[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the biggest shit storm /a/ has seen since Code Geass.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: oreimo.jpg (66 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
oreimo.jpg
66 KB, 500x483
This was the biggest shit storm /a/ has seen since Code Geass.
>>
>hey guys i just watched this oreimo show do i fit in yet??
lemme guess, kirino is best imouto, right?
>>
>>133124409
Nah, after Rebellion Madoka threads became a shitfest as well
>>
>>133124409
Are you talking based on the value of shitposting when Orelmo happened or back then in 2006? You have to account for inflation.
>>
>>133124467
Madoka threads were shit before it even aired.
>>
>>133124453
No actually, I was just reading back on the archives about the reaction to both aforementioned shows. The butthurt that was created was ridiculously hilarious. Since you mention Kirino though, she's not best imouto but she's the best Oreimo.
>>
>Code Geass
>Madoka
None of them has daily threads years after they aired.
>>
Neither does Oreimo, usually there is about one per week right now. It's been like this for quite some time with some occasional spikes like the last few days with 7 or so shitposting threads.
>>
>>133125055
Meant to quote >>133124960.
>>
File: 0-0.gif (174 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
0-0.gif
174 KB, 500x277
>>133124721
>but she's the best Oreimo.
get out
>>
Oreimo is shit, the end
>>
>>133124721
>best Oreimo
nope and no bump for you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.