FotNS would have been more accurate
>>
>Bleach
Went to shit after the first arc/Soul Society/Aizen, Kubo is a hack, show was a fun Ghostbusters at first before it turned into a generic shonen, the girls are highly fuckable.
>>
>>133529837
No tournament arcs, the closest ki-equivalent disappears early on, no power levels, and almost no power-ups.
>>
>Arc-V
A Mary-Sue edge lord who uses birds is on a quest to built a harem of his sister and girls who look like her and he thinks everyone is his enemy. Joining him are a sad kid with tomato hair and a hipster with lots of keikakus up his sleeves.
>>
>>133517523
I wish.
>>
madoka: generic magical girls the cute sidekick animal is evil and what they fight are fallen magical girls in which they will become over time
>>
The irregular at the magic school:

A guy and his sister go to a magic school, but he can't get good grades because he fails a subject about pushing boxes with magic. He is perfect in any other discipline including being a ninja, but he is considered much worse than his sister that excels at pushing boxes.

Also every girl lust for his dick, especially his sister.
>>
Amagi Brilliant Park:

A useless dork somehow gets drafted to salvage an amusement park that is failing and does it by leveraging the ultra-fine elemental spirits that live there as peepshow attractions. Also sento is the finest one but a normal human not an elemental pixie freaky thing.
>>
>Highschool DxD
A guy is killed by a hot bondage angel and turns into a dragon, a redhaired titty monster gets him into a high school where they have chess-themed clubs which are really harems while all sorts of gods and demons fuck everything up.

Dude fucks a lot of girls, best of which is Xenovia and second best is Irina, Akeno is a slut, there's big fat cat tats, and one of the girls is actually a trap and is DIO Jr., and the future children went back in time to unfuck the Season 3.
>>
Elfen Lied is a gory edgefest that has nothing to do with elves, german songs, or a person named Elfen that is fond of speaking false truths.
>>
>>133530160
Sounds great 2bh
>>
>>133516947
Ergo Proxy
Amy Lee goes full raison d'être and Pino is the best daughterfu
>>
>>133516947
>SAO
>People stick their head in mircowaves to escape the hardship of real life
Hits too close to home
>>
>>133516947
Bleach is the first manga to be written entirely by an anus.
>>
>>133529961
>Went to shit after the first arc/Soul Society/Aizen
>Went to shit after chapter 100/200/400
It's shit like this that convinces me Naruto and Bleach were never good and that where you draw the line just depends on when you grew out of it.
>>
>>133530373
>implying publishing blank pages counts as writing
>>
>>133530466
But Soul Society arc is almost unanimously regarded as good and the peak of what Bleach has to offer.
>>
>>133516947
Samurai Fandango

it's fabulous, flamboyant, quasi-gay and over the top train wreck style awesome.

Still not sure why i haven't watched it yet, but that's what i get from /a/ and a decade on here has pretty much jaded me to anything this dumpster fire thinks is good, as /a/nons generally have shit-tier taste almost as bad as MAL; besides i think it looks lame and think /a/ is just liking the show "ironically"
>>
>>133530605
It's actually really good. People only disliked it because they were disappointed that the whole series wasn't like the first 7 episodes sans the ending of the 7th.
>>
>>133530744
I didn't like the first seven, and I didn't like the next ten or so either, so I dropped it when they were fighting in the combining robots.
>>
>>133524739
The fuck? You've clearly watched it.
>>
Ore monogatari is about a big gary stu foreigner in japan who falls in love with a girl and does bad comedy, he also looks like a handsome gorilla.
>>
File: latest.jpg (18 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
18 KB, 460x258
>>133516947
Hibike is another K-On clone but with marching bands. If you mentioned otherwise, you were considered a normie in their enclosed circlejerk.
>>
It's a mecha show where the characters start out as friends, but end up working for different factions and goals. The mech stuff isn't very good, and it's a lot of "just as planned" bullshit and the story and character motivation ranges from interesting to fucking retarded. Also the MC dies at the end.
>>
>>133529483
I thought it was about lesbians that all have super edgy serial killer backgrounds but somehow can't kill one bitch who has no actual powers. I figure it's something like Touhou with assassins, all smug poses and shittalking but no actual danger involved.

