[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the inside of his head look like if it was represented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1447229726264.jpg (31 KB, 400x603) Image search: [Google]
1447229726264.jpg
31 KB, 400x603
What would the inside of his head look like if it was represented in the movie "inside out"
>>
I followed you here to call you a faggot.
>>
> Starting an evangelion physcology thread , but it's also an inside out thread
You have no idea the can of worms you have opend anon
>>
>>133403973
Joy was murderd by sadness
Anger sits around barley getting involved
Fear is the ring leader, sadness is second in command, with his self pitty it's hard to imagine what disgust is doing though
Around EoE a new chatacter pokes his head in, sexuality , he is completely naked and tries kill disgust every so often, but she always lives to rub it in sexuality's face
>>
>>133404146
There are only 5 emotions, the rest are either more abstractions of them or a combination.

Disgust would be completely internalized, instead of judging others she simply toggles the controls towards himself, hence his fucked up sexuality.
>>
File: MisatoKatsuragi.jpg (64 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
MisatoKatsuragi.jpg
64 KB, 640x905
I see what kind of thread your trying to start op , but no one gives a shit about shinji, Here's a better one for you op ,try discribing the mental state of the true best girl
>>
>>133404340
who cares
>>
File: i.imgur.com_gkgHf9K.jpg (132 KB, 1280x886) Image search: [Google]
i.imgur.com_gkgHf9K.jpg
132 KB, 1280x886
So, inside out was good?
Of course I don't give a shit tho
>>
>>133404340
>best girl
For you
>>
>>133403973
His brain would be on the outside and he would die almost instantly
>>
>>133404986
>tho
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.