[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Oyasumi Punpun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: punpun.jpg (77 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
punpun.jpg
77 KB, 600x300
What do you think about Oyasumi Punpun?
>>
>>133119431
Personally, I love it, it was one of my best experiences reading manga, it's just... beautiful
>>
It started out really good and pretty profound, but by the end it was just really pretentious.
>>
>>133119431
I don't think about it. It just makes me feel shitty. I stop thinking about anything Asano does after the initial crying myself to sleep stage when I finish something he did
>>
>>133119431
I could relate to punpun so i liked it
>>
The real question is why haven't I fucked the 3DPD who recommended it to me yet
>>
Good, but the Pegasus shit was useless.
>>
>>133120671
Why haven't you anon? It's 2 am, I don't care if you blog
>>
>>133120719
From what I remember, Asano said it was just a subplot he pulled out of his ass because he thought things were boring at that stage of the story.
>>
>>133120671
Don't. Stay here and be virgins with us, fag.
>>
Anime adaptation fucking when.
>>
>>133119431
How many times a week does this thread need to be on /a/ before you people start making your own opinions?
>>
>>133120743
I guess my natural defenses tell me to stay clear of tumblrina Punpun 3DPD

But sometimes I wonder what it would be like to cuddle with a real girl and watch Eva
>>
File: Pleaseloveme.png (164 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
Pleaseloveme.png
164 KB, 500x411
>>133119431
Aiko was best girl
The boney genderswap Asano self-insert was still okay though
>>
>>133121002
I'll tell you. It's good. But what makes it not worth the trouble is that fact that it will turn to shit and you will hate the real girl more than anyone else. Just stick with fiction mate.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.