Disclaimer: I read the wiki page, looks like two of them decide to kill each other and holy shit they fail even at that.
>>
>>133530938
It's information I gathered from one thread.
>>
>>133539033
>Fate not illya
Some sorcerers summon archetypal servants to fight to attain the hole grail which grants some super power. One of the sorcerers is kind of retarded. Also the basis for some shitty dota clones in WC3 where your ult would kill in one hit.
>>
K is about teams of roleplaying idiots with super powers. They must kill the opposing team so they can be the champions, highlander style.
>>
>>133516947
>Saki
Lesbians playing mahjong.
>>
GTO is about a teacher who used to be a delinquent who helps the delinquents he teaches turn their lives around
>>
Osomatsu-san is about a man with six personalities called Osomatsu. He has to pass the days coping with his multiple personality disorder.
>>
Elfen Lied is about a psychic elf chick that gets off on tearing people's heads off because it's edgy
>>
Monogatari is about a guy that meet cute demon girls. The main girl is weightless because she has a crab inside of her`???
>>
Jojo is about a bunch of fitizen homosexuals playing Pokemon with ghosts also there's aztecs and fitizen Gilgamesh for some reason.
>>
>>133540100
From what I've heard it's about a guy who becomes a teacher so he can fuck highschool girls, then realizes that's a bad idea and decides to fuck their mom's instead.
>>
File: Erin is pansexual.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Erin is pansexual.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>133516947
Shingeki no Kyoujin
Super beta MC who wants to be the top gets eaten and then somehow gets super powers to defeat naked giants. Meanwhile this girl that he grew up with keeps supporting the super wimp MC
>>
>>133540223
By main girl do you mean the one with that big ass bag? I thought she was supposed to be a snail
>>
File: 75274.jpg (38 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
75274.jpg
38 KB, 225x321
>>133540411
>>
File: R3X0i.jpg (53 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
R3X0i.jpg
53 KB, 500x281
Prison School is about a school that teenagers are imprisoned in.

Well how about that.
>>
Medeka Box is about walls of text and a guy who can lie so hard that it becomes reality. Also he fights with giant screws for some reason.
>>
>>133530300
How old is this?
>>
One Piece is about a rubber-band-man pirate, his friend with hollow arms, and other assorted weird-asses sailing around forever. They apparently are no closer to their goal of god-knows-what than when they started 15 years ago.
>>
>>133517360

Fuck off useless dumb faggot.
>>
>>133542002
Hollow arms? What the hell do people say about One Piece?
Also, they make consistent progress.
>>
File: Franky's_BF-36_Arm.png (1 MB, 1130x720) Image search: [Google]
Franky's_BF-36_Arm.png
1 MB, 1130x720
>>133542002
>>133542185
>his friend with hollow arms
Took me way longer than it should have to realize who you were talking about
>>
>>133542225
Yeah, that looks like the guy. I don't know what the deal is, I've just seen pictures of the fucker.
>>
>>133542225
Ooooh. Okay. That makes sense now.
>>133542274
He's a cyborg.
>>
File: it begins franky.jpg (115 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
it begins franky.jpg
115 KB, 500x550
>>133542274
He's a cyborg, he operated on himself to make himself one. His weak spot is his back because he couldn't reach it.
>>
Those anime which I haven't watched, are 100% harems

Monogatari
Monster musume
IS
Date A Live
High School DxD
School Day
Clannad
Little Buster
Toradora
Index
Rakudai
Asterisk
Nisekoi
To love ru
Oreimo
Yosuga no Sora
SAO
Shokugeki Soma
Mahouka
Absolute Duo
Saekano
Prison school
>>
>>133516947
Simoun is about some world in which people are all girls until they choose a gender at a certain age I don't currently remember. They pilot stuff and the show is pretty gay and ends with something related to a music box that's apparently symbolic of the need to make decisions.
I promised I'd watch it "next week" in a KnM thread like 6 months ago. You'll probably never read this post but I'm sorry anon, I'll still do it.
>>
File: Takemitsu-Samurai.png (340 KB, 600x879) Image search: [Google]
Takemitsu-Samurai.png
340 KB, 600x879
>>133516947
Berserk is the single greatest piece of artwork to have been ever created, and I'm lucky because I get to read it for the first time

Tokyo Ghoul is about being a trans person in Japan

Goodnight Pun-Pun is either an episodic comedy series or about wanting to kill yourself

