[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we finally get a cute slice of life anime about a cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
When will we finally get a cute slice of life anime about a cute office lady doing cute office things before coming home to her cute househusband making her cute dinner and giving her cute backrubs?
>>
only if it has office romance and ntr
>>
File: Screenshot_95[1].png (580 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_95[1].png
580 KB, 523x523
>>133102847
Anon-kun, I will come to your house, tear open your throat and piss down your neck while whistling a happy tune to drown out your muffled cries for mercy
>>
>>133102679

I can't understand what my husband is saying is pretty close to that.
>>
File: deafsanta.jpg (710 KB, 868x1100) Image search: [Google]
deafsanta.jpg
710 KB, 868x1100
>>133102679

I like when girls hang their boobs like that. it should be done more often.
>>
>>133104932
Are you me?
>>
OFFICE NTR
F
F
I
C
E

N
T
R

AND POWER PLAY
>>
>>133102847
>>133105117
>on businesstrip with co-worker
>he takes nudes
>when drinking starts to blackmail her
>she gives in
>"b-but only once and no coming inside"
>he comes inside, she orgasms
>after 3 days comes home, compares dicksize
>she starts to work "overtime"
>comes home exhausted, husband is understanding and peps her up again
>month later, she's pregnant
>husband throws party, everyone congratulates them
>getting late, everyone leaves, husband throws out garbage
>comes back, finds 2 sets of cloths in the living room and hallway
>hears noises, follows them
>as he enters the bedrom co-worker cums in his wife, she spasms
>she looks at him with ahegao
>"my heart only belongs to you hubby"
>>
>>133106369

I always assumed she was cheating on him to get ahead at work but the kids are his.
>>
>>133102679

No matter how much bread she brings home, she still needs the dick. Her husband was a total dominator in bed. When he wasn't cooking or taking care of the kids and cleaning the house he was lifting, getting buff under loose shirts.
>>
>>133106834
Did that make you feel better about yourself
>>
>>133102679
I would love a spinoff about madokas parents. Like meeting in college up to giving birth to her otouto.
>>
>>133106369
I always thought this meant that she gives you permission to dissect her and take out her hearth for yourself while leaving the corpse for the other guy.
>>
>>133106369
>but the househusband also cheats with the neighbours
>the don juan of the suburbs
>>
>>133106369
>on businesstrip with co-worker
>he takes nudes
>when drinking starts to blackmail her
>she records the attempt and blackmails him back
>when he tries to resist, she enlists her OL friends and they all gang up on him and take turns pegging him until he passes out
>he awakens to the joys of femdom, and spends the rest of the series being trained by the OLs, alternating between them as he spends most of his days tied up under their desks
>emboldened by her initial success, our heroine sets her sights higher, and aims to dom her way up the corporate ladder
>she awakens ever more powerful men to femdom as she makes her way to the top
>but the company president is infamous for turning every woman who fucks with him into his helpless cockslave!
>series ends with heroine domming the entire board of directors in a BDSM orgy, with the president being spitroasted by his secretaries
>with her position secure, heroine goes on vacation with her hubby, who is none the wiser
>>
we had a good thing happening then NTR fags just had to waddle on in
>>
While she's fucking her way up the ladder, he's fucking the neighborhood housewives.
>>
>>133108388
>years later
>OL has had a son and three daughters (2 of them twins) with hubby
>OL comes home early from a business trip
>finds hubby and son tied up
>eldest daughter has her legs locked around her older brother's face, while the loli twins double-penetrate their father
>tears of pride well up in her eyes
>>
>>133108388
>>133109104
disgusting femdom shits
women are for degradation and losing to the dick
>>
>>133102679
There is a manga about an office lady who's husband use to be a bartender. Every time she comes home, he makes her a drink to calm her and becomes an adorable drunk soon after.
>>
File: 1423191742358.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1423191742358.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>133109467
Anon, you can't just tease this and then not give a source.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.