[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well. When I was a Kid I couldn't watch Digimon in a proper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: cdfs.png (1 MB, 1074x806) Image search: [Google]
cdfs.png
1 MB, 1074x806
Well.

When I was a Kid I couldn't watch Digimon in a proper way, and now I want to do it.

But there's so much stuff.

Do you guys know the chronological order of the movies, anime, ovas and stuff?

Thank you guys.
>>
Big digimon fan here
First watch :
1.Digimon Adventure (54 episodes)
2.Digimon: The Movie (Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!)
3. Watch Digimon TRI
4. Skip Digimon Adventure season 2 ( new kids, retard story , retard MC )
5. Skip Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Touchdown!! movie
6. Skip Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon movie
7. Watch Digimon Tamers (new characters, good) + Digimon Tamers movie
8. Watch Digimon Frontier (interesting,fun story and characters, not that good as adventures and tamers)
9. Watch Digimon Savers (Digimon Data Squad) (interesting,fun story and characters, not that good as adventures and tamers)
10. Skip Digimon Xros Wars (Digimon Fusion) 11. Skip Digimon Hunters
12. Coming this autumn : Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters

Hope this helps
>>
File: latest.jpg (26 KB, 241x364) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26 KB, 241x364
>>143582394
You forgot this, starring best boy and best girl.
>>
>>143582394
>Skip Digimon Xros Wars (Digimon Fusion)
>Disliking Digimon Lagann
>>
>>143582394
If he wants the complete story and if he is gonna watch TRI, it's probably not a good idea to skip adventures 02
>>
so i watched digimon seasons 1 to 4 casually as kid and rewatched 1,2,4 as adult and my opinions are:

digimon adventure is a little trashy from time to time, but has its moments. the arc in the real world is godly, would even recommend to watch it on its own. the part after that is horribly lenghty and slow, finale is somewhat standard

adventure II is terrible, just skip it.

didnt rewatch tamers so dont know.

i actually found frontier to be much better than adventure II and a wide part of adventure, faster pacing, nice mon design, liked all the mythology and the alternate digi world. the kochi/kouichi story is kind of the second best storyline of digimon except for that mentioned adventure arc in the real world. also finale felt really good and has best digi- evolutions.

further comments: watched the german dub since thats the one i watched as kid which actually uses the japanese music which is the only one to go, took a look in the american version for science and its ridiculously terrible, both, dub and music.
>>
>>143582394
>skipping the first movie
>watching Tri before 02

This is all kinds of retarded.
>>
Digimon Adventure the movie -> Digimon Adventure -> Bokura no War Game

That's it.
>>
Digimon Adventure (original movie)
Digimon Adventure series
Our War Game
Digimon Adventure 02
Both 02 movies
Tamers
Frontier
Savers
Xros Wars
Tri

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan:List_of_fansubs

Enjoy
>>
>>143581902
Same as Gundam, production order.
>>
>>143583402

Based anon is based
>>
>>143582464

Why were those fucking Agumon, Greymon and Parrotmon as big as fucking Godzilla?
>>
>>143583546
They were a different Agumon, Greymon and Parrotmon. Digimon don't have set sizes.

There was a much bigger Biyomon than the Adventure one in Savers
>>
>>143582467

The characters had no charm.
>>
Watch adventure and forget about the rest.
>>
Has Digimon Tamers something to do with the first 1 and 2 seasons?
>>
>>143584191
No
>>
>>143583546
Because BIG FUCKING DINOSAUR IS COOL
FUCK THE BIRD
>>
>>143584191
No.
>>
>>143581902
Why couldn't you watch digimon? Over in america, it was even on free tv.
>>
>>143584759

I mean I had stuff to do. Classes and swimming and bullshit like that.

Most of the times I only watched 10 minutes of some episodes.
>>
File: BLALALALA.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BLALALALA.jpg
197 KB, 1280x720
>>143583622
>characters had no charm
Faggot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.