[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Toriyama go with this pairing? They were together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
Why didn't Toriyama go with this pairing? They were together from the beginning so it makes sense.
>>
She met him when he was a child and had him around during that time. The Westermarck effect is ruthless.

Also, why didn't you not post this thread? It is cancerous from the beginning, so it makes sense.
>>
I've made this thread before with Chihi and Bulma tied up in the thumbnail. We all decided Bulma was best girl. That pretty much ends this thread.
>>
>>133405924

I was in that thread and that is a complete lie. The anons for the most part agreed that Bulma was a whore who was a shitty parent while Chi Chi was the better wife.
>>
>>133405958
It was one guy shot posting. And i shut him down multiple times. Bulma is on a whole different lv.
>>
>>133405997

Bulma is on a whole different level in being a whore? Agreed. Glad we had that conversation.

Have a good night.
>>
>>133406027
Are you really siding with Chichi right now?
>>
>>133405870

Not even sure why go with Chichi. The girl from that snow village seemed much nicer and better waifu material.
>>
>>133406070
That's not the question. if that's the case 18 is best girl.
>>
>>133406048

I would pick Chi Chi over Bulma any day of the year anon.
>>
>>133406087
Are you going really going to make me put the list down?
>>
>>133406070
Now, that's a good opinion. It's a shame DB never makes fucking sense.
>>
Chichi is a better mom
Bulma is a better wife
>>
>>133406115

Put down whatever you like, it won't sway my opinion.
>>
Chi Chi could use kintoun.
Bulma couldn't.

Bulma is a slut, while Chi Chi is pure. Of couse Chi Chis is a better wife.
>>
File: Dr. Slump v16-130.jpg (939 KB, 2037x3056) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Slump v16-130.jpg
939 KB, 2037x3056
They didn't end up together out of spite for his editor.
Jokes, he ended up with Chichi because it was funnier. Learn how to Toriyama, plebs.
>>
People harp on Chi Chi for being a bitch but so is Bulma. Chi Chi has to be a bitch because her family is dysfunctional and so her stress levels is very high. Bulma is already the daughter of a billionaire and yet still acts like a major cunt but to top it all off she is a skank.

The only reason people are picking Bulma is because she is a nice piece of ass but as a better girl Chi Chi destroys her.
>>
>>133405870
Are you dating/married to the first girl you met in kindergarten?

No? I thought so.
Stop being a retard.

Sage this shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 405x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 405x289
>>133406140
Chichi attributes
.tricked husband into marriage < that's all I should really hafto say
.bitchy most of the time
.average intelligence
.spends money goku earns at a frightening speed.
.wants husband to quit what he loves to do most

Bulma
.better looks
.good attitude
.genius intelligence
.built a motherfucking time machine and saved earth
.built Vegita a gravity chamber to support his dream to beat goku.
.Deals with Vegita on a daily
.smart enough educate trunks himself.
.owns CC company rich as fuck

Who sounds like the better Waifu?
>>
>>133406128
18 > both of them
/thread
>>
>>133405870
Because he hated Chichi.
>>
>>133406241

This list is laughable. Try again.
>>
Goku doesn't like Bulma.
>>
File: image.gif (127 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
127 KB, 500x377
>>133406267
I can see I left you with no way to argue my point. Thread over
>>
>>133406241
>tricked husband into marriage < that's all I should really hafto say

For the last fucking time, Ox King was the one who suggested the marriage in the first place and Goku accepted.
>>
>>133406303

Looks like I win with decent rebuttal.
>>
>>133406312
Do yourself a gavor and watch the show again. Goku thought marriage was a type of food.
>>
>>133406348
Watch"
>>
>>133406348
Yes, I know that. I did watch it. I'm saying that Chi-Chi specifically wasn't trying to trick Goku into doing anything. At least not intentionally.

She's kind of an idiot herself and didn't realize Goku didn't know what a bride was back then until after she fought him in the 23rd Tenkaichi and he told her.
>>
>>133406192

Chichi is a fucking imperious bitch who suppresses her husband's only redeeming aspect and insists he get some mundane day job to provide for his family. The world's most powerful martial artist, who could easily win prizes at tournaments or beat up evil overlords and claim their treasure, and his wife wants him to be a farmer or paper pusher. There's no way she's a better girl than someone whose main fault is just being an annoying flirt.
>>
Toriyama already explained it, he hated Chichi so he made her marry Goku to force himself to draw her more
>>
>>133406599
Seems like all that happened is that she figured out that Goku is a huge magnet for bad guys and it just gets worse at tournaments.

Also, Bulma just as bossy and much more of a pathological liar to boot.
>>
GokuxVegeta is best OTP. They even become one several times.
>>
>>133406599
Exactly that's like a bitch getting married to Tiger Woods only to be like. Hey... Tiger you need to stop playing golf. You knew the man was a fighter before you married him. Don't make him change. It not like he just recently picked it up as a hobby.
>>
>>133406868
In all fairness, I'm pretty sure Tiger Woods doesn't get into golf matches with beings that could destroy the planet.
>>
>Shipping characters in Dragonball of all things

Seriously?
>>
Can we just build a wall around /a/ to keep the mexicans making these goku x bulma threads out?

>select images of burritos

Fuck you, captcha.
>>
>>133407807
To be fair, these are worse: >>133393690
>>
>>133407269
When can THIS be a series? Shounen battle harem with Tiger Woods?
>>
>>133407969
Would watch the fuck out of it.
>>
>>133405870
Because it's fucking terrible you retard

YamchaxBulma 4ever!!!
>>
>>133406241
>built Vegeta a gravity chamber

I'm pretty sure that's the gravity chamber Goku used while traveling to Namek which was built by Bulma's father
>>
>>133408854
>Yamcha
Literally who?
>>
>>133409028
This board is 18+ you're not allowed here underage fag
>>
>>133406241
You forgot:

>Bulma
>So slutty she collected the dragon balls to wish herself a boytoy
>Dated hunkboy Yamcha but dumped him instantly as soon as a better male came along
>>
>>133406182
that sounds almost exactly like what happened in the manga Bakuman, heck, even during the arc that was a homage to Dr.slump, except replace romance with comedy
>>
>>133408995
Goku's only went up to 100. Vegeta used a different one that went up to 300. Both were made by Bulma's dad though.
>>
>>133406192
This. Chi Chi gets flak because she tries to be responsible and care for her family in a hard shonen genre where she's married to the strong and noble but dumb as bricks MC. So her attempts at managing a normal good family reminds readers of responsabilities and deeds they don't want to adress while merging into a world of adventure and fights. It's like having your mom watching over your neck at a video game tournament or something. She's a comic relief character and her misery and outburst meant to be funny.

At her core she's a truly nice person and even mellows out considerably after a while but that contrast she gave left a strong mark on most readers/viewers.

Anons, prefer Bulma because she's a carefree adventurer that goes with wathever wild irresponsible stuff is going on.
>>
Goku has shit taste.
>>
Get out fucking shill
>>
>>133409466
Wonder why Goku never hit up Bulma's dad about making him another gravity chamber. I mean he can teleport to King Kai's, but that's still only 100x Earth gravity.
>>
>>133410090
Oh my god, you need to shut up.
>>
Neither Chichi or Bulma are bad
They're both ok
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.