Dorohedoro is just a collection of random unrelated pages posted in one page threads as a meme
>>
>>133540223
Accurate.
>>
File: superinteresting.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
superinteresting.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
>>133542340
But anon
>>
File: 1447371651833.jpg (122 KB, 1250x583) Image search: [Google]
1447371651833.jpg
122 KB, 1250x583
>>133517618
>>
>>133517618
You mean this one?
http://hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/
>>
madoka is moe eva
>>
>>133516947
>Muv Luv
A vore fest of pretty girls in mech suits getting eaten by aliens?
>>
SAO is about Haseo's grandson going on misadventures and gathering a harem in a reimagining of "The World"

Shimoneta is the tale of a girl imitating Saitama's workout trying and failing to get love.
>>
>>133545750
That's about 5% of it.
>>
>>133542885
>Dorohedoro is just a collection of random unrelated pages posted in one page threads as a meme
Oh god why did I laugh
>>
Prisma Illya is a show about magical lesbians.

is THE gif/webm allowed to be posted still?
>>
lance of longitude
>>
>>133516947
Monogatari is a series about a guy named Arakagi who has like 8 girlfriends that all have super powers and want to fuck him but can't do it right because sometimes he brushes their teeth instead of sticking his dick in.

One of his girlfriends has scissors and tries to act cool but she was the dick the most.

The other girl is like 7 but it's Japan eh.

The other girls are monkies and a vampire or some shit.

Arakagi wishes he was a Jojo character and does wierd shit with his hands. I don't know if he has super powers but...I don't actually know what they even do in the show besides brushing little girls teeth and tilt their heads.
>>
>>133548485
baloney pony
>>
File: 1444443297413.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444443297413.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
School Days is about a dude who fucks his daughter, their daughter, their daughter, and so on until his entire family tree is just him fucking his loli daughters. Eventually one snaps and murders him with an ax. This sounds like a really good premise, but everyone says it's shit.

The title doesn't really make sense to me as I've never heard an actual school mentioned.

Also, it ends with a boat. A nice one.

>>133525752
>girls who transform into ships
I fucking wish.
>>
>>133516947
Going into Terraformars, I expected to hate the cockroaches.
Now that I'm caught up, I realise that it is the Chinese that must be hated.
Truly a masterpiece.
>>
>>133523468
I'm kinda curious as to what gave you that idea
>>
>>133516947
SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN IS ABOUT A LITERALY GIGANTIC FAGGOT THAT WANTS REVENGE AND EVERYONE DIES
>>
>>133516947
Hunter x Hunter is a generic shonen, about a hero who'll become strong. It's also have frequent hiatuses, so /a/ loves it, because normies don't follow the show, despite being Naruto-tier garbage
>>
File: 1443880616200.gif (2 MB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1443880616200.gif
2 MB, 500x294
>>133517707
You got half of it right, anon.
>>
>>133518984
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>133518984
OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
HD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxaW5kkd1bQ
>>
>>133516947
Kill la Kill is about a girl who needs to find her dad because the clothes he made were too OP. And for some reason the way to do this is to enroll in a school where people fight eachother with magic clothes. Some bitch with rainbow hair is the bad guy and she's like the god of clothes or something.
>>
File: 1437457749974.gif (2 MB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
1437457749974.gif
2 MB, 580x326
Shimoneta is about a terrorist who dies of pneumonia.
>>
File: 1897325828.jpg (87 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
1897325828.jpg
87 KB, 698x840
SAO: Someone installed a sort of backdoor trojan on a VR Diablo 3 clone that makes every player play Hardcore permadeath mode. MC actually got laid albeit in VR world. Rape doujins of it were mostly fap-worthy.
Any Precure: Sailor Moon with modernised aestethics.
Any Monogatari series: A handsome dude with strange fetishes goes to cure girls afflicted with curse related to the astronomical constellations. Apparently /a/ considers the "snail" as the best girl.
OPM: Some japanese Superman minus weakness to green glowing rocks. Also we can be like him too, if we follow his training regimen.
Yuki Yuuna: Girls being duped by some Japanese NSA into becoming magical girls in a world waiting inevitable death. Pic related was apparently best girl according to consensus.
>>
>Death Note

Edgier Detective Conan?
>>
>>133542340
Yosuga no Sora Ep.11
>>
>>133542340
>Prison School

hehehe
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.