[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kurisu vs Rei
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: kvr56.jpg (1007 KB, 1168x1231) Image search: [Google]
kvr56.jpg
1007 KB, 1168x1231
Who is the better girl?
>>
who is rei?
>>
Poll:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DLgQhaJI3JyoCU2nhGNIxYcPi7EGeB_buFE1BaALNpE/viewform?usp=send_form
>>
>>133405520
Rei a shit! SHIT!
>>
>>133405520
This thread is fucking stupid.
Cristina
>>
>>133405520
Battle of the overrated pseudo-intellectual's waifus with no personality

No thanks.
>>
Neither because I haven't watched either one
>>
>>133405520

Rei is the queen of anime waifu,

Kurisu is great but a bit new-age

Both are great, Rei is better (also I prefer Suzuha)
>>
>>133406004
>Rei is better (also I prefer Suzuha)
All you had to say about your taste. (shit)
>>
How exactly is Rei better? She literally has no emotions, no social awareness, the conversation skills of a brick and has a creepy obsession with a man more than three times her age.
>>
Rei. The other girl is forgettable
>>
>>133406071

Means she's less work than other girls.

Besides she opens up and develops throughout the anime and especially in the manga.
>>
>>133406227

Huh? You really think a typical anon could make her smile, let alone talk meaningfully?

Come on dude, a girl like that would take months of cracking before she even turns her head in your direction. Give me the cuter, smarter and girl with the tsundere personality over this lifeless husk for 200 Alex.
>>
>>133406309
I reckon if anything Rei has no frame of reference seeing as pretty much no-one has ever been nice to her. All you'd need to do is show her some kindness.

Meanwhile, even though she's a virgin, I'll bet Kurisu has men clamouring all over her. She's just too busy with science and @chan to bother.
>>
Is left girl a shitty broken doll like Asuka or something? Why is this a choice?
>>
>>133405542
Better make a strawpoll, I ain't giving you my gmail account info by voting in that shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.