[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's easy to say that a light novel is shit and what-not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
It's easy to say that a light novel is shit and what-not based on an adaptation, secondary will never learn, read the damn thing before talking shit.
>>
>>133122405
Can I not read it and still talk about it?
>>
Why is there so much Oreimo shitposting these last few days? Several threads yesterday and the third one today, this time with a facebook pic and the good old "fuck secondaries".
>>
File: 1444817948184.png (10 KB, 1225x611) Image search: [Google]
1444817948184.png
10 KB, 1225x611
>>133122475
No, you can't, if you really want to read the light novel.
>>
Following /a/'s advice, I read the light novel, all 12 volumes, after watching season one. Sometimes the source work is really a ton better, sometimes it is not. I didn't enjoy the light novels. Maybe the story itself just didn't appeal to me outside the memecest, but in this case I should have just watched the anime.
>>
>>133122405
This, just read the LN.
>>
>>133122405
Please break your post into sentences next time. thanks.
>>
>>133125495
I don't know what I've done wrong, please spoonfeed me, I have no qualms about begging to understand.
>>
If every LN adaptation is shit, then it's safe to assume that the LNs are shit too.

While manga readers also bitch about adaptations being worse than the manga, the anime usually don't turn out to be completely not worth watching.
>>
>>133126241
Lurk more. You didn't watch nearly enough. A lot of manga adaptation are utter shit.
>>
It's easy to say that a light novel is shit and what-not based on a translation, secondary will never learn, read the damn thing before talking shit.
>>
>>133126498
So, what's your point in copy pasting the post.
>>
It's easy to say that a light novel is shit and what-not based on a writing format, secondary will never learn, read the author's mind before talking shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 520x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 520x309
>>133122405
>LN
Light novels belong on >>>/jp/ you filthy niggers. Get out.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>133128900
filtrered
>>
>>133128900
And here I was unhiding your post to see if you are still a fucking retard. Test passed with a straight A.
>image.jpg
Are you actually that guy >>133125316? If so holy fuck, kill yourself immediately. If not, kill yourself either way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.