[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck being hipster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: edward.jpg (648 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
edward.jpg
648 KB, 1920x1200
I never watched FMAB because of the huge group of weaboos that worshiped it and of course me trying to be all hipster n shit. I'm only a third of the way there and its easily going to make my #2 spot of my fav anime.

TL;DR: Why haven't you seen FMA Brotherhood yet?
>>
I'd almost tell you to never dismiss a show because of fanbase, then I remembered what some of those shows are.
Oh well. Have fun. It's certainly one of my favorite anime. It sits comfortably in the 'recommend' list. If it weren't for the fact that everyone has already seen it (except one huge retard) I'd talk about it more.
>>
>>133106532
Its your 2nd favourite anime out of the 20 you have watched? Crazy shit.
>>
>>133106532
FMA:B goes to my list of good shows with cancerous fanbase, pretty the same as NGE
>>
>>133106532
Shitty Fate ripoff.
>>
I already watched 2003 and read the manga. Brotherhood is unnecessary.
>>
>>133106532

Do yourself a favour and drop it. Watch, instead, the far superior 2003 anime. It deviates from the manga and adopts it's own plot lines and thematic overtures but in doing so surpasses the original work upon which it was based - a rare thing in adaptation.
>>
Terrible comedy

Will always be true no matter how many times you refute it
>>
Its ok. Not as good as MAL would have you believe, and not as bad as 2003edgemasters say.
>>
The original is much better than Brotherhood. They changed so much and it makes less sense. They added some stupid shit about chinese people and a panda. It threw off the entire story, I think they just didn't know what to do and the first was just to good.
>>
File: 1437232347969.jpg (44 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1437232347969.jpg
44 KB, 350x450
>>133106835
>>surpasses the original work
>Lol we're in the real world now

It fucked itself over in the last couple episodes. Great beginning though.
>>
>>133106714
lol I would like to say I only have seen 20: but that's not true. Honeslty other than FMAB, GATE and Iron blooded orphans I think i'm done with anime for a few years.
>>
>>133106789
explain
>>
>>133106898
I hope this is bait. Anyway, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>133106532
I bet you're a faggot because you never read the manga.
>>
>>133106789
#1. What have you been smoking? Inhaling? injecting? whatever it is that you're doing to get this delusional I want a hit.

#2. Considering the manga started on 2001 and the first anime adaptation happened in 2003, it would be Fate being the ripoff since the FSN VN came out in 2004,
>>
>>133106852
As if nips are good at it ever besides few shows.
>>
>actually ranks anime he watches
>>
Its just entry level. Above average, but only plebs think its actually the best anime ever made.
Same goes for shit like TTGL, Clannad, NGE, NGNL, Fate/Zero, and SnK.
Not bad, but touting it like the greatest thing ever made is a sure sign you are a newfag.
>>
>>133106898
>never having seen a Sol anime.
>not mentioning yuru Yuri or sabagebu or order rabbit or ngnl
You are missing out on all these cute girls doing cute things, its the safe haven and the comfort your heart needs, like you watch those others for the edge and such like owari no seraph and others.
>>133107515
Literally this. At the very least leave /a/
On another note, do you count an anime even if you didn't watch the last couple episodes of if you dropped it?
>>
>>133110407
Couldn't bring myself to watch ttgl or nge, just couldn't do it, didn't care enough about the plot it started. Am I missing out on much or should I just keep to my own shit taste
>>
>>133106799
>being this stupid
Brotherhood is the best incarnation of FMA.
>>
>>133111511
Manga > Brotherhood > FMA 2003
>>
>>133110633
Honestly, if you can't get into TTGL based on what it shows you from the beginning, it's probably not going to interest you later. The plot escalates, yes, but the overall tone is maintained.

NGE takes a turn in the later episodes, in terms of the overall tone, so you might find sticking with it rewarding, but that's only assuming you haven't been spoiled for fucking years.

NGE is old enough to be living on its own as a College Graduate, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>133106789
Fate is shitty to begin with.
>>
>>133106532
I just finished watching it for the first time today. It sits comfortably in my top 5 for sure, possibly my current favorite.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.