[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Owari no Seraph 39
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: EDG9V58.png (627 KB, 900x1314) Image search: [Google]
EDG9V58.png
627 KB, 900x1314
Chapter 39 is out
> http://m.imgur.com/gallery/xmGzQ
As i thought, Kureto give Shinoa a chance to survive (also, he treat her like Hiiragi more, than Shinya), but she decided to protect her squad and other. I love this smug-chan for her smart and kindness.
And what an experiment started Kureto? He wanna do a lot of Seraphims at once?
>>
File: 1445777055837.png (20 KB, 351x200) Image search: [Google]
1445777055837.png
20 KB, 351x200
>>133129331
Hardly. He was just finding an excuse to get rid of her. He knows the type of person she is and that she wouldn't sit by and be happy with what is happening.

This is the guy who was shitting on his full blood related little brother a couple of chapters ago.

Her being a genuine Hiiragi doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure Shinya is more important than Shinoa as he's more useful to him.
>>
>>133129331
>Kureto give Shinoa a chance to survive
No, he was only messing with her to see if she would betray her friends.

Also that translation sucks, wait for Viz.
>>
Post the zip senpai
>>
>>133129331
>posting imgur to an image board

Didn't this site give you a virus if you linked to it from 4chan or something?
>>
>>133130020
You're special kind of stupid, aren't you?
>>
Also,there is interesting moment when those who survived try to retreat. Okay, then will manage to run away from Kureto. But what they suppose to do next? At home they can't go because Hiiragi will find them and kill. But staying at Nagoya isn't a good desicion also - it's full of vampire's so humans always will be in danger. There is chance that Mika will help them (because of Yu) but I'm not sure.
>>
>>133129647
I almost agree, but I don't think that Kureto was just finding a reason to kill Shinoa or Shinya. If they didn't stand on his way, he wouldn't harm them because of blood relation (or other reason like usefulness). Even on his brother Kureto started to shit only when first tried to stop him.
>>
File: ZVeXSld.jpg (202 KB, 1257x1800) Image search: [Google]
ZVeXSld.jpg
202 KB, 1257x1800
>>
File: kpJMyoE.jpg (330 KB, 1804x1290) Image search: [Google]
kpJMyoE.jpg
330 KB, 1804x1290
>>
That's a bit of a turnaround for Yu.
>Wants to kill all the vampires
>Mika says Krul kept him alive
>"Oh cool let's be friends with her"
I do think sticking with Krul is their best bet, though.
>>
>>133131372
He stopped wanting to kill all the vampires when he found out Mika was alive. He fights to protect now, not revenge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.