[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this faggot's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: punpun_kekface.png (164 KB, 400x539) Image search: [Google]
punpun_kekface.png
164 KB, 400x539
What was this faggot's problem?
>>
>>133106278
Is that Bill cipher?
>>
>>133106278
Daddy issues. It's always daddy issues.
>>
Dorito man
>>
A wildly active imagination that wasn't beaten out of young Punpun (which in Japan is almost unheard of). Hammer nail stand out etc etc
>>
>>133106339
No, its smug illuminati
>>
>>133106278
Nothing

PunPun was the only good nature character in that entire manga
>>
First world problems
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>133106278
He's too edgy.
>>
>>133108063
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT CARLOS I WILL RAPE YOU HARDER THAN PUNPUN DID WITH EVERY GIRL
>>
Nobody understands me :(
>>
>>133106278
The weird thing is all of Punpun and Yuuichi's problems seem to come from them just being too damn horny.
>>
>>133106278
Had too much edge, way past the limit the reader could take to continue caring. Unmatched by his uncle edge though, fuck he was annoying. Everything would be fine if they would just learn how to browse hentai.

4/10, some good moments ruined by the edge.
>>
>>133106278
He went through some dumb shit with some psycho girl in his early childhood, and never got over it like a functional human being. His parents were too up their own ass/dead to offer support/get him mental health. His entire family was so maladjusted that he was always fucked.

Also, Akie or whatever he fucking name is was in just as bad a situation.

Basically, what was intended to be a statement about how "We can never escape the traumas of our youth" was instead, to me at least, a statement of "Japanese society breeds retards and psychopaths like the West breeds tumblrite hambeasts."
>>
>>133106278
its hard to fit in when you look like a fucking bird or random ass shapes or a demon. dont bully
>>
>>133106278
Life is not good for some people. His unconscious fucked him hard. But he forget Aiko. He deserve to suffer, or sacrifice himself offscreen as Asano planned
>>
Seki was the most likeable character.
>>
Seki spin-off when?
>>
>>133107993
Third world people have them too. We just don't have enough time to actually deal with them since we're too preoccupied by everything else.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.